Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? (1877 Views)

If It Was You,will You Belive This? And What Will You Do? / Do You Belive In The Acuracy Of A Love Calculator? / Is Love A Feeling Or A Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2009
unitee:

OHH darl I will love you with everything thats me except another exams dont want to see that animal in a million years dear it has taken all my energy.

now sweet heart, what will Jesus do?
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by unitee(f): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2009
na2day?:

now sweet heart, what will Jesus do?

ohh my dear why put me through fire lol
the name you used will make me say yes, the heart is willing darling but the fleshy has suffered enough of these exams lol, but for you I will do. how are you?
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2009
unitee:

ohh my dear why put me through fire lol
the name you used will make me say yes, the heart is willing darling but the fleshy has suffered enough of these exams lol, but for you I will do. how are you?

i am doing fine ooo, my love for u is just too strong for me to let u suffer through another exam, so to prove my undying love, i will write my own exams all by myself kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by unitee(f): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
na2day?:

i am doing fine ooo, my love for u is just too strong for me to let u suffer through another exam, so to prove my undying love, i will write my own exams all by myself kiss kiss kiss

lol i also wanna prove my love for you by sitting for this exam, lol so whoz gonna write it ?? you?? me ??
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by BlissMoney(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
Yes, love is funny, it only come when you are not really expecting it. Some call it infatuation but when you it time it mature to a real life experience. It happen to me several time when, especially this last year December, Huuh, You know babes always dress fine this time. Everything just enter my head, i begin to dance in a swimming pool o f crazy love. Its a pity love can made you mad.
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2009
BlissMoney:

Yes, love is funny, it only come when you are not really expecting it. Some call it infatuation but when you it time it mature to a real life experience. It happen to me several time when, especially this last year December, Huuh, You know babes always dress fine this time. Everything just enter my head, i begin to dance in a swimming pool o f crazy love. Its a pity love can made you mad.

yeah right!

unitee:

lol i also wanna prove my love for you by sitting for this exam, lol so whoz gonna write it ?? you?? me ??

my love is greater so i will write the exams
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by unitee(f): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2009
na2day?:

yeah right!

my love is greater so i will write the exams

lol my bible says you are the head therefore your decision stands i respect it lol? A good wife of the book of proverbs tells me so innit
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by unitee(f): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2009
BlissMoney:

i do believe this
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2009
unitee:

lol my bible says you are the head therefore your decision stands i respect it lol? A good wife of the book of proverbs tells me so innit

i love me a bible believing proverbs 31 woman kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by unitee(f): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2009
na2day?:

i love me a bible believing proverbs 31 woman kiss kiss kiss kiss

lol are you still looking for another lol
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2009
unitee:

lol are you still looking for another lol

one is a enough and that one is u, so why go to find out if there is a chapter 32 of proverbs?
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by kanyeWest1: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2009
I stopped believing in love years ago! It doesnt exist. Rather f**k your selves porous and when your tired waka and find another B**tch to date and f**k! When you mistakenly start falling in love, your selling your soul, inhibition, intelligence and pride and when it goes all badly wrong, you wish the grounds will open and you could turn back the clock to undo such stupidity. I have learnt from it and never ever ever will i fall for it again.
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by unitee(f): 3:10am On Nov 01, 2009
na2day?:

one is a enough and that one is u, so why go to find out if there is a chapter 32 of proverbs?

cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss always and forever
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2009
unitee:

cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss always and forever

wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss

kanye West:

I stopped believing in love years ago! It doesnt exist. Rather f**k your selves porous and when your tired waka and find another B**tch to date and f**k! When you mistakenly start falling in love, your selling your soul, inhibition, intelligence and pride and when it goes all badly wrong, you wish the grounds will open and you could turn back the clock to undo such stupidity. I have learnt from it and never ever ever will i fall for it again.

sucks to be u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by SisiKill1: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2009
Ya darn skippy it's a decision.

You meet someone, get to know them, assess if they are the kinda person you can love, if they are, you work hard at loving them and if they aren't ya move the eff on. Period.

All that you can't help who you fall in love with crapola is just that, crapola with a capital C and it's stuff corny, rolling your eyes at the screen a million times, romance movies are made of.

Even dogs make decisions on who they'll mate with, at least my dogs do!
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by RiffRaff: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2009
It is a mixture of feelins & decision.
It starts of wit feelins & remains a decision.
But i personaly tink love is more of a decision dan feelins cuz most times, d feelins dies or is no more intense like wen emotions were stil high but then u can choose 2 continue, Or move on
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by coolier(f): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2009
Love is not a decision. It is an extraordinary feeling peculiar to you alone. One doesn't decide to love or fall in love! Love happens!
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by hypertech(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2009
You may not make a decision to love someone, at first. But it sure takes a decision to sustain the love. That is, when all the fussy feelins have faded awayyyy. Your senses become clear, like a cloudless night sky. Have you been there ,
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by LordReed(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2009
The reason why Hollywood 'love' is stupid is dat most of the time they leave out the 'decision' part n make it seem like if love is purely hormone inspired.
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by Fiona0007: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2009
It's even bigger decision to know when to stop and actually stop.
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2009
Yes. . .but sometimes decisions can be influenced by certain factors beyond your control . . .so its 50/50 situation!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Smart Was I? / Age Diffenrence In Relationships. / Kenyan Women Are The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.