Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? (5546 Views)

“If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / This Woman Has The Most Colorful Apartment You’ve Ever Seen / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Firstly, it was at the waterside in satalitte town lagos. Sencondly, in my dream

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ah almost miss my flight today cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
IamNawty:
Misshatey wassup

I love naughty ladies

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by IamNawty(f): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

I love naughty ladies

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=50144151][/quote]

Just wanna make some acquaintance
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by sinaj(f): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Ladies, Oya picture or ahdontbelieveit undecided tongue
abeg come ma open leg for u make u snap d hymen tongue
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
IamNawty:
Misshateyy wassup
bestieeeeeee mi kiss
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend:
Just wanna make some acquaintance

i.diot boy. She no fit give you toto fvck.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
sinaj:

dis my dream girl don go haywirecheesy. Wey i think say you nor dey talk raw, na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by iamKeo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
I don't know what y'all are talking about. grin
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
ashewoboy:

i.diot boy. She no fit give you toto fvck.

If I marry her nko? She still no go fit? When no say she be Deeper lifer who go say "sex is sin" even after marriage, guy forget o
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by opsylojay(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Inside a bathroom at my working place... 5 likes to share the full story

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
sinaj:
hahahahahahaha
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by ABEngine(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
KissChris:
As the leader of virgins on nairaland, I want to read responses.

I'm willing to learn cool

Some creepy place in my mind. Behind the thoughts of Buharicracy and PEJonathrics
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

If I marry her nko? She still no go fit? When no say she be Deeper lifer who go say "sex is sin" even after marriage, guy forget o

i'm saying she will not give you a chance, she will just be using you to play. She fit chop your money make she no give you toto fvck.

Let her go.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by sinaj(f): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
ashewoboy:

dis my dream girl don go haywirecheesy. Wey i think say you nor dey talk raw, na wa oh.
lol grin
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
ashewoboy:

i'm saying she will not give you a chance, she will just be using you to play. She fit chop your money make she no give you toto fvck.

Let her go.

Not always like that, I sha go first give the try
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Bro ah so hate u, feel like squeezing your ball til you shout for help angry angry angry

Squeeze whose balls?? undecided

Hahaha, Udontmeanit cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Not always like that, I sha go first give the try

ok.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
sinaj:

Lol, Mummy Udontmeanit shocked

No be only snap ah go snap you sef, ah go kuku snap another think join cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:

I dunno what ya talking about tongue

Lol, I want you to show me the proof that you're a virgin as you've claimed earlier wink tongue
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
dreams..
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
ashewoboy:

ok.
Wait sef, you know the chick ni?
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend:
Wait sef, you know the chick ni?

i no sabi her but see the reply she gave you. It means she is not interested.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
On top okada.
Lia mohameedu one of Africa... I greet u
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
For air,, there was no force of gravity that day grin grin
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
ashewoboy:

i no sabi her but see the reply she gave you. It means she is not interested.

It may not mean "I'm not interested", it may mean "You are not serious so go away"
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

It may not mean "I'm not interested", it may mean "You are not serious so go away"

"go away," "i'm not interested," what differences?cheesy. Let her be joorh. Oya, toast her for this thread make we see. Even if she gree, she go chop your money, she nor go give you toto fvck.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
kelval:
dreams..
You need epp grin
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
ashewoboy:

"go away," "i'm not interested," what differences?cheesy. Let her be joorh. Oya, toast her for this thread make we see. Even if she gree, she go chop your money, she nor go give you toto fvck.

Na fool de take money lure girl na, na mouth things na, I no fit de follow am talk for here na, I be graduate na, after 5yrs I go still go de do open toast, that level na pikin level
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Na fool de take money lure girl na, na mouth things na, I no fit de follow am talk for here na, I be graduate na, after 5yrs I go still go de do open toast, that level na pikin level

cheesy. Wetin she dey yarn? You don pm her?
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
ashewoboy:

cheesy. Wetin she dey yarn? You don pm her?
Nope, nah yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen / My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.