Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... (3919 Views)

Make Covid End Please So I Can Visit Ash, My Priq ! / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Mekulz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
op, dust ur shoes and move on cause the lord has made ur crooked ways straight. forget about 3 years and think of the lifetime u wud have regretted ever marrying her. in anything you do, FAMILY FIRST until you've got your own wifey and kids.
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by nwamehn: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I'm now scared because you're now referring to Me..please I don't have car oooh[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Lol
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
No single comment on my blog :-Awful
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by samozi: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kikikikik...LWTMN(for the sake of those who dont get,its Laff Wan Tear Ma Nyash)...

The OPio say HEALTHY relationship...

Some people ghat HIV..them no know..but them think say them dey ok until AIDS sets in..

Bruh..it aint a healthy stuff you got..

My advice: Ditch that girl wey go eat you up like a plague later in life...

See ppl like them TrapQueen wey loyal die plenty here...
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Ejimaa: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=KvnqPrezo post=50175034]

True talk but the dude said he don't wanna loose the relationship...[/quote
he should what is required of him,plead with the little brain girl,apologies to her but if she keep acting like her spares parts are no way to be found,,,free her but I still insist,in future,he will face such challenges
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Ejimaa:
Ejimaa

People change!!!
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2016
samozi:
Kikikikik...LWTMN(for the sake of those who dont get,its Laff Wan Tear Ma Nyash)...

The OPio say HEALTHY relationship...

Some people ghat HIV..them no know..but them think say them dey ok until AIDS sets in..

Bruh..it aint a healthy stuff you got..

My advice: Ditch that girl wey go eat you up like a plague later in life...

See ppl like them TrapQueen wey loyal die plenty here...

LolzzZz she go set trap for you!!!!! tongue grin cool

1 Like

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Ejimaa: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

People change!!!
kvnqprezo,,,,, agreed but I belt you if is my little sister,a slap will be cool for her and I quess with that,she will change and be the one to apologies not just to her man but also to her mother in law to be.i rest my case
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ejimaa:

kvnqprezo,,,,, agreed but I belt you if is my little sister,a slap will be cool for her and I quess with that,she will change and be the one to apologies not just to her man but also to her mother in law to be.i rest my case
Cool just wish you would contribute this there!

I mean www.romanticpie.com
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmm.. if I was the one, I will even encourage him to pick his mom. So what if it was her mom, sincerely speaking will she leave her mom? boyfriend car no dey run.. Some things sha should not be issues!!
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
uzobaby:
Hmmm.. if I was the one, I will even encourage him to pick his mom. So what if it was her mom, sincerely speaking will she leave her mom? boyfriend car no dey run.. Some things sha should not be issues!!
Cool!!
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Vikky014(f): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
mtcheew
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by byvan03: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
The girl must be very stupid.
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
byvan03:
The girl must be very stupid.
Lolz
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by techinfong: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bro i don publish your content o,you did a very nice job.
Thanks
KvnqPrezo:
Lolz
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2016
techinfong:
Bro i don publish your content o,you did a very nice job.

Thanks

I'm using phone, so I'm experiencing difficulty with the images that why I drafted it...
I edited it this morning but I haven't finished the image..
I have uploaded alll images just fix the remaining and lemme share the post to socials
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by techinfong: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Thanks prezo,

I noticed something on your blog,you don't really introduce SEO techniques in your articles on your blo. Though we don't have much romance blogs in Nigeria but the ones abroad are so tactical and many.

These are my advice to improve SEO :
*Try making you title appear in your post no matter what
*try searching for related keywords and make sure you are adding them in your posts
*stop starting every posts with assumption and make sure the keywords appear in first paragraph

In addition bro pls help me with the post you dropped anytime,i don't post with androids and i've exceeded the used words:
*Pls help put the title of the topic inside the post for seo
*try mixing "5 website you can use to boost seo ranking" inside the article

Thanks kvn,i truly appreciate
KvnqPrezo:

I'm using phone, so I'm experiencing difficulty with the images that why I drafted it...
I edited it this morning but I haven't finished the image..
I have uploaded alll images just fix the remaining and lemme share the post to socials
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2016
techinfong:
Thanks prezo,

I noticed something on your blog,you don't really introduce SEO techniques in your articles on your blo. Though we don't have much romance blogs in Nigeria but the ones abroad are so tactical and many.

These are my advice to improve SEO :
*Try making you title appear in your post no matter what
*try searching for related keywords and make sure you are adding them in your posts
*stop starting every posts with assumption and make sure the keywords appear in first paragraph

In addition bro pls help me with the post you dropped anytime,i don't post with androids and i've exceeded the used words:
*Pls help put the title of the topic inside the post for seo
*try mixing "5 website you can use to boost seo ranking" inside the article

Thanks kvn,i truly appreciate

I don't really know how That post SEO works shaa!
Maybe I will read more...
My site has been indexed properly and all post gets to google within 8min of publishing..
Please help me about the post seo...
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by techinfong: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Bro @bolded in your post how did you do that?

About seo ,i found a new discovery bro.
Try using off-page seo http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/10/10/page-off-page-seo-meaning-differences/

In a lame man's definition off-page seo means submitting links to top site to increase pagerank , just drop your url when dropping comments on URL (Don't forget me o smiley)

Am going on a backlink mission now and am going to drop your URL
KvnqPrezo:

I don't really know how That post SEO works shaa!
Maybe I will read more...
My site has been indexed properly and all post gets to google within 8min of publishing..
Please help me about the post seo...
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Jagabanj(f): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2016
jashar:
undecided

The gehfriend no well.

Ehn, but the guy should have dropped her off somewhere na. Even if it was the next bus-stop.
On which side are you
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2016
techinfong:
Bro @bolded in your post how did you do that?

About seo ,i found a new discovery bro.
Try using off-page seo http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/10/10/page-off-page-seo-meaning-differences/

In a lame man's definition off-page seo means submitting links to top site to increase pagerank , just drop your url when dropping comments on URL (Don't forget me o smiley)

Am going on a backlink mission now and am going to drop your URL

Lolz wishing you the best and please wish bold are you talking about?
Thanks for the post.
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by techinfong: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2016
"My site has been indexed properly and all post gets to google within 8min of publishing" how did you do that?

Btw oga don't forget the changes on my post
KvnqPrezo:

Lolz wishing you the best and please wish bold are you talking about?
Thanks for the post.
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2016
techinfong:
"My site has been indexed properly and all post gets to google within 8min of publishing" how did you do that?

Btw oga don't forget the changes on my post

I was so desperate and I used a blogger plugin (lolz it's code plugin oo) for SEO and I pinged my site for one full day!!!
If I post it gets to google asap and I also know how to move post to google manually...
I wont forget oga
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Mabpaine(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2016
Ask yourself, if you are in the same situation again, will You do it over again or will u say cos she complained you wont carry your mother? If its something you can do again just like me, then you dont av anything 2 apologize over. You just in a relationship with a kid. I think if there shld be anyone 2 sacrifice a seat in d car, it shld be ur friends in d car nt ur mum. Ar U high?! Most of ds babes in question will neva joke wiv their mum buh xpect U 2 on their behalf. She shld evn be d one 2 suggest you carry ur mum sef if shes matured n hope 2 be a mum one day n not all ds owanbe ladies. Buh i feel ur friends coulda bail u out tho by just observing happenings n 1 of them drop off by takin a cab. #maturity is becomin more scarce by d day! God help his children in ds #sinful world of ours. Not one of is a saint buh we can kip workin 2wards doin d right thing. Dont allow dah thing in ur trousers do d thinkin 4 u

1 Like

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Tynasparks(f): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Ifakiland:

Any gal dat dislike my mom aint worth dating talk more marrying...call me a mama's boy I don't care...dat woman packed my shhitt wen I was little can any gf/wife do dat Omo any gal wey go wan make me choose she or my mom is on a long tin.
confirm ... Thumbs up
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2016
We don't even need to say much. your wife should JOIN your family not take you away. Take a walk bro.
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I have seen talk2bella and so many others and now am seeing this one...

I am beginning to think that all these relationship situations might be fabricated.....

They cook up lies just to generate small traffic on their blog.
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2016
Mabpaine:
Ask yourself, if you are in the same situation again, will You do it over again or will u say cos she complained you wont carry your mother? If its something you can do again just like me, then you dont av anything 2 apologize over. You just in a relationship with a kid. I think if there shld be anyone 2 sacrifice a seat in d car, it shld be ur friends in d car nt ur mum. Ar U high?! Most of ds babes in question will neva joke wiv their mum buh xpect U 2 on their behalf. She shld evn be d one 2 suggest you carry ur mum sef if shes matured n hope 2 be a mum one day n not all ds owanbe ladies. Buh i feel ur friends coulda bail u out tho by just observing happenings n 1 of them drop off by takin a cab. #maturity is becomin more scarce by d day! God help his children in ds #sinful world of ours. Not one of is a saint buh we can kip workin 2wards doin d right thing. Dont allow dah thing in ur trousers do d thinkin 4 u

Cool, hope you've forwarded this comment to www.romanticpie.com
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Talk2Bella(f): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
PussySmasher:

They cook up lies just to generate small traffic on their blog.

How many truths have you told in your life undecided

1 Like

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Talk2Bella:

How many truths have you told in your life undecided

LOLZ leave the dude,,
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by mamachizzy(f): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Different people, different ways of handling issues. My dear the truth is ur mom is ur first love and nothing can replace that. I think ur babe acted like a child ending the relationship over something like that. Trust me if the case were reverse she will take her mom without thinking twice. Let her chill and then talk to her later and if she still insists on calling of the relationship, walk away knowing u tried. a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / If You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor.. / I Offended My Boy Friend, Now He Is Not Talking To Me...please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.