Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... (3920 Views)

Make Covid End Please So I Can Visit Ash, My Priq ! / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
mamachizzy:
Different people, different ways of handling issues. My dear the truth is ur mom is ur first love and nothing can replace that. I think ur babe acted like a child ending the relationship over something like that. Trust me if the case were reverse she will take her mom without thinking twice. Let her chill and then talk to her later and if she still insists on calling of the relationship, walk away knowing u tried. a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Nice, hope you also commented on www.romanticpie.com

Thanks
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by chi4ik(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
thunder pls where are you? me leave my ever precious mum for a girlfriend? she's is childish, she doesn't love u, she forgot that she will be a mother some day.
Abeg leave her because she will kill your mum if you marry her. that's if u too is not a child.
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
chi4ik:
thunder pls where are you? me leave my ever precious mum for a girlfriend? she's is childish, she doesn't love u, she forgot that she will be a mother some day.
Abeg leave her because she will kill your mum if you marry her. that's if u too is not a child.
shocked
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
chi4ik:
Hope you've commented I guess you know what I mean grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of A Monkey, Trying To Mate With A Deer / How To Drive An Unwanted Guest From Your House (pls Help) / "Why My 18yrs Old Brother Wedded 17yrs Old Girlfriend" –Grooms Sister Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.