Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG (12585 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by wirinet(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2016
2sexynet:
not really Sir. The process can be OPTIMIZED! Or what is modular refinery for? They may be using crude methods to refine and how are you sure you haven't used fuel from that crude refinery to fuel your car and gen?
My friend, you have no idea what a refinery is not to talk of a modular refinery. Google modular refinery to get an idea. There is a difference between refinery and distillery, what those guys do is simply distil diesel, kerosine and very little petrol by cooking crude in a drum under open fire, the same process as distillation of "ogogoro" , all the other lighter compounds like methane, ethane and even most of the petrol is boiled off, and the condensates are simply disposed of in the surroundings. There is no refining going on at all, so much so that the products obtained is highly impure and contaminated.

The reason these illegal refineries are thriving is because they depend on stolen crude, let them buy crude at international prices and see if they can break even cooking a few drums of crude to obtain only diesel and kerosine.
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by 2sexynet: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
wirinet:

My friend, you have no idea what a refinery is not to talk of a modular refinery. Google modular refinery to get an idea. There is a difference between refinery and distillery, what those guys do is simply distil diesel, kerosine and very little petrol by cooking crude in a drum under open fire, the same process as distillation of "ogogoro" , all the other lighter compounds like methane, ethane and even most of the petrol is boiled off, and the condensates are simply disposed of in the surroundings. There is no refining going on at all, so much so that the products obtained is highly impure and contaminated.

The reason these illegal refineries are thriving is because they depend on stolen crude, let them buy crude at international prices and see if they can break even cooking a few drums of crude to obtain only diesel and kerosine.

Lol. Chai, see as boss fire me oo. grin

That was why I said it should be OPTIMIZED. I know the method used is crude and it can't be use as is because it posses a threat to lives as well.

If we had sufficient supply in the first place, if we had more functional refineries, would this be happening?

Necessity is the mother of all invention, remember? The government should provide fully functional refineries and watch these ones almost go away.

They screamed MODULAR refinery early this year but ONLY dangote refinery na hin still dey make news.

Mehn, Boss, these leaders are jokers abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo / EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds / Operation Crocodile Smile II In Niger Delta Begins Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.