Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Why Do Ladies Think Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Think Like This? (2234 Views)

To You All Ladies Think About It Please. / I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise / Why Do Ladies Think Sex Is Gold? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Benard94(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2016
I have encountered a lot of ladies and it seems all are using the same pillow of thought.

U counsel a lady on relationships because she felt cheated in the past. She will start thinking of u as the new guy... Expecting u to propose. Get angry if you talk about other ladies

U paid for a stranded lady's transport. She will be expecting u to ask for her number.

U spoke freely as a friend, she starts telling her friends that you love her.

She discovers u are a cute guy with no gal, she starts planning to dump her guy.

U helped her for a period, she continually knock your door as the constant supplier.

U said u love her,her head gets turned out to dating. Can't I love without dating?

U asked after her welfare, she thinks u are interested.

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Basildvalour(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2016
That is how they were configured. Can you even understand them?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Must you generalise?, have never done those things you mentioned.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Benard94(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2016
herbie27:
Must you generalise?, have never done those things you mentioned.

U too dey lie! possibly, no guy ever did that to you
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by classicgee(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Basildvalour:
lol....configured?...LMAO,girls can be annoying at times
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by classicgee(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Basildvalour:
lol....configured?...LMAO,girls can be annoying at times sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Benard94(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Basildvalour:

How do we handle them then?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by firstking01(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2016
That girl above tho.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Cutehector(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Benard94:
I have encountered a lot of ladies and it seems all are using the same pillow of thought.
U counsel a lady on relationships because she felt cheated in the past. She will start thinking of u as the new guy... Expecting u to propose. Get angry if you talk about other ladies
U paid for a stranded lady's transport. She will be expecting u to ask for her number.
She discovers u are a cute guy with no gal, she starts planning to dump her guy.
you helped her for a period, she continually knock your door as the constant supplier.
U said u love her,her head gets turned out to dating. Can't I love without dating?
Why?
I hate that part... dammit.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Omotayor123(f): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Abeg Make una sef stop confusing us Like Marcus been confusing Jenifa tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Basildvalour(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Benard94:

How do we handle them then?
Easy, pretend to understand them
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Benard94:

U too dey lie? Or possibly, no guy ever did that to you
Like i said,have never done those stuffs on your list.

From your first post, i have a bestfrd who's a guy, whenever i experience a heartbreak he consoles me, know all my sexcapade and is the one asking me out...which have turned down on two occasions in our 5 yrs of being frds.

secondly...I don't ask strangers for tp, can't even stop a strange car for a lift, would rather walk.

Why will i tell a frd you love me, when we have absolutely nothing...i dey mad?. cheesy

Why will i be planning to dump my bf because you're cute?, maybe i don't know why i'm in a relationship with my bf for that to even happen...height of insanity. grin

What you posted are hypothetically stated whether you believe me or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2016
cheesyWe live for the party.. We no send nobody..
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Benard94(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2016
herbie27:

From your first post, i have a bestfrd who's a guy, whenever i experience a heartbreak he consoles me, know all my sexcapade and is the one asking me out...which have turned down on two occasions in our 5 yrs of being frds.

secondly...I don't ask strangers for tp, can't even stop a strange car for a lift, would rather walk.

Why will i tell a frd you love me, when we have absolutely nothing...i dey mad?. cheesy

Why will i be planning to dump my bf because you're cute?, maybe i don't know why i'm in a relationship with my bf for that to even happen...height of insanity. grin

Hypothetical indeed! Keep decorating yourself with e-sanctity! All I said are irrevocably true... I am coming to your house today to confirm!
On a serious note, they are real
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Benard94(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
Abeg Make una sef stop confusing us Like Marcus been confusing Jenifa tongue

Na u dey confuse us...
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Benard94:

Hypothetical indeed! Keep decorating yourself with e-sanctity! All I said are irrevocably true... I am coming to your house today to confirm!
On a serious note, they are real
You all on this forum have silly ideologies about girls.

If one did that to you doesn't mean all are the same.

I still repeat that... you're very far from the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2016
herbie27:

Correct reasonable girl
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
firstking01:
That girl above tho.
What have i done?.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Avalon316:

Correct reasonable girl
Like seriously!, some dudes here think all girls are fools. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Benard94(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
herbie27:
You all on this forum have silly ideologies about girls.

If one did that to you doesn't mean all are the same.

I still repeat that... you're very far from the truth.

Claps! Take some pop corn... Far from truth? Let other gals come a debunk this error by Bernard
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Benard94:

U helped her for a period, she continually knock your door as the constant supplier.

Why?

I can disagree with other things mentioned but not this One, Even an Angel turned to a lady will still do this. I haven't met any girl that doesn't do this particular one. that girl isn't born yet !

I know herbie27 will want to disagree with me on this undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Benard94:

Claps! Take some pop corn... Far from truth? Let other gals come a debunk this error by Bernard
It's all relative...but your experience with girls without any sense of decorum shouldn't give you the impression that all girls are the same.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Princy13: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Girls are unstable and perfect pretenders.It is in their DNA.

They dont even understand themselves so dont waste your precious time trying hard to understand them.

They are tagged weaker vessels because they are unable to rule their spirit as much as the men and not because of physical strength or intelligence.

When you know these things, You wouldnt dislike them for any attitude they pull off.That is why they are women.

Lastly they have a penchant for denial.Those ones that deny possessing certain characteristics are the chief culprits of that trend.

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
truthsayer007:

I can disagree with other things mentioned but not this One, Even an Angel turned to a lady will still do this. I haven't met any girl that doesn't do this particular one. that girl isn't born yet !

I know herbie.27 will want to disagree with me on this undecided
And i still disagree with that, how about those ladies who don't even like asking or can't ask but have needs?.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Jenny1010(f): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Basildvalour:

small boy talking trash angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
herbie27:
And i still disagree with that, how about those ladies who don't even like asking or can't ask but have needs?.

This is popular with introvert ladies, that is because they are not comfortable around you yet.

Once you break that barrier & offer a helping hand. they will keep running back irrespective of whether there is something btw you guys or not.

And this doesn't have to do with money only, it could be any form of help.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
truthsayer007:

This is popular with introvert ladies, that is because they are not comfortable around you yet.

Once you break that barrier & offer a helping hand. they will keep running back irrespective of whether there is something btw you guys or not.

And this doesn't have to do with money only, it could be any form of help.
May God deliver us from you guys.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by numericalguy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Benard94:

Why?

Na this one dey vex me pass.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Princy13:
Girls are unstable and perfect pretenders.It is in their DNA.

They dont even understand themselves so dont waste your precious time trying hard to understand them.

They are tagged weaker vessels because they are unable to rule their spirit as much as the men and not because of physical strength or intelligence.

When you know these things, You wouldnt dislike them for any attitude they pull off.That is why they are women.

Lastly they have a penchant for denial.Those ones that deny possessing certain characteristics are the chief culprits of that trend.

Clap for yourself.
You've made lot of sense. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
herbie27:

Amen oh, may God deliver us form you ladies too
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
herbie27:
and deliver you into apes and baboons hands?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Like This? by kreamstaff: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
If you are genuinely caring to them, they assume it's because you want something in return. And they go around telling their friends that you are tripping for them. Imagine small minds! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. / OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party / If i were a boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.