Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party (2225 Views)

OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party by okevibes: 1:41am On Feb 21, 2017
OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party
Not sure where these photos were taken…but as you can see, the poor girl is surrounded by five men in a swimming pool and by at least three of them. Some say she wasn’t fighting back but this looks to me like she’s crying and attempting to get away. Wrong in every way

- See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/omg-you-need-to-see-what-happened-to-this-girl-at-a-pool-party

1 Like

Re: OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party by ElizaVeta(f): 2:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Old news !! undecided

Lol ..but just see as the guy dey use muscle press вσσвѕ smiley
Re: OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Old news !! undecided

Lol ..but just see as the guy dey use muscle press вσσвѕ smiley
can I press yours?
Re: OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party by ElizaVeta(f): 2:17am On Feb 21, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:
can I press yours?

1 Like

Re: OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
i mean it
Re: OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party by Kingkyle1(m): 3:53am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=ElizaVeta post=53905688]Old news !! undecided

Lol ..but just see as the guy dey use muscle press вσσвѕ smiley[/quote
But she likes it.

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Win A Woman’s Heart / Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please / Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.