Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi (27541 Views)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia / Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by tamarabu(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari just resign na..... Any time u travel out u de mess up in one way or the other...
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
PMIcon:

In Buhari's regime, for the first time our defense academy had female graduants. The president you are talking about allowed his wife travel all over doing different things, if Aisha does not belong to his "Kitchen, living room and other room" whose kitchen and other room does she belong?
Nobody is arguing that with you. But to say this openly will not go down well with the populace.
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Uniquekriss(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
sarrki:
Madam stop looking for cheap popularity
people like u who would conceal d truth wil neva have d opportunity to rule dis country, IJN, what more popularity does she want that is bigger than being recognized as d first lady of d most populous black nation. I pitty ur wife
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by calabardick(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
devilson:
buhari really goof with that statement,a president of the most populous black nation on earth making such sexist remark.
no wonder the white men see as Africa as a continent full of monkies nd backward people

stupid zombies are defending buhari as usual

Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Kennitrust(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
vitalisdiho:
I don't need pdp and apc any more.we need good follower not a leadership.
join me, let form a new party
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by KardinalZik(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Donpressman:
Madam olujimi abi na madam orijin please keep quiet. We elected Buhari and not Aisha Buhari. Office of the first lady is a waste of resources sef. Moreso Buhari might have found what Aisha said to BBC offensive. Hence, Buhari said his mind why crucify him. And the woman who happens to be a female senator too, what meaningful thing has she done since she became a senator to warrant women to be seen as the best thing that happened after sliced bread. I hate cheap popularity and talks. No woman needs to be a feminist -- because If you are very good at what you do and can hold your own as a woman in your chosen career and in the society, your works will speak for you. We all came to this world through a woman and we love and respect women as men but always hiding under feminism to prove you are relevant is crap. Enough of all this pity games for women. Let them stand up and be counted!

Ewo! This level of zombiism no be here o.
This one na person pikin too?
The witch wey dey follow you strong gan!
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by drooling0nU: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
I don't know why people only see what they are told to see. I mean we should be rationally using our brain. this issue is not something we should be arguing about. his reply to her if u really are reasonable u will see is not something offensive. Is it a lie dat she did not belong to his kitchen, his living room or the other room? she critisised him and if u did watched the video,he responded with a sense of humor.what's wrong in that? if u are following the man he always jokes in his speeches. nothing sexist or migynistic in it as some brain washed individuals are saying
And I see no fault with her critisism. as a citizen she is entitled to the freedom of expression
however as a wife and most closest person to him, She should know certain things are better left unsaid and if she sees he is wrong she should be telling him in person not publically, show some respect to her husband! If she is against why not try to calm the citizens down instead of rising a useless alarm?!
I see this as mutual play or drama between both of them to divert our attention from importantant issues presrntly affecting our country, which unfortunately they have succeeded to a certain level.

that is just my opinion which everybody is entitled to, I might be wrong, but if I am convinced with reasons, then i'd accept it
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by DuchessD(f): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
martineverest:
i think u are actually the monkey /backward here......donald trump did worse than buhari and u never called him money.

Smh for foolish black people that see whites as gods
like u just did,How does trump statement affect Nigeria or Nigerians..Buhari is our president,leave trump for USA xitizens to decide
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by MarieSucre(f): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
1stCitizen:

grin you make me laugh with the way you are pasting simple definitions like a typical textbook bred Nigerian student . So a mere joke cannot be regarded as even a dangerous joke because the words mere and dangerous are unrelated or in this context mere and distasteful.

Let me educate you. Something trivial can just turn out to be what will cost you your life long achievements.Mere and Trivial are the same thing and something trivial can be regarded as offensive. Just like Trump's trivial locker room talk which most guys do turned out to be offensive and has almost cost him an election.

Moreover the most offensive words or even threatening action can be trivialized.

The problem with you Nigerians is you want to be "more British than the queen" and end up making a fool of yourselves.

Please don't embarrass yourself further by pasting dictionary definitions like a 9 year old. ITK.....smh

You said you want to "educate" me. But isn't it right for you to have the prerequisite education to educate someone else?

Maybe i copy paste definitions like a 9 yr old but look at what you typed above. You provided zero evidence for your assertions. You just used your own mouth to say "maybe this could mean this... and this could mean that". What kind of jungle sense is that.

You can say all you want about being more "British" than the Queen but the fact still remains that Nigeria speaks Queens english. You can go and consult a herbalist for own kind of English.

I pray to God you embarass yourself abroad one day by interchanging "mere" and "trivial" for distasteful.

Go and be foolish no more.
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
StepTwo:
This time Buhari's purging mouth has served him real good. Imagine coming back to face his wife and children. Such a sleeping brain

lolz...muslim women have no say in family circle, the wish of her husband is the final
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

You said you want to "educate" me. But isn't it right for you to have the prerequisite education to educate someone else?

Maybe i copy paste definitions like a 9 yr old but look at what you typed above. You provided zero evidence for your assertions. You just used your own mouth to say "maybe this could mean this... and this could mean that". What kind of jungle sense is that.

You can say all you want about being more "British" than the Queen but the fact still remains that Nigeria speaks Queens english. You can go and consult a herbalist for own kind of English.

I pray to God you embarass yourself abroad one day by interchanging "mere" and "trivial" for distasteful.

Go and be foolish no more.

cheesy cheesy cheesy So paradoxical language is confusing your pea size brain. Even a 7 year old understands what that means.I give up on Nigeria. Seriously, I really do.
Little wonder the education system in Nigeria is in shambles. You are living proof. Instead of studying, you hop around doing 'runz' to purchase vain items like phones,while your tutors are mainly interested in handout money and that which is between your legs. This is the result. 'Copy and paste education'

I want to assume your copy and paste education will also lead you to your dictionary to search for paradox. grin

You don't even know what the phrase "being more British than the Queen" means and I presume you went to high school. "We speak Queens English" Very sad!

Please go to the section for idiots and stop making a monkey out of yourself.Chai! Olodo! Smh
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:46am On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
This is what happens when you elect an ancestor as your President,
Buhari's brain is still stuck in the era, were a Woman's primary role was to cook and make babies,
The Man hasn't realised just yet, that the world has moved on from that era
Even the Baby below will agree with me

You really need brain check, do you know how many woman in his Government? The finance minister, environment, woman affairs, etc.

Mind you what Buhari said is like putting his wife where she belong. Why tell you husband who to appoint in his Government is it a family business?
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by MarieSucre(f): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy So paradoxical language is confusing your pea size brain. Even a 7 year old understands what that means.I give up on Nigeria. Seriously, I really do.
Little wonder the education system in Nigeria is in shambles. You are living proof. Instead of studying, you hop around doing 'runz' to purchase vain items like phones,while your tutors are mainly interested in handout money and that which is between your legs. This is the result. 'Copy and paste education'

I want to assume your copy and paste education will also lead you to your dictionary to search for paradox. grin

You don't even know what the phrase "being more British than the Queen" means and I presume you went to high school. "We speak Queens English" Very sad!

Please go to the section for idiots and stop making a monkey out of yourself.Chai! Olodo! Smh

1)"pea sized brain"

2)"Even a 7 year old understands..."

3)" Seriously, I really do.
Little wonder the education system in Nigeria is in shambles. You are living proof"

4)" you hop around doing 'runz' to purchase vain items like phones,while your tutors are mainly interested in handout money and that which is between your legs."

You are an enigma. I swear. I am yet to meet an individual. One so ignorant, that when you point out his ignirance, he smirks ruefully and proceeds to roll around in the excrement of perfidy and ignorance.
Well, I am not deterred. I am willing to educate. You cannot be allowed to go outside our bothers and disgrace Nigeria in this way.

Here are examples of sentences that utilize paradox
i.e
a) It is an interesting paradox that drinking a lot of water can often make you feel thirsty.
b)1983 May 21, Ronald Reagan, "Presidential Radio Address",The most fundamental paradox is that if we're never to use force, we must be prepared to use it and to use it successfuly".
c)He is a paradox; you would not expect him in that political party.

What is more important in this our conversation is ON WHAT AUTHORITY DO YOU HAVE TO QUALIFY IT ASA JOKE(1) AND AS A PARADOX (2).

Isnt that for Aisha Buhari and all the other women he insulted indirectly to do?

As you can see I have the ability to converse without insults. I hope to God you have that sense.
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by nurusystem(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2016
i like GMB statement, though it is a family issue not a Nigeria problem,,his wife want to control,but he directly give her what she deserve, Aisha stay in your Room & Kitchen and what i want ,i am your lord ,First lady is not in our constitution, Aisha you are not the president ,..... The bible say this to women ,,,,,,Women should remain silent in the churches.
They are not allowed to speak, but must be in
submission, as the law says. If they want to
inquire about something, they should ask their
own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for
a woman to speak in the church. (1 Corinthians 14:34-35, NIV)
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

1)"pea sized brain"

2)"Even a 7 year old understands..."

3)" Seriously, I really do.
Little wonder the education system in Nigeria is in shambles. You are living proof"

4)" you hop around doing 'runz' to purchase vain items like phones,while your tutors are mainly interested in handout money and that which is between your legs."

You are an enigma. I swear. I am yet to meet an individual. One so ignorant, that when you point out his ignirance, he smirks ruefully and proceeds to roll around in the excrement of perfidy and ignorance.
Well, I am not deterred. I am willing to educate. You cannot be allowed to go outside our bothers and disgrace Nigeria in this way.

Here are examples of sentences that utilize paradox
i.e
a) It is an interesting paradox that drinking a lot of water can often make you feel thirsty.
b)1983 May 21, Ronald Reagan, "Presidential Radio Address",The most fundamental paradox is that if we're never to use force, we must be prepared to use it and to use it successfuly".
c)He is a paradox; you would not expect him in that political party.

What is more important in this our conversation is ON WHAT AUTHORITY DO YOU HAVE TO QUALIFY IT ASA JOKE(1) AND AS A PARADOX (2).

Isnt that for Aisha Buhari and all the other women he insulted indirectly to do?

As you can see I have the ability to converse without insults. I hope to God you have that sense.

I have been vindicated. At least I forced a new word into your block head, hence you had to visit the links below to research like an olodo for hours, then copy and paste without shame in a bid to impress me grin grin grin

http://socialvocabulary.com/defines/paradox

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/paradox

So those are the only examples of matching up statements to form paradoxes. grin grin

grin grin grin

Even the word borders is now 'bothers' grin

I can't stop laughing. Thanks for making my day.
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by MarieSucre(f): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

I have been vindicated. At least I forced a new word into your block head, hence you had to visit the links below to research like an olodo for hours, then copy and paste without shame in a bid to impress me grin grin grin

http://socialvocabulary.com/defines/paradox

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/paradox

So those are the only examples of matching up statements to form paradoxes. grin grin

grin grin grin

Even the word borders is now 'bothers' grin

I can't stop laughing. Thanks for making my day.

I apologize. Auto-correct. The word is actually borders.

I actually have a dictionary on my phone. The app is called British English Dictionary.

Honest question, HOW DID YOU FIND THE EXAMPLES I QUOTED? DID YOU COPY PASTE UNTO GOOGLE?

WHAT IS SO FUNNY? PLS SHARE SO WE CAN LAUGH TOGETHER.

Again more insults

1)Olodo
2)Impress me

I like this. As i have said i have never met someone like you. Maybe i should use you as an example of paradox. Someone who is actually ignorant but thinks he is educated.

Now pls explain in detail how A joke being distasteful is a paradox? So that all of nairaland may learn from your greatness. We await great sage.
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

I apologize. Auto-correct. The word is actually borders.

I actually have a dictionary on my phone. The app is called British English Dictionary.

Honest question, HOW DID YOU FIND THE EXAMPLES I QUOTED? DID YOU COPY PASTE UNTO GOOGLE?

WHAT IS SO FUNNY? PLS SHARE SO WE CAN LAUGH TOGETHER.

Again more insults

1)Olodo
2)Impress me

I like this. As i have said i have never met someone like you. Maybe i should use you as an example of paradox. Someone who is actually ignorant but thinks he is educated.

Now pls explain in detail how A joke being distasteful is a paradox? So that all of nairaland may learn from your greatness. We await great sage.

Auto-correct. Liar!Thanks again for making my day
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by MarieSucre(f): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

Auto-correct. Liar!Thanks again for making my day grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

Now pls explain in detail how A joke being distasteful is a
paradox? So that all of nairaland may learn from your
greatness. We await great sage.

cheesy grin grin. I will do so when I come within your ' bothers'. I can imagine how the idiot started scanning the internet for the right spelling
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by MarieSucre(f): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

cheesy grin grin. I will do so when I come within your ' bothers'. I can imagine how the idiot started scanning the internet for the right spelling

Sure. looooolz. so funny i tell you now pls explain in detail how A joke being distasteful is a paradox? So that all of nairaland may learn from your greatness. We await great sage.
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

Sure. looooolz. so funny i tell you now pls explain in detail how A joke being distasteful is a paradox? So that all of nairaland may learn from your greatness. We await great sage.

Patience. The key to educating you is coming within your 'bothers' to speak Queens English. Buhahahahaha
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by MarieSucre(f): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

Patience. The key to educating you is coming within your 'bothers' to speak Queens English. Buhahahahaha

I know right. Like if you repeat maybe 5 more times. It might actually get funny but let us laugh together. hahahaha. heheheheh. hihihihihi. hohohohoho. huhuhuhuhu.

Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

I know right. Like if you repeat maybe 5 more times. It might actually get funny but let us laugh together. hahahaha. heheheheh. hihihihihi. hohohohoho. huhuhuhuhu.

Your laughter is nice oh!. Is it in Queens English within your 'bothers'

Please which link did you copy it from because I like it oh!
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by MarieSucre(f): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

Your laughter is nice oh!. Is it in Queens English within your 'bothers'
grin grin grin

No actually its not in Queens English. I just spelt it wrong. The word used in that context cannot be found in Queens English at all because it was used wrongly.

For instance
verb (bothers, bothering; past and past participle bothered)
(transitive)
To annoy, to disturb, to irritate.
a)Would it bother you if I smoked?
(intransitive)
To feel care or anxiety; to make or take trouble; to be troublesome.
b)Why do I even bother to try?Henry James without bothering about it

On other hand
un (plural borders)
The outer edge of something.
a)the borders of the gardenBentham
b)upon the borders of these solitudes
c)Barrowin the borders of death

As you can see i made mistake.
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

No actually its not in Queens English. I just spelt it wrong. The word used in that context cannot be found in Queens English at all because it was used wrongly.

For instance
verb (bothers, bothering; past and past participle bothered)
(transitive)
To annoy, to disturb, to irritate.
a)Would it bother you if I smoked?
(intransitive)
To feel care or anxiety; to make or take trouble; to be troublesome.
b)Why do I even bother to try?Henry James without bothering about it

On other hand
un (plural borders)
The outer edge of something.
a)the borders of the gardenBentham
b)upon the borders of these solitudes
c)Barrowin the borders of death

As you can see i made mistake.

Omo see work and research wey I give person pikin today.

Let me dance to the ego deflation within her 'bothers' with music written in Queens......you know nah

grin

Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by MarieSucre(f): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

Omo see work and research wey I give person pikin today.

Let me dance to the ego deflation within her 'bothers' with music written in Queens......you know nah

grin

Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

Have you heard this new song called bothers written in Queens English. Omo It's sick.

Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by MarieSucre(f): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

Have you heard this new song called bothers written in Queens English. Omo It's sick.

No i have not but before you tell me about it why not tell me in detail how A joke being distasteful
is a
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

No i have not but before you tell me about it why not tell me in detail how A joke being distasteful
is a

Ahhh! You have not. Why nna? You sure?

Artist: MarieSucre

Genre: Gbagaun and ITK

Track: Bothers

Album: Queens English

Label: CopyandPaste City.

Producer: Olodo Productions

Sick track mehhn.

Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by MarieSucre(f): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

Ahhh! You have not. Why nna? You sure?
Artist: MarieSucre
Genre: Gbagaun and ITK
Track: Bothers
Album: Queens English
Label: CopyandPaste City.
Producer: Olodo Productions
Sick track mehhn.
Tell me in detail how A joke being distasteful is a paradox? So that all of nairaland may learn from your greatness. We await great sage.
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

Tell
me in detail how A joke being distasteful
is a

Olodo how market?Just see the research work you have done today. It reveals so much anxiety as your ego got bruised. From lying about auto-correct which recognises the 'r' after the 'o' to the shame of owning up when caught pants down.

I am very sure you will soon drop another gbagaun within your 'bothers' in Queens English grin
Re: Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi by MarieSucre(f): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=1stCitizen post=50252751]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Drives Tractor, Launches Plateau State Tractor Ownership Scheme (Photos) / Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / Shocking Revelation Of What Led To The Death Of Obafemi Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.