Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful (20769 Views)

My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her / Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Igboid: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chai! Abagworo bu okenye na agwo ofe, tufia!

That Ikwerre half of you is seriously affecting you. It's in you, no need asking you to change.

Chino, you know that the Guy is not stable mentally, why you keep indulging him is what I don't get. When a sane man fights with a mad man in the market place, it becomes very hard to separate the sane from the insane.

1 Like

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by dedollarman(m): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by sweerychick(f): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
WINNERMENTALITY:
The Mods in this Nairaland are empty brains.. Tell me how can u allow this nonsense to get up to 4 page wheras the people mentioned in the topic has called for the tread to be shut down.

Agbaworo and Asha9 are same person... Hiding under diffrent monikers inorder to make Anambarians and Imolites fight against themselves..

Don't fall for such Nonsense
I concur, I've always suspected that. The way abgagworo defends gov rochas is alarming and I feel he uses another moniker to compensate his psychology trauma kiss
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nwanne, he feels he is mad but I am "madder" than he can ever imagine. He is from Imo state though his paternity is still in question. He must not be allowed to float freely and insulting others without getting a dose of it.

Igboid:

That Ikwerre half of you is seriously affecting you. It's in you, no need asking you to change.

Chino, you know that the Guy is not stable mentally, why you keep indulging him is what I don't get. When a sane man fights with a mad man in the market place, it becomes very hard to separate the sane from the insane.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Abagworo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Igboid:

Why don't you sound this way when other Igbo States are attacked? Hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by dedollarman(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
No amount of division antics among this two brothers
Will succeed
They are one and care for One another
No room for divide and rule antics
Is over

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Abagworo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nwaorieubi

1 Like

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Any opportunity that opens itself for me to destroy Imo state in the cyberspace is always what I like most..

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state is cursed. Look at the road to Mbaise..

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Abagworo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
dedollarman:
No amount of division antics among this two brothers
Will succeed
They are one and care for One another
No room for divide and rule antics
Is over

There is no division here. They came to attack Imo thread and I opened this thread for them to pour all their venoms and as you can see it's still same cycle. They have nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state is cursed. look at the Okoroawusa school, they have all collapsed...LOL

1 Like

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state has more enrollment.

1 Like

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Even when your mother tells you the truth you will deny she isn't your mom. There is no Anambran on the Imo state thread but you started calling them out. Why? Why can't you focus on your useless state for once. We have nothing in common with you as we consider you people as our slaves. Stay away from us outcasts...

[s]
Abagworo:

There is no division here. They came to attack Imo thread and I opened this thread for them to pour all their venoms and as you can see it's still same cycle. They have nothing to show.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Abagworo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
99% of Anambrians live outside their State because even nature is not on their side. No wonder their girls are all over Owerri looking for where to sleep as erosion has destroyed 80% of the State.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/environment/anambra-moves-to-tackle-900-erosion-sites/161634.html

The smallest State in Nigeria has 1000 erosion sites. Ejikwam ogu o!

One of the deadly erosion sites in Anambra

Anambra State which is adjudged the most erosion prone
and devastated landscape in Nigeria, according to
statistics, has about 1,000 erosion sites.
The Nanka erosion site , for example, hasdevastating
effects on the agricultural and other socio-economic lives
of the people of the communities in the area. Agulu, Oko
and many other contiguous towns also groan under the
enormous and increasing danger of this phenomenon.
However, Governor Willie Obiano recently disclosed plans
to plant one million trees as part of efforts to fight the over
900 erosion sites in the state.

The Managing Director of Awka Capital Territory
Development Authority, Michael Okonkwo, at a press
briefing, said his committee had visited Lagos State to
understudy the state’s Greenery Projects programme aimed
at developing parks and gardens at strategic areas.
Okonkwo, who is also the chairman of the steering
committee of the tree planting exercise, said the
government also planned to replicate some of the greenery
projects similar to those of Lagos to check the menace of
erosion and soil degradation, especially in the erosion-
prone areas of the state.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Henrydone: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Jobless Igbos folks!!

3 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Abagworo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
asha90:
Imo state is cursed...lol

Another research proven fact is that Anambra has by far the highest ratio and population of HIV infected people in Southeast. As at this year it has surpassed 10%.

https://www.nairaland.com/3145818/prevalence-hiv-didnt-expect-anambra

http://www.odogwublog.com/2016/03/hivaids-takes-over-anambra-state-as.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abagwor see your fellow slave campaigning in Anambra instead of Imo state....LOL

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Abagworo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Just take another look at the Imo state university teaching hospital and tell me that Imo state is not cursed...LOL

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Forget the nonsense you are posting, below is the reality where Imo state girls are fighting in Owerri. Useless people....LOL

[s]
Abagworo:
The high HIV/AIDS prevalence is not unrelated to it being the male homosexual capital of Nigeria.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/anambra-identifies-50-homosexual-618-prostitution-spots/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/bizarre-anambra-infested-with-male-sex-workers/
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Igboid: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abagworo:

Why don't you sound this way when other Igbo States are attacked? Hypocrite.

I defend all Igbo speaking people with exception of Ikwerre. You can go through my post and see. As of yesterday, I was defending Abia state from bad image publicity assigned to her by a Yoruba NYSC member that served there. I would have done same if it were Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu.

I don't support Chino image battery of Imo state, just as I don't support you opening threads like this, which you fully know will attract Chino's attention.

You should stop this madness. When brothers fight, strangers rejoice and steal them to stupidity.

All these images you and Chino are posting here, will be used against Ndiigbo by Igbophobic elements tomorrow, and guess what? They wouldn't care about what part of Igboland those pics were taken from, it will be a case of " an injury to one, is an ailment to all".

Unu malukwanu ife.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Check out how a teaching hospital looks like in a sane society...LOL

Anambra di egwu....LOL

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Do you have this sort of infrastructure in your useless Imo state? Omambala di egwu...LOL

Imo state is cursed...LOL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Declares, Says APC Will Defeat, Jail Fayose / Sowore: Akeredolu Condemns DSS, Warns Lawyers Could Be Arrested In Court / Pandora Papers: EFCC Summons Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.