Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful (20752 Views)

My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her / Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
naze owerri has been cut. useless people..

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state worldclass tunnel..

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state is cursed and useless that just one Anambra billionaire can buy the state and use it for his farm...LOL

3 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state people are mostly poor people who eats from hand to mouth, you can hardly find any Imolites at this level..

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imolites are cursed that they cannot pass certain level in life. Watch every Imolite..he/she is either a poorly paid civil servant or a LovePeddler or mechanic or a barber etc. They are meant to be at a certain level, that's why at least 98% of them are poor..

Below is an Anambra born star..LOL

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
This thread must catch fire..BRB!
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Living conditions comparison:

Almost done post after that the rest of the fools. Let the thread go to complete foolishness. The people following thread can get balanced view.

2 more categories to compare after this.

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Living conditions comparison continued:

1 Like

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Reality proves otherwise. Your rubbish cannot fly. Below is imo state.

[s]
Blue3k:
Living conditions comparison:

Almost done post after that the rest of the fools. Let the thread go to complete foolishness. The people following thread can get balanced view.

2 more categories to compare after this.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by flokii: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Balkan:
The OP is a useless soul.
Shame on you.
I really do doubt your paternity.
What do you want to achieve with this.?

Shame on you. You are a disgrace to whatever you represent.

I hope true Igbo sons will disregard this useless thread

Bros calm down na..

Jeez! can you see those pics I'm seeing.. wow GEJ no try atal for SE

chai!
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state is a cursed entity..

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by flokii: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ahhh! No

Anambra takes it this time.
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by flokii: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
asha90:
Omambala is a country and not a state, we are the best in the black race.....

Meet the first president of Nigeria, he is from Anambra. Can your useless Imo state beat that? LOL

wait o.. are you okay atal?

aren't you guys speaking d same language? why use useless to describe one of your states?
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Child birth:

Imo wins in every category surpringly.

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by maimalari: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
From what i hv read from the thread so far, imo state is better than anambra state. Wow, media propaganda made many of us think differently.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by orimsamsam(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
flokii:

Bros calm down na..

Jeez! can you see those pics I'm seeing.. wow GEJ no try atal for SE

chai!
the guy na the worse thing to happen to SE
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by flokii: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
asha90:
I like being truthful. Imo state people are mostly outcasts, the large Igbo group doesn't matter marry from there. That is the reason we regard them as worthlessly useless..

*sighs

It is well..
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
You are talking of child birth when you don't even have a decent hospital as this below. Keep deceiving your. . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by OMAR12: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
if not for the fact that I risk suffering from a ban, I would have insulted the both of you. look at two grown old men fighting over who's state is better than the other, I am from IMO state, I am first IGBO, the integrity and dignity of the Igbo race is to be firstly protected by myself.. bleep IMO state,bleep anambra they are both the creation of the Nigerian government. I am only and indigene to my town. as far as I know I share no Ancestry with IMO, I hold greater ties with my ethnicity. if you both be in my presence physically, I and my other Igbo comrade wouldnt give a hmmm.. geeezz yo both a big disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Unemployment comparison.

Anambra beat Imo hands down.

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by onomefm(f): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmm! imo state is a total mess. I have not forgotten the horrible experience I had the last I went there for a trad of a colleague. Rochss should wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Abagworo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Blue3k:
Child birth:

Imo wins in every category surpringly.

There's nothing surprising about it. Imo has been under media attack and blackmail because Okorocha emerged the biggest Igbo politician after winning Imo Governor. It is more like the case of Joseph and his brothers except of course that other Igbos love themselves apart from Anambra that the individuals are usually jealous if surpassed them. The fight today is because Rochas Okorocha refused to allow Peter Obi who is no match in oratory and politics to control him under APGA. He left APGA for them and joined APC and is waxing strong hence their investment in everything possible to cut Okorocha's tail. 99% of the negative news from Imo State are outright lies or blackmail using misinformation.

This whole thing would have been different or received less reaction if they attacked Okorocha and left Imo State out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
The same Peter Obi made Okoroawusa to be governor today. cheesy

Okoroawusa has never won any election until Obi picked him from the gutter.

[s]
Abagworo:
There's nothing surprising about it. Imo has been under media attack and blackmail because Okorocha emerged the biggest Igbo politician after winning Imo Governor. It is more like the case of Joseph and his brothers except of course that other Igbos love themselves apart from Anambra that the individuals are usually jealous if surpassed them. The fight today is because Rochas Okorocha refused to allow Peter Obi who is no match in oratory and politics to control him under APGA. He left APGA for them and joined APC and is waxing strong hence their investment in everything possible to cut Okorocha's tail. 99% of the negative news from Imo State are outright lies or blackmail using misinformation.

This whole thing would have been different or received less reaction if they attacked Okorocha and left Imo State out of it.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
But I just told you the home truth.. cheesy

flokii:

*sighs

It is well..

1 Like

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by OMAR12: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
op and chino, ur dubious and divisive tactics won't work. we the true Igbo sons and daughter on naira land will continue to praise every great achievement don by our igbos brothers and sister. I thank my abia brother mostly those from aba for investing well in IMO state. I thank my anambra brothers for protecting the culture side of Igbo.I thank my Enugu brothers for being peace loving. and I thank my ebonyi brother for being the food basket of the south eastern region. I also thank my fellow Igbo brothers who see themselves as Igbo in rivers and delta state, and also fight tooth and nail to protect the identity, dignity and solidity of the Igbo ethnicity. we are all comrade bonded by blood. don't mind this two children.
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Abagworo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
asha90:
The same Peter Obi made Okoroawusa to be governor today. cheesy

Okoroawusa has never won any election until Obi picked him from the gutter.

[s][/s]

Today Okorocha is in Germany wih Buhari where is Obi? If your arguments were more like Obi vs Okorocha you would have made sense but today you have stripped your State naked and the entire Nairaland now know you are HIV headquaters of Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
He he he

Okoroawusa Is in Germany while his useless state is a mess. All roads are bad filled with filth. Workers are owed 1yr salary. Your people are further pauperized while Obi is still a shining star. Imo state is cursed and you know it.

[s]
Abagworo:

Today Okorocha is in Germany wih Buhari where is Obi? If your arguments were mire like Obi vs Okorocha you would have made sense but today you have stripped your State naked and the entire Nairaland now kniws you are HIV headquaters if Igboland.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Abagworo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3392736/some-anambrans-contribute-why-igbos
There's a reason why the OP of this thread created it in the first place.
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Doug07034780891(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
See the real deal here at the Financial Expert talks and not following a dulllard to Germany for useless meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k2: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Educatin comparison:

Last catagory and longest. There's more but I'm not interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olutoyin Olakunrin's 80th Birthday Party. Ibikunle Amosun Attends (Photos) / Blackout Worsens As National Grid Suffers Second Collapse Within 48 Hours / Yobe North: Machina Alerts INEC Over Forged Withdrawal Letter In Lawan’s Favour

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.