Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful (20776 Views)

My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her / Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Do you have a Chinua Achebe in your useless Imo state?

Omambala bu is Igbo. Deal with it..

3 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Do you have a Soludo in your hopeless Imo state?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Disease comparison:

Imo state can brag for once. This are better in every catagory that has available data to compare.

Anambra did a great job reducing it's malaria cases but still behind Imo by .1% margin

1 Like

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Disease comparison continued.

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nwokem, Imo state is a cursed state, there is no reason to compare it to a progressive Anambra. Compare IMo state to northern states..

Imo state is being ruled by a hopeless incompetent buffoon with no idea as to what governance is about. Imo state is in trouble just like this man below..LOL

[s]
Blue3k:
Disease comparison:
Imo state can brag for once. This are better in every catagory that has available data to compare.
Anambra did a great job reducing it's malaria cases but still behind Imo by .1% margin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
asha90:
Nwokem, Imo state is a cursed state, there is no reason to compare it to a progressive Anambra. Compare IMo state to northern states..

[s][/s]

I'm sorry you're suffering from all these diseases while cursed Imo isnt cheesy. You can't win in every catagory especially HIV. Funny you called them prostitutes when it's worse in your place.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Start facing reality and leave the junk you are posting that does not reflect reality. No amount of rubbish you post can change the reality on ground. Imo state is cursed..LOL

Below is Imo state university teaching hospital. The reason I told you to start facing reality..LOL

[s]
Blue3k:
Disease comparison continued.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state is cursed, see below the condition of your prostitutes, it speaks volume about your health situation in the state..LOL

[s]
Blue3k:

I'm sorry you're suffering from all these diseases while cursedition region isnt cheesy. You can't win in every catagory especially HIV. Funny you called them prostitutes when it's worse in your place.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state women are all prostitutes. It is better to friend an Imo state girl but not marriage. They are all whores and are very cheap. You can fvck any Imo girl anywhere, in the car, in the office, anywhere. What a people..while their men are mainly mechanics and artisans. All the mechanics I have seen in Anambra and Rivers states are all Imo state people. Useless people...

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
asha90:
Imo state women are all prostitutes. It is better to friend an Imo state girl but not marriage. They are all whores and are very cheap. You can fvck any Imo girl anywhere, in the car, in the office, anywhere. What a people..while their men are mainly mechanics and artisans. All the mechanics I have seen in Anambra and Rivers states are all Imo state people. Useless people...

grin cheesy

[img]http://gifs.gifme.io/i/ad7d152e0e.gif[/img]
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by dEastActivist: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Blue3k:
Imo state has more enrollment.

This got to show that your public school are dead and buried.
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Immunization stats:

Imo wins again according to these stats except in yellow fever. Numbers don't lie and pictures don't win arguements without context to back it up.

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Immunization stats continued:

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

This got to show that your public school are dead and buried.

I'm only qouting stats I'll listed website so please dispute that. Lol I'm not from either state so I'm impartial to the statistics.
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by dEastActivist: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Blue3k:

I'm only qouting stats I'll listed website so please dispute that. Lol I'm not from either state so I'm impartial to the statistics.

Stats from where? What's the origin?
Which methodology was employed?
When was the data collated?
Who did findings?

In absence of all these. Both you and your statistics are whack. And cannot form a basis of fact nor conclusion And doesn't or cannot reflect reality.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Bugatie(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is to commend every Ndigbo on this forum for allowing these two disgraceful adults finish themselves.

Very good to know that no indigene of Imo or Anambra allowed himself to be drawn to their childish rants.

Igbo by ofu, Imo na Anambra bu umunne!
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Abagworo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Blue3k:
Disease comparison:

Facts prove Imo better in virtually everything but petty trading.
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
asha90:
[s]Imo state women are all prostitutes. It is better to friend an Imo state girl but not marriage. They are all whores and are very cheap. You can fvck any Imo girl anywhere, in the car, in the office, anywhere. What a people..while their men are mainly mechanics and artisans. All the mechanics I have seen in Anambra and Rivers states are all Imo state people. Useless people...[/s]
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
All the mechanics and artisans I have seen in Anambra and Rivers state are all from Imo state. Imo state people are generally poor....FACT!

1 Like

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Blue3k(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

Stats from where? What's the origin?
Which methodology was employed?
When was the data collated?
Who did findings?

In absence of all these. Both you and your statistics are whack. And cannot form a basis of fact nor conclusion And doesn't or cannot reflect reality.

You can clock the links and read them yourself. (Check my previous post if you really care)
The Nigerian Government vetted and linked to the website. The times are in pictures.
The organization is sponsored by African development bank.

Your comment is pointless based on fact you didn't bother to read on the origin of stats. Please provide better of you can find any. This is what ng.gov links to thanks for reply. http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/

Nigerian government doesn't keep good stats updated like usa. It's this website of wikipedia. I would go to scholar database but the clowns here aren't worth the effort. I'll just copy and paste. All they're doing is post dumb pics and news articles.
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abagworo:
[s]Show us the beautiful things in Imo and Anambra States. The 2 States seem not sure of which is more beautiful. Is Awka as beautiful as Owerri? Which State has more red soils and erosion problem?[/s]
Both of you lack common sense
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imolites protest non payment of salaries. Imolites are mostly poor and depend on government handouts..

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself. Imo state is a useless state. 2/3rd of Imolites are resident in Anambra..why is that?? Hopeless people..

[s]
Blue3k:

You can clock the links and read them yourself. (Check my previous post if you really care)
The Nigerian Government vetted and linked to the website. The times are in pictures.
The organization is sponsored by African development bank.

Your comment is pointless based on fact you didn't bother to read on the origin of stats. Please provide better of you can find any. This is what ng.gov links to thanks for reply.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state is cursed and should be demolished while all its inhabitants chased away...

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
It is a shame, this is the admin block of IMSU...

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by Klinee: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
asha90:
Imolites don't stay in their state. About 1/3rd of IMo state population are resident in Anambra whereas no Anambran resident in Imo state. Below is where Imo rich men are living in Onitsha. Orange drugs, Chikason etc are few of the rich Imolites but this is where they live...LOL
Chikason is Nnewi man
Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state is under a strong curse...

2 Likes

Re: Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful by asha90: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
There is this other man from IMo state that I wanted to write, lemme remember the name..

Klinee:
Chikason is Nnewi man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai / FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR / G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.