Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! (6521 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / 10 Rapid Ways & Tricks To Attract Girls/women / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2009
My gaydar never lies son tongue Its ok maybe the girls have turned you to the other team smiley
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by tarano: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2009
Are u fucking gay,
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My gaydar never lies son tongue Its ok maybe the girls have turned you to the other team smiley

Ha! Which girls? The guy had the tendencies all along jor!
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
whitelexi:

Your Gayder needs a battery change and servicing grin grin grin

Do u hear me complaining when u lot dress and package yourselves to look good? Do u not feel strange when u dont get any comments about your looks after all that packaging? tongue tongue tongue

The guy went about it in an extreme manner but he does look good so call a spade a spade and walk tongue tongue tongue

*rools eyez *

Instead of him to say he's short, he's here telling us how he attracts girls taller than him!  Such stupidity dampens the good looks dont u think?  undecided
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Here's a lil rap for my lil laser-weilding friend in 5th grade
That gaydar needs a software upgrade
You sound like a hater, loud and underage
Your words sometimes make me wonder, hmmm mystery
But i'll go out fighting, and i'll make history
Its best to shut it if u dont know, ask and you'll get told
Than to go rambling trash off that lonely road till u grow old
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
whitelexi:

Here's a lil rap for my lil laser-weilding friend in 5th grade
That gaydar needs a software upgrade
You sound like a hater, loud and underage
Your words sometimes make me wonder, hmmm mystery
But i'll go out fightinging, i'll make history
Its best to shut it if u dont know, ask and you'll get told
Than to go rambling trash off that lonely road till u grow old

shocked shocked shocked shocked

NO! You did not just say that to my sista!

Oya apologize! angry angry
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ujujoan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

NO! You did not just say that to my sista!

Oya apologize! angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
whitelexi:

grin grin grin

Ok first of all, she's not hatin!!

Second, she's got too much important things to say to just . . . 'shut it'!!

Hey wat happened to all the loving you r famous for? Share some lurv bro! Ebony's just as pissed off as I am wiv this nonsense thread!

Besides she's ma sista, so you get to say such things to her! cool
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ujujoan:

Ok first of all, she's not hatin!!

Second, she's got too much important things to say to just . . . 'shut it'!!

Hey wat happened to all the loving you r famous for? Share some lurv bro! Ebony's just as pissed off as I am wiv this nonsense thread!

Besides she's ma sista, so you get to say such things to her! cool

Aiight, Ebonyeyes, I'm profoundly sorry, i get carried away sometimes and i prolly,
didnt mean to diss u, or have issues, so i say please,
forgive and forget, and u wont regret!
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
whitelexi:

Aiight, Ebonyeyes, I'm profoundly sorry, i get carried away sometimes and i prolly,
didnt mean to diss u, or have issues, so i say please,
forgive and forget, and u wont regret!

See why I loff him wink cheesy cheesy

Neway Ebonyeyes, forgive am u hear! cool
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2009
Thanks babes for fighting my corner your a star wink wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kisskiss Im disappointed in you Lexi it was just good ol' banter anyhoo I know who not to joke with in NL undecided
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Shola2009 Don't you think you're trying to hard to piss me off? Hello?!! It's not working grin. BTW, if u see a post that looks stupid, you'd think a smart person would ignore it. Right? I guess that tells us who the stupid ones really are huh? But see as una dey rake like say dem dey pay una money.

@Ujujoan The way wey u dey vex i dey fear o!! If u fall down and die of stroke no be me o!! If it pisses u off so much, a smart person would simply ignore the post and move on. But wait, ur not that smart are you?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2009
steeze:

@Shola2009 Don't you think you're trying to hard to piss me off? Hello?!! It's not working grin. BTW, if u see a post that looks stupid, you'd think a smart person would ignore it. Right? I guess that tells us who the stupid ones really are huh? But see as una dey rake like say dem dey pay una money.

@Ujujoan The way wey u dey vex i dey fear o!! If u fall down and die of stroke no be me o!! If it pisses u off so much, a smart person would simply ignore the post and move on. But wait, your not that smart are you?

LOL! For your mind now . .   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by bawomolo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
why does an heterosexual male want guys to check him out.

tha fucc
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2009
@poster
u re a mad boy. berra go and make money rather than wasting away around girls.

dont u know that d lov of women is d begining of poverty  grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2009
d lov of women is d begining of poverty

i agree
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by iz2much: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
@THE AMAKA, that profile picture of yours, is it the real you?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Thanks babes for fighting my corner your a star wink wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kisskiss Im disappointed in you Lexi it was just good ol' banter anyhoo I know who not to joke with in NL undecided

Hehehehe, why the anger?
it was also good ol banter tongue cool
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
whitelexi:

Hehehehe, why the anger?
it was also good ol banter tongue cool
Aite I still know who not to banter with. wink
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Aite I still know who not to banter with. wink

I'll get it outta u if u dont give willingly, cos i'll banter u day and night - you'll even dread seeing me in your dreams grin grin grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Shola2009(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Shola2009 Don't you think you're trying to hard to piss me off? Hello?!! It's not working Grin. BTW, if u see a post that looks stupid, you'd think a smart person would ignore it. Right? I guess that tells us who the stupid ones really are huh? But see as una dey rake like say dem dey pay una money.
grin who tell u sey them no pay us
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2009
whitelexi:

I'll get it outta u if u dont give willingly, cos i'll banter u day and night - you'll even dread seeing me in your dreams grin grin grin
Goodness gracious, you really do think highly of yours truly tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Goodness gracious, you really do think highly of yours truly tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I told ya i'll get it outta ya grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You swallowed that swipe hook, line and sinker grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2009
whitelexi:

I told ya i'll get it outta ya grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You swallowed that swipe hook, line and sinker grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nah hun, i really do think you think highly of yours truly tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by CrudeOil2(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
A SUMMARY of the discussion topic in one sentence:

Message icon: Standard Thumb Up Thumb Down Exclamation point Question mark Lamp Smiley Angry Cheesy Grin Sad Wink
This forum is moderated, so please read the rules before posting. Thanks!
If you must post an advert, post it only once and in the right section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change Color Red Green Blue Purple Brown Black
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Anabel(f): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
Mr I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! you said you have a Degree, what sort of degree do you have , do you have a degree in womanizing or womanology ? If you truly have a degree in Academic what school is it and what course , yes you are good looking but do have the cash to take care of ladies or just wanting to ruin your youthful days all because you are good looking, Think Man , Future Matters when it comes to reality of life,
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by eyonigger(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
Hahahaha, Nairaland is 4ever, guys una no try @ all, especially my baby FL that gave him the first punchline. FL lest I forget, I love u darling.

Poster, I really do not have a comment, actually my girlfriend is an inch taller than I am, but im a don in every aspect possible, so it dnt matter, hope it aint to you too.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Anabel(f): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2009
eyonigger:

Hahahaha, Nairaland is 4ever, guys una no try @ all, especially my baby FL that gave him the first punchline. FL lest I forget, I love u darling.

Poster, I really do not have a comment, actually my girlfriend is an inch taller than I am, but im a don in every aspect possible, so it dnt matter, hope it aint to you too.

abeg tell am ooooo, well i no bother, like he said, he is looking for NL awareness and posting a funny topic is the best way he thinks he can get it and he actually got it
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
iz2much:

@THE AMAKA, that profile picture of yours, is it the real you?
no thats not me. some pretty nigerian chick i found online.
i removed my pic a while ago.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by TheSeeker(m): 1:34am On Oct 23, 2009
Who is saying the boy no fine? Abeg!!!! He posted his pictures and y'all are fuming like poisoned pigs? Tell you what, some girls will still go ahead and message her, how about that?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:57am On Oct 23, 2009
some of you people ESPECIALLY THE GUYS (GAYDAY GAYDAR!!! WOOOO!!!) are giving this guy some serious props.
nothing wrong with that, but dont let him get too big headed.
he is alright though. maybe hot to others. i guess he just isnt my type.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by TheSeeker(m): 2:09am On Oct 23, 2009
You still haven't got the message I tell you all the time that everything that goes on Nairaland isn't about you. . . . you could have as well stated your points without adding, "I guess he just isn't my type" rant; always say your bit without being too personal and bounce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread / Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.