Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! (6523 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / 10 Rapid Ways & Tricks To Attract Girls/women / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:13am On Oct 28, 2009
i didnt contradict myself.

i said you were okay, and okay AINT ALL THAT. meaning you aint all that! youre just okay.
so exactly what is your point?

you hold no water, getta way jor!
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by 8inch: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2009
@ Kunbee:
V e e e e e e r y mature response cool.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2009
you hold no water, getta way jor!

I'll getta way right after you!!! U wan carry this whole case on top your head!!! Go tell that to ebila or someone who cares. angry

Na wa unto you.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2009
Compliment fisher. Nuff said.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2009
Ebon - yeye grin grin grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2009
Compliment fisher. Nuff said.

Compliment refuser
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by TheSeeker(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2009
Lexi, na you dem send come meet my wife? angry angry
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2009
TheSeeker:

Lexi, na you dem send come meet my wife? angry angry

Who your wife?  Abeg no fall my hand ohhh grin grin grin Dude, abeg up your viva! tongue
she pretend to be my friend
but i know thats a lie
she contemplate my end
i see it in her eyes tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2009
Negros please and lexi, 4 fat thumbs down for your rap skills
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2009
LOL grin grin grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by TheSeeker(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Who your wife?  Abeg no fall my hand ohhh grin grin grin Dude, abeg up your viva! tongue
she pretend to be my friend
but i know thats a lie
she contemplate my end
i see it in her eyes tongue tongue tongue
I see you in that phantom grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Negros please and lexi, 4 fat thumbs down for your rap skills

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I see u met my hand wink cheesy

Miss Ebon - yeye grin grin grin

P.S, its not rapping, its called rhyming tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by TheSeeker(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2009
Or yamming grin grin grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2009
whitelexi:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I see u met my hand wink cheesy

Miss Ebon - yeye grin grin grin

P.S, its not rapping, its called rhyming tongue
I guess you need to go back to the drawing board with your "rhyming" cos its wickety wack tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I guess you need to go back to the drawing board with your "rhyming" cos its wickety wack tongue

So you're still talking to the hand abi grin grin grin

Miss Ebon - yeye tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Kunbee: 2:20am On Oct 29, 2009
8inch+:

@ Kunbee:
V e e e e e e r y mature response cool.
wink wink cheesy
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by chei: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2009
So because you be fine boy, person no go hear word again.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by lovemoi2(f): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
you are not bad looking

but u need more fufu
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Pharoh: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
^ The word perfect no dey for your Dico  grin

Offtopic
Are those notifications still coming to your email box?

Poster you fine okay we don hear haba! 6 pages now.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by lovemoi2(f): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
Pharoh:

^ The word perfect no dey for your Dico  grin

grin grin grin after the fufu work for him body i go add PER, the FECT go come after he show me some abbs for him next photo tongue tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Abbeycity4(f): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
hmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
@lovemoi

Some abs? Lemme see. . . Wait!! I think i have those. Do you REALLY want to see them? grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by nairaner(m): 2:15am On Jan 13, 2010
Mr. Poster, you have indirectly sort after the wrath of this forum. I guess u didnt expect this but patronage

Pele-ma-dia grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.