Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! (6522 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / 10 Rapid Ways & Tricks To Attract Girls/women / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by jextoban: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2009
c'mon Amaka friendship aint gonna hurt
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by jextoban: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2009
ow bout u give a shot with him
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by spizzlenik(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2009
True is, I have been a member here for over a year now, I dont really post stuff here but i do enjoy reading other people's posts.
it's ok, took my yim off my profile page already(put it up coz of u earlier), i'm put it up there again, add me so that i could take it off(I love my privacy too).
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by freeview(f): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2009
@ poster,you look so cute,keep it up smiley
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2009
okay i got it, thanks!
ill YIM another time cause its late over here
almost midnight.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by nethacker(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2009
freeview:

thank God some1 admires u . infact d 1st person  grin grin wink
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by spizzlenik(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2009
ok, Amaka, good nite
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2009
freeview:

Thats what i'm talking 'bout!

Laid back and very real. . . That didnt hurt, did it?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2009
whitelexi:

Thats what i'm talking 'bout!

Laid back and very real. . . That didnt hurt, did it?
Are you gay? angry

Make you leave the thread already. Dude hasnt even replied grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by eyonigger(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Are you gay? angry

Babez waguan cheesy smiley wink
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Are you gay? angry

Laser, gaydar, gator. . . yada yada yada. . .

If u never ever told anyone [of the same sex as u] that they look good [in your entire life], then throw the first stone. . . Arrow tongue tongue tongue

It wont kill u to just admit he is a fine boy and walk. . . Especially when u r dying to do exactly that tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2009
Emi ni Arrow? Small boy, dem no teach you?
noo o, dnt stop at compliment na. . . . sebi YIM dey angry get jigi with it

@eyo
babez wink sho wa pa
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Emi ni Arrow? Small boy, dem no teach you?
noo o, dnt stop at compliment na. . . . sebi YIM dey angry get jigi with it

Stop all the shenanigans and answer my very simple question, yes or no - have u never told someone of the same sex that they look good, be it a simple compliment like "your hair looks fine" or "i like your dress" e.t.c

After u answer that simple question, i can talk to u, otherwise piss off. . . Arrow! tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2009
Lol so did you tell him his boxers is colorful enough? grin

Arrow again? twit. . . . twitter

Ofcourse I wnt answer you. Ask me again in a less demeaning manner or. . . .hmm piss off. tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by zuuby(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2009
@Poster: Guy abeg find something better to do like going to school first.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Lol so did you tell him his boxers is colorful enough? grin

Arrow again? twit. . . . twitter

Ofcourse I wnt answer you. Ask me again in a less demeaning manner or. . . .hmm piss off. tongue

Lol, typical of a naija babe, answering question with question. . .  You've got a huge ego and yet u cant answer a simple question. Well, i have to rest my case now tongue tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2009
nethacker:

thank God some1 admires u . infact d 1st person grin grin wink

I think you meant the first female undecided

The guys just wont stop talking about how good he looks. *rooooolz eyez*
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2009
Hey guys what's up? Wow!! It seems like i missed a lot. Now i know some of y 'all have been secretly waiting for me to post a reply. cool

Appreciate the comments i got from everybody but i have nothing else to say, really. I achieved what i wanted 2 achieve no matter how mundane it may seem.

@nethacker U know she IS actually the first female. Lol!!
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Stevogue(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2009
Young Mr steeze, from ur first post to the last shows there is an obvious disconnect somewhere. flaunting a first degree, one would have expected u to get the attention u yearn with ur wits instead of the gory pose in ur 'horror' poster. Wonder if there is a doctor in ur neighbourhood!
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2009
Did u guys also notice that shola2009 and FL gators were the first two to actually reply my post?

That kinda makes me wonder,
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2009
Stevogue:

Young Mr steeze, from your first post to the last shows there is an obvious disconnect somewhere. flaunting a first degree, one would have expected u to get the attention u yearn with your wits instead of the gory pose in your 'horror' poster. Wonder if there is a doctor in your neighbourhood!

Told u guys he was stupid!  undecided
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by eyonigger(m): 1:36am On Oct 24, 2009
Fl mo wa baby mi, je ka soro ti o serious. I am loving you more darling. it is crazy.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 24, 2009
eyonigger:

Fl mo wa baby mi, je ka soro ti o serious. I am loving you more darling. it is crazy.
My dear, I dare not start to cheat now. smiley
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by bluespice(f): 3:28am On Oct 24, 2009
poster, do you like sausages?

i'm just saying. . . .
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by TheSeeker(m): 3:29am On Oct 24, 2009
Lexi, if you find Gators wahala I no dey there oo abeg! grin grin

Steeze, don't pay any mind to these girls running you down. The truth is you look good, but as for some of these girls running their mouth, their boyfriends are almost sharing the same resemblance with OBJ or Seal, yet they come here and brag as if their boyfriends are going to make Leonardo Di Caprio, Brad Pitt or David Beckham take the back seat! Bunch of noisemakers!
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 24, 2009
@ poster , I wonder why girls are taller than you,

an avaragely short guy should still be taller than most girls, or maybe you attract tall girls generally. I'm just trying to figure out how tall short you are.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by chic2pimp(m): 4:17am On Oct 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Lexi, if you find Gators wahala I no dey there oo abeg! grin grin

Steeze, don't pay any mind to these girls running you down. The truth is you look good, but as for some of these girls running their mouth, their boyfriends are almost sharing the same resemblance with OBJ or Seal, yet they come here and brag as if their boyfriends are going to make Leonardo Di Caprio, Brad Pitt or David Beckham take the back seat! Bunch of noisemakers!
Laff Wan Kill Me Die oooo. Infact I no fit shout.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by chika98: 4:21am On Oct 24, 2009
The original poster isnt ugly when you really think about. He is better looking than some of you
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by TheSeeker(m): 4:33am On Oct 24, 2009
Chic2pimp, na lie?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by chic2pimp(m): 4:36am On Oct 24, 2009
^^^^ Nah true you talk dia ooo. Na so dem dey criticise everything for NL
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Kunbee: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2009
chic2pimp:

^^^^ Nah true you talk dia ooo. Na so dem dey criticise everything for NL

shocked shocked shocked shocked i must be excluded ooo angry cool
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by TyGabriel(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2009
WTF,dude u be one of obj' son? because u look somuch alike lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.