Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless (13973 Views)

MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
How did you know they're not fit? Oh you want to see them in their boxer shorts? tongue

No... they'd still look like basic niqqaz tongue

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Twaci:
You see am too abi? cheesy

Wella grin
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by SalomonKane: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
nubian999:

No... they'd still look like basic niqqaz tongue
Or basic fit cute niggaz? It's okay, you can lie to yourself. tongue

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Ymain(f): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Zceesneh:
hi, honey smiley
hi sweetie wink kiss
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Zikavirus(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
ne ife fa yi ka o dika parachute..
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Didn't know they now write one's tribe on their forehead?

You don know now na grin
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by tolexy123: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
nice. I rep yoruba
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by YorubaDemon(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
using my name in vain
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Delicious22: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Junior Pope is not a Yoruba boy sha
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

hi sweetie wink kiss
am gud honey, u went to church today?
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Ymain(f): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Zceesneh:
am gud honey, u went to church today?

ofcuz i did
U
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by FreshBoss007: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
I know say the post they make una wan sew agbada... but take note, them no dey dear agbada dey trek oooooo

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
wink wink

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Azzin ehn!!.... grin..be like I go sew black agbada grin
remember to sew for me too pls. Make I do small demon
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
FreshBoss007:
I know say the post they make una wan sew agbada... but take note, them no dey dear agbada dey trek oooooo

Okay this killed me. grin grin grin
Why so brutal??
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Zceesneh:
hi, honey smiley
I hoe you know that's not yourmain?
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by dirtyslap(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Omo yoruba ni mi oo swagger. cool
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Don't u just love when dads do this kiss kiss

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by KingRex1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
If na so demon dey.. Ion mind it possessing me grin
Those lil kids are dope mehn
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sweet kiss

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

ofcuz i did
U
yes, babe i just want to say i love u kiss each time i view ur d.p i always feel like dying, i love u and i want u to be my bae
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I hoe you know that's not yourmain?
do i know u? angry
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
m sure, u find it hard to picture d name to b given to d topic
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Zceesneh:
do i know u? angry
enjoy
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
remember to sew for me too pls. Make I do small demon

You don forget November?! grin
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Ymain(f): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Zceesneh:
yes, babe i just want to say i love u kiss each time i view ur d.p i always feel like dying, i love u and i want u to be my bae

i love u too kiss
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You don forget November?! grin
I'm not down with agbada. Cooperate ni
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cute

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
kiss kiss

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
More smiley

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

i love u too kiss
gimme ur digit lemme chat on whatsapp, my gmail account isn't working

She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix)