Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless (13982 Views)

MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
More kiss kiss

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I'm not down with agbada. Cooperate ni

You wan play rough play!! sad
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Ymain(f): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Zceesneh:
gimme ur digit lemme chat on whatsapp, my gmail account isn't working

srry i wnt to stay private
pm me
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You wan play rough play!! sad
Dress code tongue tongue

You wan come steal my bride with your agbada ni?
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Dress code tongue tongue

You wan come steal my bride with your agbada ni?

I go wear agbada come! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I go wear agbada come! cheesy
All eyes will be on you. You aren't coming anywhere near my bride
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
YorubaDemon:
using my name in vain

My apologies sir.
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
All eyes will be on you. You aren't coming anywhere near my bride

Your bride gi use her 2 sexy legs come near me! grin
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Your bride gi use her 2 sexy legs come near me! grin
Then we'll call wedding off straight away
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Then we'll call wedding off straight away

We go see na cheesy
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

srry i wnt to stay private
pm me
drop ur gmail account here, i lost the gmail of this account
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
More

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
More.....

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by moonnstar(f): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Junior pope n him pickin na yoruba demons too?odi egwu

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
JeffreyJamez:

We go see na cheesy
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Icansing: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
who will introduce me
desperately need a boo cry
you are a bad girl, can't date u
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Ymain(f): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icansing:
you are a bad girl, can't date u

y nw
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by CSTR2: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Boring and monotonous dressing. undecided
I won't be surprised if it is a man that created this thread. cheesy
Pussies.
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by ameezy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
moonnstar:
Me ser tire o
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by abimbawealth(f): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
#Ibile
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
CSTR2:
Boring and monotonous dressing. undecided
I won't be surprised if it is a man that created this thread. cheesy
Pussies.

Pray, show us pictures of your people in traditional attire.
Why r u so full of hate? It's simple, create a thread in honour of your townsmen, if people like it, they'll comment. Haba!!
Why the very obvious beef?

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by CSTR2: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
webkwin:

Pray, show us pictures of your people in traditional attire.
Why r u so full of hate? It's simple, create a thread in honour of your townsmen, if people like it, they'll comment. Haba!!
Why the very obvious beef?
Let me not soil your thread for you.
Bye.

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
moonnstar:

Who's is junior pope? Kindly repost his picture. Thanks!
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by fernandoc(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Let me add mine

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by hannah55(f): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yoruba no dey carry last
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by olysexy(f): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
una try
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Rozaystunna(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
who will introduce me
I want to suck cry
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by fhaty1986: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
who will introduce me desperately need a boo cry
am ready to become ur boo
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by policy12: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
who will introduce me

U look cute.
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by grad2012(f): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gosh I love yoruba men they are so hot kiss

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Icansing: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

y nw
if you gonna be a good girl send me a pm
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
moonnstar:

Nne hapu ndi ofe a..hahahahahha
I no knk wen junior pope nwafor com turn yoruba o

Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" / Seeing An Ex: Do Feeling Come Back? / Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad