Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless (13999 Views)

MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by coltaine(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
YorubaDemon:
using my name in vain
Na only you waka come?
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by bayocanny: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

they r fine
What's up with u, where have u been?
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by olayinex(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
represent Yorubas in Africa and world wide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by abiambo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
chidi mokeme too na yoruba? op u can lie oh
webkwin:
smiley smiley
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2016
smiley smiley

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2016
That kid kiss kiss...

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Just look at them. They start from childhood. YDs are born not made cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abinibi yato si ability
itumo
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2016
MissHatey:
itumo
read it again. But this time, do it slowly wink
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
read it again. But this time, do it slowly wink

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by xoella: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2016
Omo Yoruba ni Mi..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
cheesy

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 / Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.