Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend (1434 Views)

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Titto93(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Without much ado, I present to you the text my friend sent to me. if you're in my shoes what will you do, considering her context in this modern era and our economy in this current regime.

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
If you have the money you should help her.

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by HQuadreal: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
See English.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by finalboss1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
meaning ,you sure dat geh go school

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by prospero5(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
OP, you can lie for Africa.

in fact, you belong in the psychiatric hospital.

2 Likes

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
If you have the ability to.....help her.....and forgive her grammar.

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by pjsmart(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
She doesn't need a techno phone. She needs to be enrolled into adult education class. thank me later sha

3 Likes

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Titto93(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm not trying to embarrass anyone that's y I blurred d number... But some of our ladies need to take more care of their inward disposition than outward makeup.

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Kdiva(f): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Titto93:
I'm not trying to embarrass anyone that's y I blurred d number... But some of our ladies need to take more care of their inward disposition than outward makeup.

you didn't do a good job of blurring the number at all

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Titto93:
I was able to pick out d figures... u nor jst try!

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Laveda(f): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
How people bring everything they encounter to this place marvels me.

What's this crap? Sigh!

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin
Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Miztadynamix(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
If she is your friend as you claim, bros I advise you to use the money for phone to enrol her for English lesson first. She will benefit more from this help than getting her a phone.

On another note self, they say show me your friend and I will tell who you are. I fear for my head oooo

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
comshots:
If you have the money you should help her.
Id rather he uses the money to enroll her in sone English classes

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
She even promised to bring that cake (puzzy). undecided if you cannot help her, then leave her
Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Titto93:
Without much ado, I present to you the text my friend sent to me. if you're in my shoes what will you do, considering her context in this modern era and our economy in this current regime.
Dude
Did she use google translate? shocked
Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Alexk2(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Even though this may be made up by OP, I think some ladies really need to work on their English and personality than physical beauty; it's very important.
Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by yhemsy62(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Omo English don suffer o
Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
what the Bleep man why did you shade out those numbers? undecided
Re: See The Text I Just Received From A Girl Friend by abagajnr3: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
she needs d education but she might see d gesture as insult...

(1) (Reply)

"10 Minutes Is Enough," Mom Tells Son After Woman Dies From Taking Sexual Drug / (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! / It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.