Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga (5065 Views)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Couple Gets Married At 400 Feet Height And The Pictures Are Awesome / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2016
NkayTiana:
Am ibo ooo... wahala dey
Wahala no dey NkayTiana, Love doesn't knows ibo or Yoruba,
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2016
NkayTiana:
Yoruba people... hmm am ibo oooooooo
I admire ibo people a lot, do you know I served at Ebonyi state, the way and manner those people treated me can never be forgotten till the end of time just like my family, anyways me i do not discriminate Yoruba, Hausa, ibo, Love conquers all, though I understand ur plight too.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2016
Yeah... aww,i know Ibos can be nice... well good to know you
kabanayol9:

I admire ibo people a lot, do you know I served at Ebonyi state, the way and manner those people treated me can never be forgotten till the end of time just like my family, anyways me i do not discriminate Yoruba, Hausa, ibo, Love conquers all, though I understand ur plight too.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
NkayTiana:
Yeah... aww,i know Ibos can be nice... well good to know you
I am happy meeting you too, how was ur dae Nkem?
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Had classes... tired but it's going well
kabanayol9:

Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
First time you are saying "Nkem" can't remember telling you my name
kabanayol9:

Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Stressful day!! Classes and all... I can't remember telling you my name "Nkem"
kabanayol9:

Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
NkayTiana:
Had classes... tired but it's going well

Eyah, doh, u don't have choice.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
NkayTiana:
First time you are saying "Nkem" can't remember telling you my name
Yes you are right, i just typed NkayTiana on google, that is how I got to know you are Nkem by name on naijapals.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
NkayTiana:
Stressful day!! Classes and all... I can't remember telling you my name "Nkem"
I am sorry, I should have asked u instead of googling...
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Can we talk outside this platform?? Am tired of quoting[q :uote author=kabanayol9 post=50361942]
I am sorry, I should have asked u instead of googling... [/quote]
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by fergie001: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
NkayTiana:
Am ibo ooo... wahala dey
Am Igbo 2 but NNE,sometimes I don't enter romance room,with all this pictures,somebody's sth will just be misbehavn anyhow.
U fine,chai,tomato-Jos......... kiss;d next time,u come across my way again,"spiritual other room"..... To d topic,well,once any man see wetin click,nobody dey tell am.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Talk somewhere else, am tired of quoting
kabanayol9:

I am sorry, I should have asked u instead of googling...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sugar Mummy Scam - Exposing The Lagos Sex Market Lucrative Offers / Until You See A Woman's N@kedness, Till You Know How Worthless She Is! / What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.