Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,962 members, 7,838,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend (34537 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
i see one ibadan yimu babe viewing Lawlahdey cheesy yimu person
Oh gosh.. It's this dick again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
I wish you the same oo my runaway bestie that couldn't ask of me angry tongue
Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked. Izznor wah you think dearie. Got your mentions but I was still mourning my spoilt phone then embarassed embarassed embarassed, couldn't reply. Mabinu love, might start my own diary because of you. You likey? wink tongue
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by EmperorLee(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Lerrus start was own cool tongue

You be bad person wahalaii grin. Your friend dey talk nonsense n u still dey share her post.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Oh gosh.. It's this dick again undecided
abeg stop to dey pretend amala head

1 Like

Laveda:

Thanks dear..

But this one you fighting Please ignore.
At least, I don't know you to be a fighter.
Done smiley smiley

1 Like

suzan404:
how was church today ? grin
Oops.. I'm a Muslim wink

1 Like

judeefcc:
herbie.27 you are wrong and forming fake holy for here, diddyydiva you are being real
Oh plz keep kwayet!. grin

What do you know about being fake?.
EmperorLee:

You be bad person wahalaii grin. Your friend dey talk nonsense n u still dey share her post.
cheesy
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

Suzzy you no chinchumchin grin

How are your exams girl smiley
the matter just taya me grin....I haven't started actually....it starts tomorrow.....abeg make una pray for me....my first paper is calculus...I've been trying to solve some examples...the course is not easy at all...
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Oh plz keep kwayet!. grin

What do you know about being fake?.
you wen dem dey hang like hanger they here dey form holy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Presh900(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
i never fight since, my ginger done dey die cry i dey find fight i must see today
lol...abeg any thread wey you see fight jst holla me...mk i see wetin de happen here
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Presh900:
lol...abeg any thread wey you see fight jst holla me...mk i see wetin de happen here
no wahala i done save your number cheesy i go flash you
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
schumastic:
all I can say is this, we all know our flaws and should work on them..the key thing in every relationship is understanding and respect for each other cus it goes a long way, also is not every relationship that will lead to marriage.

so for the ladies, if your guy doesn't spend on you, pls pls pls is not mandatory he does but as a gentleman, he should know when to show care n appreciate his girl..is not a must you must date a broke ass guy but becareful so u don't fall a side chick for the rich ass guy either and also the broke ass guys can tomorrow become rich.

at the end in every relationship, que sera sera is all I will say.
The bolded, that's so true, a real man is supposed to know when to take his girlfriend out and spoil her a little, it goes a long way.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Oops.. I'm a Muslim wink
ohhhh!how was nasfat then wink
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
lemme add this
Look Better (Than His Future Girlfriend) wink
A good girlfriend always gives her best to look beautiful
for her man. Men are visual creatures. We like a woman that looks good, that’s obvious. So take care of your looks. You don’t have to look like a supermodel – not at all, just look the best you can, use body lotion, have soft, silky smooth skin that he wants to kiss around the clock.
Keep things fresh, and stay as beautiful as you were when
you just met – even better, work on yourself to become even more beautiful (physically). You can hate him for wanting this, but that’s a reality. It’s not like you’re attracted to elephants…undecided

Can You Even Boil An Egg? Don’t lie grin
The path to a man’s heart isn’t that complicated. You need to be amazing in bed, and cook him delicious meals

Appreciate Him And You’ll Get It All Back (and Then
some) wink

He needs to know and feel that you appreciate his efforts.
When he is nice to you, when he makes you feel loved and
special, let him know that you value him and that he’s important to you. It will make him feel better about himself
and your relationship.
Guys just want to make you happy. Seriously. The happier
you are the more effort he’ll put into keeping you that way.
When you’re sad, he’ll feel like a failure. So, instead of telling him what makes you sad, always remind him what makes you happy – you’ll see, he’ll work round the clock to give you more of it.

Get a life.
Life is unpredictable and can work in the strangest of ways.
You cannot calculate everything. Today, you love your
boyfriend, maybe your future husband, but tomorrow? Who
knows? You don’t know if you’ll still love him 5 years from
now.
Things change. You change, he changes – you might grow to
love each other more and more, but also less.That’s why you should have a life outside of your relationship. You need to be busy with your life, progressing, growing as a person, growing in your career, networking and meeting new people, maintaining friendships and creating new one’s. Because you don’t want to get depended on anyone, not too much at least. Not emotionally, not
financially. It’s a psychological burden for both of you, in a
way.

Give Him (Enough) Space, Don’t Be a Psycho-Chick.
A good girlfriend gives a guy space. You can’t be over-
demanding. Some women try to keep a guy by calling him
24/7 and being overly clingy – this won’t work for long.
Sooner or later, he’ll get fed up and he’ll want to break free
by breaking up.
Instead of putting pressure on him, checking on him, where
is he, why is he there, who is he with, when will he be home,
why he did this and not that etc. why he didn’t pick up?
Instead of doing that, chillax, and let him be free (within)
your relationship undecided

Develop a Pleasing Personality.
The women men love most, are the one’s that naturally have a pleasing (not demanding, negative, nagging all day)
personality. A lady with a “pleasing personality” puts your pleasure first.....lemme stop here wink
[/b]

[i]Are we related? grin
You just typed all these for me,we are still learning cool

Makes sense

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
you wen dem dey hang like hanger they here dey form holy
You can't differentiate forming holy from being realistic.

Now, bark off!.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

Big sister cheesy
Ko le rara,just that we have a mutual friend,and I wanted you to clarify me on somethings grin lobatan
Big kinni shocked shocked shocked. I'm just a lil girl embarassed , that's no biggie. Will mention you when I get my phone fixed then wink
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
not boss boss just person when i like him wing back, jeffrey jamez tin y23 and yoruba demon, abeg no dey find their trouble make we no enter cloth
undecided i dont even knw those guys u mentioned,wat is my bis with them?
Aderola15:

Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked. Izznor wah you think dearie. Got your mentions but I was still mourning my spoilt phone then embarassed embarassed embarassed, couldn't reply. Mabinu love, might start my own diary because of you. You likey? wink tongue
awwwww sorry dear,I was kinda worried sef cry btw RIP to your phone tongue......pls mention me when you start it oo grin
judeefcc:
abeg stop to dey pretend amala head
I ain't gonn give you the opportunity to gloat over finally finding someone to troll.. Byeeee undecided

Just so you know, im nad gonn reply your mentions anymore smiley
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
You can't differentiate forming holy from being realistic.

Now, bark off!.
abeg keep shut, smelling thing like you forming decent here cheesy who are you deceiving NOBODY wan marry you for here try 2go your level dey there, nonsense carry that phone less aderola15 dirty along with you

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
the matter just taya me grin....I haven't started actually....it starts tomorrow.....abeg make una pray for me....my first paper is calculus...I've been trying to solve some examples...the course is not easy at all...
Awwww.

Please log out and go face it babes.The Lord is your strength,I wish you success dear smiley
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Done smiley smiley

Ehen, better.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Big kinni shocked shocked shocked. I'm just a lil girl embarassed , that's no biggie. Will mention you when I get my phone fixed then wink
Ayam a lirru gehs too embarassed

Which one did you use to make and receive call during the week tongue
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I ain't gonn give you the opportunity to gloat over finally finding someone to troll.. Byeeee undecided

Just so you know, im nad gonn reply your mentions anymore smiley
tag shut up who cares cheesy who you epp anus face, see how you slim like ruler
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
ohhhh!how was nasfat then wink
I don't go embarassed, it ain't my thing.. .,Bad pikin that i am tongue
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
abeg keep shut, smelling thing like you forming decent here cheesy who are you deceiving NOBODY wan marry you for here try 2go your level dey there, nonsense carry that phone less aderola15 dirty along with you
Kikikikikikiki. Oshey!!!!! Efcc of laive, akindindinrin
misspicy:

My head dey on top my neck wella grin

Na dem Sabi.

But I didn't know until the day after na,okay,I want my cake now >sad
Yea, probably you weren't online o the D Day.

Cake haff finished oooo.

Ntortongue tongue

1 Like

judeefcc:
I know you're immensely endowed with foolishness, but let me leave you before you will cry to mod44. cheesy

2 Likes

prettythicksme:
undecided i dont even knw those guys u mentioned,wat is my bis with them?
no insult my boss again make we no enter am and remember those names dont insult them, i get your picture, you are slim make nobody see am so rest
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
I know you're immensely endowed with foolishness, but let me leave you before you will cry to mod44. cheesy
cheesy i pray, i dont call mods on sanitary using fellows
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

Ayam a lirru gehs too embarassed

Which one did you use to make and receive call during the week tongue
Looool. Have a second phone that doesn't browse nah embarassed. You want me to drop my no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady / Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos) / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.