Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend (34567 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by EmperorLee(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

If I truly love him niyen and if he's worth it cool. Till 12pm Sha grin cheesy grin

Even if na 9am. Fast na fast grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
KingRex1:
Nice one laveda

Misspicy u garrit right there.

Susan404, thumbs up.

Diddydiva I'd give u my leather jacket in the cold.. Cool stuff.

Herbie27, sharrap u got no point.
Rex baba cheesy
Long time smiley

Our ladies need to get their priorities right jawe,we need to stop complaining,and start doing the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
KingRex1:
Nice one laveda

Mis spicy u garrit right there.

Sus , thumbs up.

-Diddydiva I'd give u my leather jacket in the cold.. Cool stuff.

Her , sharrap u got no point.
Thanks Rex

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Even if na 9am. Fast na fast grin
Loooool. Till 9am? You no well tongue
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Don't be too demanding, yea right. A real woman who knows her worth who is self sufficient and self reliant don't need to demand anything from her man.

You'd pick that, I know.cheesy
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Because it's your choice doesn't make it the right choice. You should have just dropped your comment to air your opinion instead of cancelling out Diddyydiva's.
You're not in a position to choose my choices for me...whether you think is right or not, rights and wrongs are relative.

Like i said...will fast for my husband, certainly not a bf and have my reasons.
Thanks!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,i send dem? cheesy
Lol,I trust you wink
Only God knows where they all migrated from,both male and female goats grin

#bringbackoutoldromanceland

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by SalomonKane: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Laveda:

You'd pick that, I know.cheesy
Why shouldn't I? Isn't love/being in a relationship about sharing? grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
you haff spoil finish sad
Hahaha.. I'm gonna change ma, emabinu cheesy
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

Oh no embarassed

Prettyt hicksme,they haf finally reason your matter tongue
Sorry eh.

Wait for Xmas cake grin

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

Seen,modify asap...

But you can not escape it sef,someone will surely call you grin
Iyamm waiting to hear a lady's voice biko wink. Iffa hear any masculine voice peren,na to report to perzen to lalastiklala grin grin angry grin cheesy
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by TSOM(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Don't be too demanding, yea right. A real woman who knows her worth who is self sufficient and self reliant don't need to demand anything from her man.

Wrong!

A real woman can demand from her boyfriend financially as long as she takes up the bill too.

I'd willing help a missy of mine pay to fix her laptop if she's one who would say, "Hey dearie, are you free? Let's hangout at Sammies or Apples or Chicken Republic. The bill is on me. "

Give and take.

4 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Why shouldn't I? Isn't love/being in a relationship about sharing? grin

Ikr? grin it is.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by EmperorLee(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
You're not in a position to choose my choices for me...whether you think is right or not, rights and wrongs are relative.

Like i said...will fast for my husband, certainly not a bf and have my reasons.
Thanks!.

Heeeeeeeeey, you better calm down undecided.

Where did I say your choice was wrong or right? Moreover, you know this much about choices, yet you tried imposing yours over Diddyy's?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by SalomonKane: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Wrong!

A real woman can demand from her boyfriend financially as long as she takes up the bill too.

I'd willing help a missy of mine pay to fix her laptop if she's one who would say, "Hey dearie, are you free? Let's hangout a Sammies or Apples or Chicken Republic. The bill is on me. "

Give and take.
Aren't we saying the same thing?
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:
It's certainly more than a coincidence that the issue of fidelity wasn't raised and it begs a thousand questions.

First and foremost, a model girlfriend is FAITHFUL.

I bet the ones hovering over the thread can't thump their chests as being faithful girlfriends.
Totally correct,please pardon us for over looking this crucial point grin..

And yes I can beat my chest that I am faithful,bite me tongue

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by SalomonKane: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Laveda:

Ikr? grin it is.
What's ikr?
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:
It's certainly more than a coincidence that the issue of fidelity wasn't raised and it begs a thousand questions.

First and foremost, a model girlfriend is FAITHFUL.

I bet the ones hovering over the thread can't thump their chests as being faithful girlfriends.
I'm a faithful lady....and I can boldly say that 'I'm faithful to my boyfriend' cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
What's ikr?

"I know right?"
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Where did I say your choice was wrong or right? Moreover, you know this much about choices, yet you tried imposing yours over Diddyy's?
Lol.
Imposing!, how?.
They can keep fasting and praying for bfs...it's their choice. grin
But she advised ladies to do that which i'm not comforting with, resulting to the cancelling.
We live by the choices we make so peace!.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by TSOM(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Aren't we saying the same thing?

In hindsight, I suppose so but your assertion was vague.

A woman can justify demanding from her lover but it's templated on her own acts of generosity.

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Good for you then.
Can't go to the mountain or fast and pray for a bf.
#mychoice.
Babe, you'll actually end up doing that, you know?
I'm not all about the relationship and commitment thingy cuz im still bashing in my youthful exuberance,obviously.. and I'm guessing you're too But that time will come when you finally meet that man you're gonn be spending the rest of your life with and you'ld be willing to do all these things for him simply because You want the best for Him

I hope i made sense? embarassed

1 Like

Lawlahdey:
Hahaha.. I'm gonna change ma, emabinu cheesy
grin ehen...it is better you change oo
Jo
EmperorLee:

Leave girls matter nahundecided. Herbie27, ignore dear
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by SalomonKane: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

In hindsight, I suppose so but your assertion was vague.

A woman can justify demanding from her lover but it's templated on her own acts of generosity.

Vague? Well if you say so. It's merely a matter of opinion, it is the building block of this great site.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I'm not all about the relationship and commitment thingy cuz im still bashing in my youthful exuberance,obviously.. and I'm guessing you're too But that time will come when you finally meet that man you're gonn be spending the rest of your life with and you'ld be willing to do all these things for him simply because You want the best for Him

You did Madame smiley. She definitely will for Mr.right wink

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by SalomonKane: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Laveda:

"I know right?"
Oh Kay. I'm not really good with abbreviation...
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by TSOM(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
I'm a faithful lady....and I can boldly say that 'I'm faithful to my boyfriend' cheesy

Nice.

That's two...and counting, I suppose (assuming you're all being truthful as against playing to the gallery).

Then again, I hope you realize there's emotional infidelity? You don't really have to tumble beneath the sheets with the other person before it amounts to unfaithfulness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh Kay. I'm not really good with abbreviation...

smiley now you know.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:

Ok!.
When the time comes then.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Sorry eh.

Wait for Xmas cake grin
Xmas lohun lohun embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.