Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (28688 Views)

Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2016
Na so dem go do till they reach 100 yrs with no baba for the girl
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by mrjojo: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2016
So what is the big deal? So the only offense the dude committed was calling her baby? A simple correction would have suffice for a reasonable person, fish brain trying to get unnecessary attention.

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Johnrisky00770: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Maximus85(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2016
And she did not block him already
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Heeyhun(f): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2016
i don't see why she's making a fuss out of this...she could have just ignored him
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by AwesomeHIM: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2016
This is how some girls miss their future husband! undecided
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by modsfucker: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2016
She's just not worth the brag

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Yomi6(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2016
This is uncalled for seriously.
Just ignore the poor guy na.

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by robminds: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2016
Why i seem to agree with some people that she is seeking for some popularity is because, if someone does anything to you on facebook and the person is on your friends list, there are a lot of options to handle it. You can warn the person directly while chatting with the person(no one will hear it), you can unfriend the person (no one will know about it) so why telling the whole world?

social Mediaaaaaaa, this your coming na wa oooooo
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by ayamAgenius: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2016
She sld be flattered... She looks like an Aba made Chinese doll to me... angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by GMBuhari: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2016
Making it sound like clueless's presidential award

It's nothing
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by anumide(f): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2016
oga Kay, madam is married. goan find your size.

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by amuokuko: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
She dey sell her market online..
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
That was a lil uncalled for. Why embarrass someone that only speaks fondly of you. A simple no thank you im happily married would've done and then if he doesn't get it by all means put him in his place. She went guns blazing for the word go. Not lady like imo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by drnairalov: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Dollyak:
So many thirsty n'gas. When will Nigerian men realize being a fruit cake is unattractive. Now this fella have lost his dignity just because he can't read between the lines.

quite attractive when he is media personality seems big. bro that's double standard
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Kakamorufu(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2016
Dollyak:
So many thirsty n'gas. When will Nigerian men realize being a fruit cake is unattractive. Now this fella have lost his dignity just because he can't read between the lines.
yinmu
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Folzye(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2016
Don't mind this kinda woman, i know she must have gone to look at the guy's pictures and the guy doesn't have pictures of him in luxurious 5 star hotels nor a picture of him in his ferarri.
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by BrownRoofRep: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2016
Ugly attention seeker. Next!
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Abagworo(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2016
The guy was too dull. He should have asked her how much for a night stand. This woman is too ugly to be approached softly.
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Kassidy90(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Dollyak:
How did he lost his dignity? So na crime to ask someone out again even if its on social media, I could remember about 3years ago I was just going thru random fb profiles and I stumbled on one dt I cant let go, today she's my wife.... All I see here nw is an attention seeker except if something has happened behind d closed door she doesn't want us to knw. I guess buhari is rite after all some women belongs to the other room only

3 Likes

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2016
By all means if as a married woman she felt insulted, she should tell him off (if that's her preferred method) in private. Afterall, he tried to woo her in private too. Same applies if she even knows the guy personally and he is aware she is married. Coming to a public forum to disgrace him this way is unjustified. Its the form of behaviour akin to a 15yr old and not a woman in her 30s or 40s.
Halle berry and Kim Kardarshian must receive such unsolicited sort of emails, messages and chats on a daily. Do we hear them make such noise?
This is woefully unnecessary undecided

To other matters,
ayamAgenius:
She sld be flattered... She looks like an Aba made Chinese doll to me... angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by dacovajnr: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2016
It doesn't change the fact that you're Olosho...had it been Dangote pikin you prolly go don dey wet undecided
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2016
If its a guy that treats a lady like that now most ppl here will be abusing him
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by metallisc(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2016
nubian999:
That was a lil uncalled for. Why embarrass someone that only speaks fondly of you. A simple no thank you im happily married would've done and then if he doesn't get it by all means put him in his place. She went guns blazing for the word go. Not lady like imo.

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by metallisc(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2016
Folzye:
Don't mind this kinda woman, i know she must have gone to look at the guy's pictures and the guy doesn't have pictures of him in luxurious 5 star hotels nor a picture of him in his ferarri.

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by misspatsy(f): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2016
All she would have just said is "I'm married,keep off" not all this blabbing.Married women still have admirers.She should have only gone this far if he persisted after being warned.To me,she is just seeking attention period
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by metallisc(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
By all means if as a married woman she felt insulted, she should tell him off (if that's her preferred method) in private. Afterall, he tried to woo her in private too. Same applies if she even knows the guy personally and he is aware she is married. Coming to a public forum to disgrace him this way is unjustified. Its the form of behaviour akin to a 15yr old and not a woman in her 30s or 40s.
Halle berry and Kim Kardarshian must receive such unsolicited sort of emails, messages and chats on a daily. Do we hear them make such noise?
This is woefully unnecessary undecided

To other matters,

grin grin grin

see as you are just oozing sense upandan! cheesy after dey will be asking me why i like fine girls with plenty sense! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by 400billionman: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2016
Doctorfitz:
The 1s u've bEen meeting in secret nko? Did u bother to expose ur conversations? Cos dis guy is nt otedola or dangote shey? Na only mugu men go fall 4 dis stunt.....Hypocrisy!

My dear. The hypocrisy too much.

She even called the guy jobless. What happened to ignoring him rather than exposing him ? If he sends her N50k now, he wont be jobless again..

Some people just take pride in running others down..

2 Likes

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Folzye(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50271877][/quote]
That meme is cool..,. #laughing
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Africanpride: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2016
What is she feeling like, she see person wan even notice her fat ass, she dey form. Idiot

I blame konji wan make that fool of a man to not know himself.
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
I blame some Nigerian men...

If not some ladies won't be acting like superstars..

Baba how far na
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by tectonotimes: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2016
BECOME TECTONO LADY OF THE WEEK
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, Financial Times, The Economist, EuroMoney etc. It publishes business news, business articles and adverts. The main people that read our publications several times in a day are the elites such as business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, CEOs and top managers of multinational companies. We publish via our website: www.tectono-business.com/ We would like you to be the face of our publishing firm for the week? It is a weekly contest.

So, do you consider yourself beautiful, educated, intelligent and worthy of being published in the most sought after business consultancy, research and publishing website worldwide? Do you want your profession, skills and all your good qualities to be showcased all over the world? Then, apply to become Tectono Lady of the Week.

Yes, anyone who wins Tectono Lady of the Week will have her picture, phone number (optional), profession and a full description of herself published in Tectono Business Review and shared on all social media platforms. Do you know what it means for millions of people to know you, what you do and what you intend to do in the future and also contact you? It is the easiest avenue of becoming a superstar in your own field of endeavor and also prosperous. To apply, click the link below and follow the instruction.
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/01/become-tectono-lady-of-week.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. / Curvy Pantless Half Nak£d Lady Spotted Selling Banana In Lekki Epe Road In Lagos / The Shape Of My Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.