Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (9962 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by hopefulLandlord: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
promise101:

Please, playing victim cards doesn't make you look smart. So, just think with your brain.

What more do you want me to understand in that meme? You simply lack words. Instead of playing victim card, it would be better to ignore my comment and just learn from it.

Did I insult you??

Telling a mad man that he is a mad man, how is that an insult?

If you like scream "YOU WIN" all around NL, it would only make you look more foolish. It is not my business, it has no effect on me. So stop it!

Which victory are you talking about?

Hmm, this guy is really deluded. So, clearing your foolishness is now a victory? Bro, if it is really a victory, it is not worth celebrating. Because it is so shameful to see my fellow human being, think in such a foolish manner you did in that meme. To be frank.

when you understand the meme, you'll say something better

till then, keep getting yourself worked up and throw insults anyhow

oh! enjoy your victory
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=otemanuduno post=50311047][/quote]
The real ones ...

All rebellious people are in fact practicing witches. Starting with you ...

1 Samuel 15:23 |
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry...
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by otemanuduno: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
promise101:

See mental slavery!

What if seun is really a witch? He is the owner of NL, does it prevent him from being one?

Please, who told you that bill gate and steve jobs are atheists?? You guys are just being lazy this days, yet you guys always pretend as "readers". #delusion

Bill Gate and Steve Jobs are atheists, including Mark Zuckerberg. That they don't argue religion doesn't make them religious. Lemme tell you what witches and wizardry is all about... If I gather cowries and shells and other stuffs and kill goats with fifty candles and parade the streets at night without any spiritual power at all. Many of those who saw me and were scared will take me into their dreams as occultism and a wizard. Then the power of coincidence will give them nightmares which can scare them to death. And if I want to make them more scared, I will come to their houses and scream threats at them. Within that week, they will dream of me chasing them in their dreams. And continuously they will be chased in their dreams. But if they can build confidence in anything(be it tesbil or a cross, or even a stone or a name, be it the name of Krishna or Jesus or Mohammed, or Ogun or in their own names e.g Promise, believing that those things can save them in their nightmares, then they will see themselves chasing me, the assumed wizard away in their dreams). But the fearful ones can even die in their dreams like that and say that they were killed by a witch.

Now let me tell you what the power of coincidence will do around the time you assume someone as a witch.

1. All the progress you want to make will not work out around that time and you will say, IT IS THAT WITCH.
2. Around that time, another person will come to you and tell you, hmm, be careful of that same person.
3. You will frequently have dreams of that person attacking you.
4. Your pastor will mention WITCHES AND WIZARDS and your brain will remember you are already having one to contend with back home.
5. You will experience lots of sleep paralysis and then assume that it is that witch.
The list goes on and on like that. That's nature for you, giving you what you believe as what you will see.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by otemanuduno: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

The real ones ...

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry...
Says Samuel and you believe him.

Okay, you too take this...
Muafrika 15:23
For serving Yahweh is as a sin of witchcraft and worshipping something is as iniquity and idolatry...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by otemanuduno: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

The real ones ...

Okay, you too take this...
Muafrika 15:23
For serving Yahweh is as a sin of witchcraft and worshipping something is as iniquity and idolatry... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by akintom(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
promise101:

Since you became an atheist, name one good you have done to all humanity. Name, JUST ONE! One is enough!! I am not saying that you should start naming atheists, just tell me one single good YOU HAVE DONE TO ALL HUMANITY, since you became an atheist.

If you can't answer the above, then answer this.
What good can any atheist do, that a theist cannot do and do it better?

Hello promise101,
Kindly forgive my uninvited input, in case it offend you.

I particularly find your emotional connection with religious matter, a curious one.

May i know please, as far as the demystifying of religion by atheists is concerned, how is God winning?

Less I forget, I am yet to see an atheistic motherless baby in area. Until then, atheism is a gross threat to human extinction. But guess what? God has alr
eady won!!
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
... grin

So ... how did you get introduced into witchcraft? undecided
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by promise101: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

hell i know..
I have reasons to ask man..
We both know they are not the same.
I may not know about what you think. But I was trying to point out that local guns and foreign made guns may not be the same, but it CAN KILL.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by raphieMontella: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
promise101:

I may not know about what you think. But I was trying to point out that local guns and foreign made guns may not be the same, but it CAN KILL.
Good...you dont know what i think!
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:
''English Gun'' or locally made?
ak 47
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by gaelllic: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
geoworldedu:
Could it be as a result of fear? As much as I know, Xtians are the most fearful set of people on earth. They fear that the world will end SOON. They fear rats and shout blood of Jesus. They fear just anything.

Atheists why don't you complain of witches and wizards and only Christians do, even praying DIE BY FIRE?

1. The Devil has limited need to pester those who already belong to him.

2. On the occasion that unbelievers receive the influence of demons, they rarely find it unpleasant. Being perverse, they often call it

'inspiration'. This is what moswhen they use the term.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2016
gaelllic:

1. The Devil has limited need to pester those who already belong to him.

2. On the occasion that unbelievers receive the influence of demons, they rarely find it unpleasant. Being perverse, they often call it

'inspiration'. This is what moswhen they use the term.
kikikikiki, the dumbest post ever.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by DrLazDevitan: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2016
geoworldedu:
Could it be as a result of fear? As much as I know, Xtians are the most fearful set of people on earth. They fear that the world will end SOON. They fear rats and shout blood of Jesus. They fear just anything.

Atheists why don't you complain of witches and wizards and only Christians do, even praying DIE BY FIRE?

It's easy,what the religious ones term witchcraft is only psychiatrical or psychologic to the Atheists.And what is psychiatrical or psychological to an atheist is only assumed witchcrafting to a religious one in some stances.

The line of both coincidence offers to each of these group of thinkers a sphere of sensual preference in a deferring assimilation.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by DrLazDevitan: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:
You only give power to what you believe in....

How does a belief in atheism gets to have you freed from demonism?
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by EyeHateGod: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

How does a belief in atheism gets to have you freed from demonism?
A theism is not a Belief system it would do you more good if you actually educate yourself more before asking Questions...
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by DrLazDevitan: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2016
obinna58:
i'm neither an atheist or a theist, i believe in magic and i believe in spiritual mind control religion is a scam put away religion and control you spiritual mind i'm my own God cool
The greatest delusion is to see oneself as God.The worst foolery is to accept the Superiority.The greatest fear is to die not knowing the self that call himself God.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by DrLazDevitan: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

A theism is not a Belief system it would do you more good if you actually educate yourself more before asking Questions...

I think you want to tell me something am not,right?

Shelve the belief out and get to the discourse.
And tell me how much educated you are that requires another person to be educated.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by akintom(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

It's easy,what the religious ones term witchcraft is only psychiatrical or psychologic to the Atheists.And what is psychiatrical or psychological to an atheist is only assumed witchcrafting to a religious one in some stances.

The line of both coincidence offers to each of these group of thinkers a sphere of sensual preference in a deferring assimilation.

The religious assumed albeit without evidence. While the atheists based their conclusion on scientific observation.

The religious conclusion is inimical to mental, social and developmental well-being. While the atheists conclusion offers opportunities for rehabilitation, acceptance and understanding.

The reason for saying therefore, that religion is inherently inimical to human good.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by DrLazDevitan: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
akintom:

The religious assumed albeit without evidence. While the atheists based their conclusion on scientific observation.

The religious conclusion is inimical to mental, social and developmental well-being. While the atheists conclusion offers opportunities for rehabilitation, acceptance and understanding.

The reason for saying therefore, that religion is inherently inimical to human good.

I am belliful.Well said,Chummy.
However,this line of education is a mental therapy and does not solve the puzzle if demons aren't existing.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by EyeHateGod: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

I think you want to tell me something am not,right?

Shelve the belief out and get to the discourse.
And tell me how much educated you are that requires another person to be educated.
The Question you asked was Wrong and i have corrected you....
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by akintom(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

I am belliful.Well said,Chummy.
However,this line of education is a mental therapy and does not solve the puzzle if demons aren't existing.
It's solved.

To the religious, demons are real, because their beliefs system helps them create such subliminal experience.

To the atheists, since no such beliefs exist in their minds, they can't experience what they don't reckon with.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by DrLazDevitan: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

The Question you asked was Wrong and i have corrected you....

I will rather accept you haven't a way into it than a fleece of fallacy you burning up.Goodbye!
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by DrLazDevitan: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
akintom:

It's solved.

To the religious, demons are real, because their beliefs system helps them create such subliminal experience.

To the atheists, since no such beliefs exist in their minds, they can't experience what they don't reckon with.

Once again,it is a Mental therapy and does not give a proof whether demons are existing or not.It is a surface overviewing and likable to dash out reality in view for a religious one.It is liken to one using acetaminophen for life constant constrain on pains-it does not solve the problem but it does reduce the pain discomfort.

An atheist begs pardon for headache of the religious that what he is yet to think is not his problem.
We can almost experience what we haven't yet thought of but our analysis to solving the problem differs.If one believes in demon existence it is in one position to find factors to mar it,and if the other dissuades such crafts it is also to create an enablement to mar or petered it out.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by akintom(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

Once again,it is a Mental therapy and does not give a proof whether demons are existing or not.It is a surface overviewing and likable to dash out reality in view for a religious one.It is liken to one using acetaminophen for life constant constrain on pains-it does not solve the problem but it does reduce the pain discomfort.

An atheist begs pardon for headache of the religious that what he is yet to think is not his problem.
We can almost experience what we haven't yet thought of but our analysis to solving the problem differs.If one believes in demon existence it is in one position to find factors to mar it,and if the other dissuades such crafts it is also to create an enablement to mar or petered it out.

If the variables on which the claim of demon existence, are subjected to scientific observation, the conclusion will prove the contrary.

The whole notion of demon possession, is built on extrasensory intercourse, which are wholly subjective.

And most of what used to be grouped as extrasensory experience, eg trance, dream, Prophecy etc can now be stimulated in neuroscientific lab.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by CHARLOE(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2016
promise101:

Of course, I expected this kind of response. When I am very sure that you can now see how foolish you sounded with that meme.

Please, can you drop the victim card??

I used a meme that I don't understand?? What meme did I use? Did I post any meme? Are you drunk?

You are the one who ignorantly posted a meme that never understood. That meme is so clear to be understood.

You were IGNORANTLY comparing the existence of a red cup with the existence of God.

I am busy now, but I would bring out time to TEACH you. So maybe, you won't make such a mistake again.

You posted a picture showing a CLEAR EMPTY(physical) counter. And in the picture, it is written; "see that red cup in that counter? Prove that it is not there?" And worst of all, you likened it to "proving that God doesn't exist".

Now. It is simple for one to prove that the cup is not there, only if the person KNOWS what a cup IS ALL ABOUT. Only if the person knows that a cup MUST BE PHYSICAL, that a cup is used for DRINKING, that a cup must be MATERIAL.

The presence/absence of the cup cannot be disproved, when the person doesn't know what CUP is all about. So the ability for one to disprove or defend something is dependent on the person's understanding towards it. You can argue on what you don't understand, this is always your problem, together with your atheistic fellows. Anyway, that's your buisness.

Now, in the case of God's existence you lacked the understanding of God. That's why you likened it to the former.

Proving that there is no red cup in that counter is definitely NOT the same thing in disproving God's reality.

It will be very easy to disprove God's existence, if you really know what we theists say that God is all about, you understand it, and you our God-logic to disprove God. It is with that knowledge you would, you would know if God is real. You can't just disprove God because you called him a sky daddy, but couldn't see him in the sky. Opinions like this, is so stupid. Because you have tried to CREATE YOUR OWN LOGIC around something you don't even believe in it's reality. Only to disprove your-self created false logic, by not seeing your own version of God when you look up on the sky.

If you are really intelligent, there is no way you would have compared both argument. Because they are DEFINITELY not the same!!! They are not!!!

The red cup argument, is on the basis of something that MUST BE PHYSICAL, CREATED through some processes done by us and MATERIAL.

The "God's existence" argument is on the basis of something that is DEFINITELY IMMATERIAL and is NOT under the influence of our physcical realm.

How dare you say that your red cup argument is the same as God's existence argument?? Please, be knowledgeable next time!

What this tells an average intelligent person is that, you still lack the basic understanding of God-logic. Because you are thinking that God must be physical and material before he can exist, JUST LIKE THE CUP IN THE COUNTER.

#delusion:
Since there is no cup in the counter, there is no God. And at the time they are probably saying this, they are FOOLISHLY referring to a sky daddy which is out of God-logic.

That's how romantic foolishness and stupidity can be with atheism.

All this long epistle yet u hardly made any point. Understand something; 99% of atheists in this part of d world were once religious, most of dem understand ur religion/god more than u!
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by hopefulLandlord: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2016
CHARLOE:

All this long epistle yet u hardly made any point. Understand something; 99% of atheists in this part of d world were once religious, most of dem understand ur religion/god more than u!

that guy just rants and rants without saying anything cogent
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that guy just rants and rants without saying anything cogent
na their way cheesy
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by analice107: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
geoworldedu:

A house divided against itself shall not stand.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
analice107:

A house divided against itself shall not stand.
We know, maybe dah's why xtianity is a joke today. The division is so glaring. BTW, have you cleared urself in the 4evergod 419 issue?
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by analice107: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
geoworldedu:

We know, maybe dah's why xtianity is a joke today. The division is so glaring. BTW, have you cleared urself in the 4evergod 419 issue?

Christianity is a joke yet it can't stop giving you constipation and sleepless nights, why is that?

You hardly know what division is, because if you do, you won't call a people who are unified on the bases of who Christ is divided.

When you find any Christian who doesn't believe that Jesus is the son of God, and that he died and resurrected in three days, and will come back some day, come we will have this discussion again, but till then, i judge you a kid.

And Yes, I will if he is taken to court and judged guilty by real people not toy kids hiding behind keyboards.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
analice107:

Christianity is a joke yet it can't stop giving you constipation and sleepless nights, why is that?

You hardly know what division is, because if you do, you won't call a people who are unified on the bases of who Christ is divided.

When you find any Christian who doesn't believe that Jesus is the son of God, and that he died and resurrected in three days, and will come back some day, come we will have this discussion again, but till then, i judge you a kid.

And Yes, I will if he is taken to court and judged guilty by real people not toy kids hiding behind keyboards.

bae, if u know d joy I derive in making a laffing stock out of xtianity eeh grin
Did u say d ppl ar unified on whom Jesus is? lie lie. Some of u believe he is not a god, some of u say he is equal wit Yahweh. some of u say he is the son of Yahweh and not equal with him. some of u say he was nailed on a tree but some say it is on a cross rather. You guys are just confused.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by analice107: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
geoworldedu:
bae, if u know d joy I derive in making a laffing stock out of xtianity eeh grin
Did u say d ppl ar unified on whom Jesus is? lie lie. Some of u believe he is not a god, some of u say he is equal wit Yahweh. some of u say he is the son of Yahweh and not equal with him. some of u say he was nailed on a tree but some say it is on a cross rather. You guys are just confused.
Ok son.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) / Bible The Biggest Liar And Contradiction ever produce In the History Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.