Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,211 members, 7,957,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (10355 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by jonbellion(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
felixomor:

Sorry, The DNa (the ultimate code) remains one helL of a proof.

Pheew wink
hmmm there's a loophole in that actually Mitochondrial DNA is used to study human evolution because it changes more slowly than cellular DNA. It has been used to trace the origin of female humans back to prehistoric Africa. Mitochondrial DNA is also used to trace the migration of humans after they left Africa. If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 98.8% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 98.8% Jesus. Isn't that cool cool. Iono why Mitochondrial DNA contradicts the whole created all at once sh*t
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by jonbellion(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

The witches are atheists.
Nawa oo that's rather mean

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
jonbellion:
Nawa oo that's rather mean
Some of them. Some are religious too.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
felixomor:

Hahaha,
Author of code - 1 issue
Who the author is - another issue.

Reason pragmatically for once.
Cheers.
Ahhh nice try but it's a valid question.
There is no proof that your God(Yahweh) created the universe, the Mayans claimed the same thing as did the Egyptians and Greeks, in fact I can even claim that I created it and you would find it impossible to disprove me. All theist believe that their God(s) is responsible for the creation. Atheist on the other believe that you are all wrong, non of your God(s) created the world, atheist can either accept an 'I don't know' response or can accept the opinion of scientist and chalk it all up to evolution.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by felixomor: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lennycool:

Ahhh nice try but it's a valid question.
There is no proof that your God(Yahweh) created the universe, the Mayans claimed the same thing as did the Egyptians and Greeks, in fact I can even claim that I created it and you would find it impossible to disprove me. All theist believe that their God(s) is responsible for the creation. Atheist on the other believe that you are all wrong, non of your God(s) created the world, atheist can either accept an 'I don't know' response or can accept the opinion of scientist and chalk it all up to evolution.

By ur logic, if i were to erase the name of zuckenberg from the authorship of facebook which also happens to be a giant code,
U would actually argue that Facebook has no author and that maybe it evolved automatically from windows, right?
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by felixomor: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
jonbellion:
hmmm there's a loophole in that actually Mitochondrial DNA is used to study human evolution because it changes more slowly than cellular DNA. It has been used to trace the origin of female humans back to prehistoric Africa. Mitochondrial DNA is also used to trace the migration of humans after they left Africa. If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 98.8% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 98.8% Jesus. Isn't that cool cool. Iono why Mitochondrial DNA contradicts the whole created all at once sh*t

Sorry bros, DNA is a code.
There is no code without an author, ask Bill Gates
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
felixomor:

By ur logic, if i were to erase the name of zuckenberg from the authorship of facebook which also happens to be a giant code,
U would actually argue that Facebook has no author and that maybe it evolved automatically from windows, right?
Weren't you the one that said "be pragmatic"
Computers are different from biological beings, they cannot assemble themselves. Biological beings on the other hand evolve and adapt, is it too far of a stretch to say that billions of Years of changes and adaptations can lead to more complex life?
BTW Mark Zuckerberg didn't create Facebook alone, and even if you deleted his authorship as you say on Facebook, the world still knows he started it, there are legal records to prove it.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
felixomor:

Sorry bros, DNA is a code.
There is no code without an author, ask Bill Gates

And what if I were to say that I was the author or that it was Odin's doing, would you believe?
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by felixomor: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lennycool:

And what if I were to say that I was the author or that it was Odin's doing, would you believe?

Sorry bros, it cant be u, u no dey finish for nairaland. So it cant be u.
grin
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by jonbellion(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
I'm not really ignorant enough to completely dismiss the idea of a higher power but I don't think that the creator of the universe would give a flying Bleep about what we do, what we eat even who we Bleep. The universe is so vast and jesus is basically keeping his attention on a small rolling ball of dirt and saying things like "don't mastutbate" really undecided. Besides God is 100% sure he wasn't created if he was real so that actually makes him more atheistic than Richard Dawkins the most outspoken athiest on the planet

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by felixomor: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lennycool:

Weren't you the one that said "be pragmatic"
Computers are different from biological beings, they cannot assemble themselves. Biological beings on the other hand evolve and adapt, is it too far of a stretch to say that billions of Years of changes and adaptations can lead to more complex life?
BTW Mark Zuckerberg didn't create Facebook alone, and even if you deleted his authorship as you say on Facebook, the world still knows he started it, there are legal records to prove it.

Sorry bros, facebook is a code and DNA is a code too.
And DNa is even larger with about 3 Billion characters.
And sorry by mentioning biology, u also kill ur thesis.
Biologic things can only come from pre existing biologic things.
Simpu enough.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
felixomor:

Sorry bros, facebook is a code and DNA is a code too.
And DNa is even larger with about 3 Billion characters.
And sorry by mentioning biology, u also kill ur thesis.
Biologic things can only come from pre existing biologic things.
Simpu enough.
Ahhh that is where you are wrong, biological things can come from non biological things.
Read about the Miller- Eurey experiment
Here is an excerpt from the Wikipedia article

The experiment used water(H2O), methane(CH4), ammonia(NH3), and hydrogen(H2). The chemicals were all sealed inside a sterile 5-liter glass flask connected to a 500 ml flask half-full of liquid water. The liquid water in the smaller flask was heated to induce evaporation, and the water vapour was allowed to enter the larger flask. Continuous electrical sparks were fired between the electrodes to simulate lightning in the water vapour and gaseous mixture, and then the simulated atmosphere was cooled again so that the water condensed and trickled into a U-shaped trap at the bottom of the apparatus.After a day, the solution collected at the trap had turned pink in colour.[9]At the end of one week ofcontinuous operation, the boiling flask was removed, and mercuric chloride was added to prevent microbial contamination. The reaction was stopped by adding barium hydroxide and sulfuric acid, and evaporated to remove impurities. Using paper chromatography, Miller identified five amino acids present in the solution:glycine,α-alanineandβ-alaninewere positively identified, while aspartic acidandα-aminobutyric acid(AABA) were less certain, due to the spots being faint.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by jonbellion(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lennycool:

Ahhh that is where you are wrong, biological things can come from non biological things.

The experiment used water(H2O), methane(CH4), ammonia(NH3), and hydrogen(H2). The chemicals were all sealed inside a sterile 5-liter glass flask connected to a 500 ml flask half-full of liquid water. The liquid water in the smaller flask was heated to induceevaporation, and the water vapour was allowed to enter the larger flask. Continuous electrical sparks were fired between the electrodes to simulatelightningin the water vapour and gaseous mixture, and then the simulated atmosphere was cooled again so that the water condensed and trickled into a U-shaped trap at the bottom of the apparatus.After a day, the solution collected at the trap had turned pink in colour.[9]At the end of one week ofcontinuous operation, the boiling flask was removed, and mercuric chloride was added to prevent microbial contamination. The reaction was stopped by adding barium hydroxide and sulfuric acid, and evaporated to remove impurities. Using paper chromatography, Miller identified five amino acids present in the solution:glycine,α-alanineandβ-alaninewere positively identified, while aspartic acidandα-aminobutyric acid(AABA) were less certain, due to the spots being faint.[4
they don't seem to realise that through DNA sequencing we've discovered that the human population has never gone below 10 000. They think evolution says a new species start from just two individuals. Well it doesn't. The creation story would simply devastate our genetic diversity
Simply put
Inbreeding = dum dum

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by DeSepiero(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
felixomor:
Atheists are afraid of going to hell fire, so they start to wish an afterlife doesnt exist and try to build their life upon that lie.
As a result, they come to nairaland everyday to fight with their conscience....
cool

How does this answer the OPs question ?
Smh
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Anas09: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
geoworldedu:
Could it be as a result of fear? As much as I know, Xtians are the most fearful set of people on earth. They fear that the world will end SOON. They fear rats and shout blood of Jesus. They fear just anything.

Atheists why don't you complain of witches and wizards and only Christians do, even praying DIE BY FIRE?
Thats because they are the Witches.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by EyeHateGod: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Anas09:
Haaaa Anas me?
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by felixomor: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

How does this answer the OPs question ?
Smh

Just look well, u will see how it answers.
Just look well.
cool
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by akintom(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
felixomor:

Welcome to the med world, na we we.
I dont deceive myself. U can only but speak for urself, trust me.

And Yes sorry. U misinterpreted scripture as well, U made assumptions. U know that.

I have followed up in this one sided (mine) engagement for one reason that is far from you as a person. But because of the other persons that are reading.

My purpose of writing is to bring as many as possible to that level of consciousness where they wake up to the need to embrace rationality as pathway by which they make life choices.

The irrationality on which religious beliefs are built is in all ramifications injurious and inimical to the good of humanity.

You religious folks don't know God beyond what your Bible says he is. And based on the claims your God made in that same Bible, i have found those God's claims as absolute lies.

I have given you one that you have not been able to defend.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
kjhova:

I am an atheist and many supposed miracles can be explained logically upon proper scrutiny. It doesn't in any way reduce the goodness of the occurence but at least it takes away superstition and expands our body of knowledge.

Suppose I was on a plane that crashed and 4 of us survived out of 78 passengers and crew? Is this a miracle from God? Suppose I escaped totally unhurt while the 3 other survivors are in ICU, is this a bigger miracle? The obvious answer to the religious mind will be yes and considering your premise, that will sound reasonable.

However suppose that the plane was a BAC 1-11 and that in 14 crashes worldwide involving this type of plane, passengers in the backseat always survive so long that the accident was a pilot attempted crash land and not double engine failure (and I was sat at the back), is this still a miracle? You would say it is because I could have been sitting in the front row, isn't it? So suppose that this is my 100th flight since I started flying and in all cases I always prefer to sit at the back, will this still be a miracle? You may still say it is but as we go on, more rationally inclined folks will begin to realise that chance and coincidence plays a large part in what people tend to confer the crown of miracle upon.

you have a point tho... but what if you were in the front and everyone within that range died except u... how will u explain it?

things i call miracles are things science can't explain even till now

explain why a bullet shot to someone's chest passes through the chest while leaving holes on the cloth and without actually harming the person

i await ur response sir
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by felixomor: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lennycool:

The experiment used water(H2O), methane(CH4), ammonia(NH3), and hydrogen(H2). The chemicals were all sealed inside a sterile 5-liter glass flask connected to a 500 ml flask half-full of liquid water. The liquid water in the smaller flask was heated to induce evaporation, and the water vapour was allowed to enter the larger flask. Continuous electrical sparks were fired between the electrodes to simulate lightning in the water vapour and gaseous mixture, and then the simulated atmosphere was cooled again so that the water condensed and trickled into a U-shaped trap at the bottom of the apparatus.After a day, the solution collected at the trap had turned pink in colour.[9]At the end of one week ofcontinuous operation, the boiling flask was removed, and mercuric chloride was added to prevent microbial contamination. The reaction was stopped by adding barium hydroxide and sulfuric acid, and evaporated to remove impurities. Using paper chromatography, Miller identified five amino acids present in the solution:glycine,α-alanineandβ-alaninewere positively identified, while aspartic acidandα-aminobutyric acid(AABA) were less certain, due to the spots being faint.

Thank God u mentioned it was an experiment.
And that experiment had all the cheats possible.
Lightning can never be simulated.
Moreover if they really synthesised amino acids, by now they would have conjured DNA.
But thats not the case.
But u urself know that experiment is frought with cheats that have been exposed.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by felixomor: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
akintom:

I have followed up in this one sided (mine) engagement for one reason that is far from you as a person. But because of the other persons that are reading.

My purpose of writing is to bring as many as possible to that level of consciousness where they wake up to the need to embrace rationality as pathway by which they make life choices.

The irrationality on which religious beliefs are built is in all ramifications injurious and inimical to the good of humanity.

You religious folks don't know God beyond what your Bible says he is. And based on the claims your God made in that same Bible, i have found those God's claims as absolute lies.

I have given you one that you have not been able to defend.

Hehehe, sorry and i will say it again,
U misinterpreted the "claims".
And sorry, many people have experienced God beyond what is written in letters.
Pple like u attempt to pass a message, but u mess it up by generalizing too much
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by DeSepiero(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wilgrea7:

you have a point tho... but what if you were in the front and everyone within that range died except u... how will u explain it?

things i call miracles are things science can't explain even till now

explain why a bullet shot to someone's chest passes through the chest while leaving holes on the cloth and without actually harming the person

i await ur response sir

Things you can't explain now may have already been explained yet you're unaware because you've not researched or refused to research. If not, it could be explained in the future.

A fired bullet (not blank) should inflict bodily harm to a human, except in such cases where the path of the bullet is obstructed by clothing such as a bullet proof etc.
Other factors could be caliber, range/distance, angle etc
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by akintom(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe, sorry and i will say it again,
U misinterpreted the "claims".
And sorry, many people have experienced God beyond what is written in letters.
Pple like u attempt to pass a message, but u mess it up by generalizing too much

Does the fact that so many people are increasingly becoming mentally challenged, now make the world view of the schizophrenic a desirable one?

I said it before that the the strong feelings (beliefs) of a person can create a vivid images and concepts in their both conscious and subconscious experience, through the neural connection of the cognitive, memory and emotion neurons.

These vivid images and concepts can crystalize into motion in their dreams and trance (pls know that trance can now be stimulated in the scientific lab now).

The above is the neuroscientific basis for what you religious folks called "experiencing God beyond letter"

If only you know the imaginative capacity of human brain, then you will understand that the effort at creating God from human brain is an elementary level exercise.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by felixomor: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
akintom:

Does the fact that so many people are increasingly becoming mentally challenged, now make the world view of the schizophrenic a desirable one?

I said it before that the the strong feelings (beliefs) of a person can create a vivid images and concepts in their both conscious and subconscious experience, through the neural connection of the cognitive, memory and emotion neurons.

These vivid images and concepts can crystalize into motion in their dreams and trance (pls know that trance can now be stimulated in the scientific lab now).

The above is the neuroscientific basis for what you religious folks called "experiencing God beyond letter"

If only you know the imaginative capacity of human brain, then you will understand that the effort at creating God from human brain is an elementary level exercise.

I wonder if 98 % of the world as u claim were to really be schizophrenic as u claim. And i guess u r among the sane 2%, i really imagine what the world civilization will be like if ur claim also
On the contrary u may actually be among the schizophrenic 2% having classic delusions of grandeur that u r among the privileged 2% who believe there is no God who created the universe.
Food for ur thought my brother,
Think
cool
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by DeSepiero(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Anas09:

Hilarious! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
felixomor:

Thank God u mentioned it was an experiment.
And that experiment had all the cheats possible.
Lightning can never be simulated.
Moreover if they really synthesised amino acids, by now they would have conjured DNA.
But thats not the case.
But u urself know that experiment is frought with cheats that have been exposed.
What cheats are you talking about, this experiment has been recreated dozens of times by other scientist over the years, you yourself can try it if you want to. The procedures are well documented nothing like cheat, as for lightening it is purely electricity, which as you know can be easily replicated.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by felixomor: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lennycool:

What cheats are you talking about, this experiment has been recreated dozens of times by other scientist over the years, you yourself can try it if you want to. The procedures are well documented nothing like cheat, as for lightening it is purely electricity, which as you know can be easily replicated.

Lies!
Moreover the amino acids produced were not the type used by living organisms.
They were dextro isomers, sorry.
Living organisms make uses of Left isomers.
Moreover the experiment also produced toxic chemicals that would have denatured the amino acids.
And therefore it was assumed they were not produced just to give the experiment some respect.
They are just too numerous.
Moreover the circumstances under they were produced has never occured in nature.
So much, my dear
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Wilgrea7(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Things you can't explain now may have already been explained yet you're unaware because you've not researched or refused to research. If not, it could be explained in the future.

A fired bullet (not blank) should inflict bodily harm to a human, except in such cases where the path of the bullet is obstructed by clothing such as a bullet proof etc.
Other factors could be caliber, range/distance, angle etc

sir u don't understand... i do research... and science is yet to explain it... until then... I'll take it as a miracle

again i didn't say the bullet missed... it passed through the chest leaving a hole at the front and back of the shirt but the person was unharmed... the bullet passed through without killing the person... the holes in the shirt is the evidence

what's science view on that?
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by akintom(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
felixomor:

I wonder if 98 % of the world as u claim were to really be schizophrenic as u claim. And i guess u r among the sane 2%, i really imagine what the world civilization will be like if ur claim also
On the contrary u may actually be among the schizophrenic 2% having classic delusions of grandeur that u r among the privileged 2% who believe there is no God who created the universe.
Food for ur thought my brother,
Think
cool

Why are you so twisty?

My use of words that relate to schizophrenic is in response to your claim that many people are experiencing God without letter.

Where did you get 98%? I guess it's your mischievous insertion or act of falsehood that is traditional to you religious folks.

If by your claim that "many people are experiencing God without letter", you mean to claim that your Christianity is attracting more adherents. You're wholly fictitiously, ignorantly and wrongly informed.

All you need to do now is to just type on Google "rate of religious beliefs rejection". You'll then know for fact the rate at which religious beliefs are been unsubscribed.

Since you can't discuss your Bible, you certainly don't deserve any identified recognition.

When you're ready to show me your God through your Bible, I'll respond.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by SirShifty: 12:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Religion survives because of people's fear of the unknown. The myth of witches and wizards is pushed by religious folk to keep the flock fearful and prayerful. I remember when i was a Xtian and had sleep paralysis on a fairly regular basis, it felt so real like someone had grabbed by hand and o could not move an inch. I was absolutely convinced that i was having spiritual attacks, went and had a pastor pray for me. No i look back on how foolish i was when i learned about sleep paralysis, religion has a powerful on the mind. The brain is a master simulator, can make you see what you believe is there but is not really there
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by DeSepiero(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Wilgrea7:

sir u don't understand... i do research... and science is yet to explain it... until then... I'll take it as a miracle

again i didn't say the bullet missed... it passed through the chest leaving a hole at the front and back of the shirt but the person was unharmed... the bullet passed through without killing the person... the holes in the shirt is the evidence

what's science view on that?

Being shot is not automatically a death sentence.

When major organs , the heart and brain especially and blood vessels are avoided, the chances of survival are good.

According to former military surgeon Dr. Martin L. Fackler, "Shots to roughly 80 percent of targets on the body would not be fatal blows."

Though there is no science to preventing a bullet from hitting a vital part of the body, It's a matter of total, straight luck and chance bro. 50 cent got shot 9 times and yet survived. There are many other stories.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2016
felixomor:

Lies!
Moreover the amino acids produced were not the type used by living organisms.
They were dextro isomers, sorry.
Living organisms make uses of Left isomers.
Moreover the experiment also produced toxic chemicals that would have denatured the amino acids.
And therefore it was assumed they were not produced just to give the experiment some respect.
They are just too numerous.
Moreover the circumstances under they were produced has never occured in nature.
So much, my dear
I'm sorry but what was the basis of your question, oh that's right, you said inorganic matter could not produce organic matter and I showed just how wrong you were, as for all your other points this is the first time I'm hearing if it, since even creationist(does that believe in creation of life by design) don't argue about the formation of these amino acids or the validity of the experiment, all they argue is that the it would be nearly impossible for amino acids to form more complex life. Please go and read more about the subject.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Some Christians Backslide And Never Come Back To Christ. / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies / Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.