Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill (13991 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / $15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Progressive01(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

You stole coogars post word for word. You guys dey fall hand seriously. Na waooo
Busted!! See casting! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Progressive01(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

THIEF!

You have been caught abeg! Time to shut up!

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Progressive01(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Aba armed robber. You had to steal someone else jabs, sucks to be you.

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by sauceEEP(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is called FATALITY. Just like....
Mortal Kombat X

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Progressive01(m): 5:53am On Oct 18, 2016
CursedIboes:
[s][/s]

Who is this albino looking nitwit. Are you a former mad man? Why cant you direct your frustration to omenka and stop disturbing my mentions. Learn to make use of your expired brain for once in your pathetic life, just go through our past post and you will come apologize to me. I dont need to hide to bash shitgboes, you satans spawn insult people freely but cry like a biatch when the favor is returned. Go bury your flat head in shame cos your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

Matter of fact, na me get all the handles on nairaland! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by mebieric(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by mebieric(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2016
i had to read d rules again..nd again...nd yu guys havnt just diregarded dem...u hav takin yur time...yu look for words from d dictionary nd abuse each other...lol... sad!!
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by mebieric(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2016
CursedIboes:
[s][/s]

Who is this albino looking nitwit. Are you a former mad man? Why cant you direct your frustration to omenka and stop disturbing my mentions. Learn to make use of your expired brain for once in your pathetic life, just go through our past post and you will come apologize to me. I dont need to hide to bash shitgboes, you satans spawn insult people freely but cry like a biatch when the favor is returned. Go bury your flat head in shame cos your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by mebieric(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2016
2go...all over..more like #teens room
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Liamm(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2016
CursedIboes:
[s][/s]

you can cry me a river o ye putrid mass of scum. An ant is more witted than your family. Guess it stems from your parents history of always putting to birth on a highway. The lion can never hide its spot.... Omenka/progressive01/cursediboes, your hate for igbos remains your greatest undoing and predictably is gonna consume you.....

I repeat. You are way above this.... Leave it for kids and make a step forward positively in your life by picking a wife. Nuff said
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Liamm(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Progressive01:
Matter of fact, na me get all the handles on nairaland! gringringrin
here you are hiding behind the grin emoticon but in reality, you feel suicidal and your miserable life compounds your woes. To remedy your doom-bound life, I'll suggest you get a wife and you get to experience what it means to feel loved. Your life revolves around nairaland and it's pathetic that that love factor isn't just there. You assume that anyone whose views are in contrast with the apc is igbo. What a fallacy. Get back to school mate.... Your general studies lecturer deserves a heavy spank in the buttt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Finance Act: We Will Announce Implementation Date – FG / APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting / Achebe: Community, Church, Family Fight Over Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.