Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill (13974 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / $15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=ObiofOnitsha post=50278342][/quote]

Brother, the dude is so funny, I was thinking a diss-thief was enough cuss from his ancestral deity, and now he doubles as an emotional dandy with the added bonus of perceptual disturbances! grin

His case is beyond medical science

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Go and die inside toilet biko.

Armed robber, no shame.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

Like your weak ass old papa. Are you trying to expose your age father here. Monkey

Nothing left to insult for your body. You are dead already, brutally decimated by wicked killers. Lol

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:

Brother, the dude is so funny, I was thinking a diss-thief was enough cuss from his ancestral deity, and now he doubles as an emotional dandy with the added bonus of perceptual disturbances! grin

His case is beyond medical science

Buhahahaha. The guy is one shameless kid. The day he was exposed as a night watch man, he was so emotional and cursing everyone. He later ran away and switched to a new handle. Lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
Loooooooolz! I'm conversing with someone and you have appointed yourself as the diss-thief already.

People who can stoop low to steal diss have all the aptitude for necrophilia.

It's not too late to see a psychiatrist for psychotherapy or book a permanent residency at the SCOAN.

One love, bro. grin

Lolzzzzzz. Never knew wicked people plenty for this forum. Lmao. Our friend is searching google for new diss cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
[s]Loooooooolz! I'm conversing with someone and you have appointed yourself as the diss-thief already.

People who can stoop low to steal diss have all the aptitude for necrophilia.

It's not too late to see a psychiatrist for psychotherapy or book a permanent residency at the SCOAN.

One love, bro. grin[/s]

Shut up.

You have been replying yourself here.

Yes, I will steal more and more so long as your arz is being roasted here. cheesy cheesy

You have over 500 monikers on nairaland.

Your dead body will be sent to LUTH to be used to train students. grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Buhahahaha. The guy is one shameless kid. The day he was exposed as a night watch man, he was so emotional and cursing everyone. He later ran away and switched to a new handle. Lolzzz
Nightguard?

No wonder he has visual impairment during the day when add e-blows to the mix. grin

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Why are you telling the whole world that your father is a night watchman in a condom factory? cheesy cheesy

Are you not ashmed he is still struggling to feed you at 45yrs? grin

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Armed robber, no shame.

You thief father will soon be hanged like a dog. grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Lolzzzzzz. Never knew wicked people plenty for this forum. Lmao. Our friend is searching google for new diss cheesy cheesy
I don't want to diss him my signature style, not after all he's been through here.

He can't even write properly, he's that dumb.

OwodaRitualist:

Shut up.
You have been replying yourself here.
Yes, I will steal more and more so long as your arz is being roasted here. cheesy cheesy
You have over 500 monikers on nairaland.
Your dead body will be sent to LUTH to be used to train students. grin

Whatever, bro. The opinion of a diss-thief seldom matters. I wouldn't care less of what goes on through your head. You're mentally broke like the federal foreign reserve, you need to rape and rob Google to stand up on your feet to face your mates. grin

I feel pity for you. I believe you may also be in a mental facility being analysed with a contemporary remedy of curing your residual schizophrenia with a phone and internet, hoping your association with sane people will override your congenital mental retardation.

I wish you speedy recovery bro.

You need self-reevaluation more than the Naira needs the dollar to fall.

One love, my Igbo brother grin

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
Nightguard?

No wonder he has visual impairment during the day when add e-blows to the mix. grin

I swear. I am trying to dig up that thread, he ran away from the thread. The guy will win gold in a lying competition. Lol

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
I don't want to diss him my signature style, not after all he's been through here.

Whatever, bro. The opinion of a diss-thief seldom matters. I wouldn't care less of what goes on through your head. You're mentally broke like the federal foreign reserve, you need to rape and rob Google to stand up on your feet to face your mates. grin

I feel pity for you. I believe you may also be in a mental facility being analysed with a contemporary remedy of curing your residual schizophrenia with a phone and internet, hoping your association with sane people will override your congenital mental retardation.

Buhhhahahaha. Why are you kicking a dead person? This is wickedness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Why are you telling the whole world that your father is a night watchman in a condom factory? cheesy cheesy

Are you not ashmed he is still struggling to feed you at 45yrs? grin

So its no more 40 years, now 45. Lolzzzzz. Very weak armed robber.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:

Go and take an overdose of sniper and end your miserable existence.

Your were born when lunacy interacted and raped madness.

You should be chained and sent to LUTH to be used in training our upcoming doctors.

Oh, I forgot, you will be rejected there because you are ravaged by ebola.

You should be used as sacrices to ogun and be thrown into soka forest for vultures to feed on you. grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

I swear. I am trying to dig up that thread, he ran away from the thread. The guy will win gold in a lying competition. Lol

I am sure you know you exposed your own father, lolzzzz grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
HydrogenForest:

Bwahahahahahahahahaa

Do you know how many monikers I have sacrificed to still be here because of the MODs and you people

One of the armed robber 's handle. Hurtengforest, agentorange, rayhuter e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

I am sure you know you exposed your own father, lolzzzz grin grin grin

Use google or coogars post, stop repeating same boring crap.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

So its no more 40 years, now 45. Lolzzzzz. Very weak armed robber.

As weak as your father whose head is about to be used for luch in soka. grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

As weak as your father whose head is about to be used for luch in soka. grin

Say something new jor. Use google

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Use google or coogars post, stop repeating same boring crap.

Hahahahahahaha

I will use yahoo & yandex too.

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Say something new jor. Use google

Use your father's head for lunch.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Use your father's head for lunch.

Same boring line. Thief

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Justiceleague1: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
machinery1:

I dont have patience for fools, why throwing insult over nothing. I just checked his past post and he is one jobless mutherf.ucker. I will rather lose this handle than watch that animal insult me over nothing.

painment lolss grin

op,enugu is not zoogerian....that thread is from the pit of hell
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Same boring line. Thief

Your thief father will be hanged soon. grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Your thief father will be hanged soon. grin

Boring crap. Say something new.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Boring crap. Say something new.

Your thief father will be hanged soon
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Your thief father will be hanged soon

Mschew. No more google verses. Ole

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Mschew. No more google verses. Ole

I will try yahoo. mumu
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by postmann: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
@Lezznjr

Didn't we say class recognise class?
And no matter how anonymous the Internet gets people, nit-wits and low-bred nimrods would still cling unto their costume of ignobility. Can a man who lacks shame have any virtue left? When do caught-out thieves ever raised their haughty eyes to look at their superiors?

A man may steal when he's dying of hunger and be forgiven. But an intellectual thief is a step backwards from human cognitive progress and ethical integrity.

Why then must you exchange correspondence (of any kind) with such existence, embodied in a decomposing clay of worthlessness?

The records shouldn't hold such dents against you.

The Internet can give low lives and nit wits an opportunity of admittance into the auditorium of great scholars, but it will not hide their manuscripts of poor mental acceleration and intelectual incompatibility.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by BossKratos: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
wink
lezznjr:
No, you stole a whole paragraph!

The art of e-brawling is imaginative prowess, spontaneity and wits delivered in minutes. Your disses are outright ripoffs and cut and fix plagiarism, that's why you take longer time to post.

I've been watching from the sidelines but you lack honour , bro. Go learn the art and comeback.

You have been shellacked and caught stealing. Double evisceration.

Don't mind that shameless idiot....

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Go and take an overdose of sniper and end your miserable existence.

Your were born when lunacy interacted and raped madness.

You should be chained and sent to LUTH to be used in training out upcoming doctors.

Oh, I forgot, you will be rejected there because you are ravaged by ebola.

You should be used as sacrices to ogun and be thrown into soka forest for vultures to feed on you. grin grin
How can one take an over dose of sniper? angry

Last I checked, a thief is treated far worse than an Ebola victim, especially a petty, desperate thief. angry

If you can steal disses here, then you don't have the brains to write your school projects. And they say you're iPob?

How could that be when you can't even define or spell segregation or federalism?
Oh, you're a violent, card-carrying tout who gets used and discarded like a thoroughly sucked out orange.

You mental state is in life support if you think Biafra has use for an uneducated, lazyboned, unarticulated illiterate like you.

What Biafra needs is to send minions like you into rehabs or go learn a craft. If Nnamdi Kalu sees your posts, he will plead guilty for treasonable felony for making the mistake to fight for people like you who aren't worth the price of a pig's dung!

The sum total of your life can be measured by the weight if your posts......stolen lines and disses from men like you.

And you shout Biafra, when your cowardice and lack of honour are on steroids grin

You're carrying the weight of all the curse of your community in your head. Your shamelessness after being exposed as a common thief has given credence to the rumour which has it that you escaped 7 abortion attempts during your conception. You're only manifesting the side effects of severe drug resistance your mom made you adapt to.

Another abortion escapee is showing signs of lack of parental validation in Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
[s]How can one take an over dose of sniper? angry

Last I checked, a thief is treated far worse than Ebola victim, especially a petty, desperate thief. angry

If you can steal disses here, then you don't have the brains to write your school projects. And they say you're iPob?

How could that be when you can't even define or spell segregation or federalism?
Oh, you're violent, card-carrying tout who gets used and discarded like a thoroughly sucked out orange.

You mental state is in life support if you think Biafra has use for an uneducated, lazyboned unarticulated illiterate like you.

What Biafra needs is to send minions like you into rehabs or go learn a craft. If Nnamdi Kalu sees your posts, he will plead guilty for treasonable felony for making the mistake to fight for people like you who aren't worth the price of a pig's dung!

The sum total of your life can be measured by your weight if your posts......stolen lines and disses from men like you.

And you shout Biafra, when your cowardice and lack of honour are on steroids grin

You're carrying the weight of all the curse of your community in your head. Your shamelessness after being exposed as a common thief have given credence to the rumour which has it that escaped 7 abortion attempts during your conception. You're only manifesting the side effects of severe drug resistance your mom made you adapt to.

Another abortion escapee is showing signs of lack of parental validation in Nairaland.[/s]

Oga, all this long turanchi makes no sense at all.

As we write, your mother is being gang-serviced by a group of wild baboons. cheesy cheesy

If you are strong enough you should go and save her before she is fvcked to death.

The priicks are as long as javelins and your moma is screaming like a wild winch. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why June 12 Is Superior To May 29 As Democracy Day / FG May Be Unable To Pay Salaries Beyond June 2023 Without Removing Fuel Subsidy / Using Plastic Bottles To Solve The North's Housing Problem (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.