Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill (14046 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / $15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

I will try yahoo. mumu

Armed robber

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
postmann:
@Lezznjr

Didn't we say class recognise class?
And no matter how anonymous the Internet gets people, nit-wits and low-bred nimrods would still cling unto their costume of ignobility. Can a man who lacks shame have any virtue left? When do caught-out thieves ever raised their haughty eyes to look at their superiors?

A man may steal when he's denying of hunger and be forgiven. But an intellectual thief is a step backwards from human cognitive progress and ethical integrity.

Why then must you exchange correspondence (of any kind) with such existence, embodied in a decomposing clay of worthlessness?

The records shouldn't hold such dents against you.

The Internet can give low lives and nit wits an opportunity of admittance into the auditorium of great scholars, but it will not hide their manuscripts of poor mental acceleration and intelectual incompatibility.

Buhhahahahaha. Too many wicked people on nairaland. Chineke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Armed robber

Cursed thief. mumu
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
How can one take an over dose of sniper? angry

Last I checked, a thief is treated far worse than an Ebola victim, especially a petty, desperate thief. angry

If you can steal disses here, then you don't have the brains to write your school projects. And they say you're iPob?

How could that be when you can't even define or spell segregation or federalism?
Oh, you're a violent, card-carrying tout who gets used and discarded like a thoroughly sucked out orange.

You mental state is in life support if you think Biafra has use for an uneducated, lazyboned, unarticulated illiterate like you.

What Biafra needs is to send minions like you into rehabs or go learn a craft. If Nnamdi Kalu sees your posts, he will plead guilty for treasonable felony for making the mistake to fight for people like you who aren't worth the price of a pig's dung!

The sum total of your life can be measured by the weight if your posts......stolen lines and disses from men like you.

And you shout Biafra, when your cowardice and lack of honour are on steroids grin

You're carrying the weight of all the curse of your community in your head. Your shamelessness after being exposed as a common thief has given credence to the rumour which has it that you escaped 7 abortion attempts during your conception. You're only manifesting the side effects of severe drug resistance your mom made you adapt to.

Another abortion escapee is showing signs of lack of parental validation in Nairaland.

Kabal wins, BRUTALITY !!!

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Oga, all this long turanchi makes no sense at all.

As we write, your mother is being gang-serviced by a group of wild baboons. cheesy cheesy

If you are strong enough you should go and save her before she is fvcked to death.

The priicks are as long as javelins and your moma is screaming like a wild winch. grin grin grin
Unimaginative and generic! grin

Take a witty short one:
If your Mother wasn't born with her clitøris bigger than her IQ, she wouldn't have opened her legs to her polio-stricken brother to birth an incestuous imbecïle like you.

4 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rayhuter suffer no be small. Everyone just dey test there missile on his dead body. Lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
Unimaginative and generic! grin

Take a witty short one:
If your Mother wasn't born with her clitoris bigger than her IQ, she wouldn't have opened her legs to her polio-stricken brother to birth an incestuous imbecïle like you.

Your mother is now running mad after several horrible fvcks from monkeys that she now uses pestle to self service. cheesy cheesy

I can hear her pouding her veggies from here.

Chai!!! grin grin grin

What an insatiable cursed village witch she is that belched you from her rotten and ebola infested pumms.

Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Your mother is now running mad after several horrible fvcks from monkeys that she now uses pestle to self service. cheesy cheesy

I can hear her [size=20pt]pouding[/size] her veggies from here.

Chai!!! grin grin grin

What an insatiable cursed village witch she is that belched you from her rotten and ebola infested pumms.

You are nothing without google. Spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

I can hear her pouding her veggies from here.

Chai!!! grin grin grin

You can't even make your diss look interesting grin take another short one:
It only took a bottle of cold coke, which your hungry mother guzzled in big starving gulps for me to tumble her and part her legs... you're as cheap as that cockroach who birthed you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ianSweet(f): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
Sharap there, sweetheart!

When Europeans conquered the world, their women weren't even voting. Matter of fact women in Nigeria began voting before their Greek and Swizz counterparts.

What moral lessons are we to learn form them other than lesbianism, fücking bone-thin women, and confusion?

But today, these Swiss and Greek counterparts have a more equal and progressive society than Nigeria. It's not a matter of who laughs first but who laughs last and who laughs better.
And talking about confusion, who is more confused between them and us?
Talking about lesbianism, what about other sexual practices like giving heads, blowjobs, anals, threeesomes e.t.c, did u learn these things from your fore-fathers?
Hypocrisy of u African men is the reason why our continuent remain backwards, u guys should get a life.
Gender equality must come and stay in Nigeria for good.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=OwodaRitualist post=50280546]

You know your neighbourhood generator repairer is still the best lover your mother has been able to pull off from her long traffic of street urchins and juvenile delinquents that shagged her with the promise of paying for your Christmas cloths!

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
You can't even make your diss look interesting grin take another short one:
It only took a bottle of cold coke, which your hungry mother guzzled in big starving gulps for me to tumble her and part her legs... you're as cheap as that cockroach who birthed you.

Go and fvck shiit you drinking loser.

When ever I see that your mad winch mother I will use her head to crack a coconut. grin grin grin

Why would the winch go and fvck baboons after killing your hopless father?

Go choke on your own vomit and rot in hell loser.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=lezznjr post=50280811][/quote]

We go use your mama toto do javelline throwing contests lozzz. grin grin grin

The witch will be stoned to death. grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

You are nothing without google. Spits

See this goat.

Your father is being slapped up and down inside soka.

The fool will be hanged soon cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ianSweet(f): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
And this is usually the simplistic and over bloated excuse feminist like you give.

Tell me, is it by force for a woman to give birth? Or carry a baby? Haven't you heard of woman who use artificial wombs to birth their babies?

So how is it our fault feminist like you love to revel in pain so you can use it as a twisted and selfish aim to blackmail weak men?

Your emotional response have shamed you and your feminist wiles, woman. Now go to the kitchen and prepare food. tongue

Whether u chauvinists like it or not, gender equality must come to stay in Africa, it's just a matter of time.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by SalomonKane: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
ianSweet:

Whether u chauvinists like it or not, gender equality must come to stay in Africa, it's just a matter of time.
So, since it hasn't yet come to stay in Africa, I suggest you and your band of delusional feminist shut tha Bleep up, stay in the kitchen and cook. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
ianSweet:

But today, these Swiss and Greek counterparts have a more equal and progressive society than Nigeria. It's not a matter of who laughs first but who laughs last and who laughs better.
And talking about confusion, who is more confused between them and us?
Talking about lesbianism, what about other sexual practices like giving heads, blowjobs, anals, threeesomes e.t.c, did u learn these things from your fore-fathers?
Hypocrisy of u African men is the reason why our continuent remain backwards, u guys should get a life.
Gender equality must come and stay in Nigeria for good.

There's already gender equality,lady! What section of the law prevents you from being anything you want?

Nope, European countries are in a state of progressive decline, from economy, to military and technology.

By 2025, there will be only 1 or 2 European countries as top 10 economic powers in the world.

You African women are still mental slaves. You still wear weavon and eyebrow to look like the Caucasian woman and you never look pass the moment to see the world is fastly changing.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

When ever I see that your mad winch mother I will use her head to crack a coconut. grin grin grin

Your education is as cheap as your mother's facial cosmetics and as perforated as her roach-infested panties! grin

Get out of my e-path, son of career hoe who traded her pussy as bonobos traded hand shake!

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Your education is as cheap as your mother's facial cosmetics and as perforated as her roach-infested panties! grin

Get out of my e-path, son of career hoe who traded her pussy as bonobos trades hand shake!

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

See this goat.

Your father is being slapped up and down inside soka.

The fool will be hanged soon cheesy

Nothing new. Same boring trash. Try harder

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:

Get out of my e-path, son of career hoe who traded her pussy as bonobos trades hand shake!

You were educated inside your mother's veggies. Lolzzzz.

I was told that due to over shafting a school was built inside her thingy. grin grin grin grin

You were eating rotten maggots inside her totos.

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Nothing new. Same boring trash. Try harder

Go curse your father for doing this to you. grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

We go use your mama toto do javelline throwing contests lozzz. grin grin grin

The witch will be stoned to death. grin
Even if my destiny falls into your mother's , disease-ridden, STD-overtaken, dick-beaten _pussy, I ain't putting my hands there to retrieve it: the balding wench got enough chlymadia to share across all NL females and still last her a dozen life time.

N.B, I will be beating you here on one side, debating with ianSweet and tilll do penile gags on your mother.

Watch as I show you spontaneity

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Why would the winch go and fvck baboons after killing your [size=20pt]hopless[/size] father?
Go choke on your own vomit and rot in hell lr.

Abeg dey use your google. Haba! Na only you waka come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:

Even if my destiny falls into your , disease-ridden, STD-overtaken, dick-beaten _pussy, I ain't putting my hands there to retrieve it: You got enough chlymadia to share across all NL females and still last you a dozen life time.

N.B, I will be beating you here on one side, debating with ianSweet and have your do penile gags on your mother.

Stop wasting your time bro. The illiterate is empty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Stop wasting your time bro. The illiterate is empty.
As empty as his mother's heart after she discovered all her kids are genetically identical to her dull brain and kleptomania.

She was a compulsive pant thief who later birthed a Google thief.

I think both should be chopped into bits, burnt alive in a public display to eradicate families who couldn't curtail their bestial impulses.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Progressive01(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Why should they ban the op? He broke no rules, you guys will start insulting people and later run to the mods. Tell your kinsmen to stop being insecure and abusive, the guy CSTR2 started the insult on this thread. Hypocrite
Na you wey dey answer am sef. Ban me based on what exactly??

Mtscheew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
As empty as his mother's heart after she discovered all her kids are genetically identical to her full brain and kleptomania.

If she was a compulsive pant thief until she who birthed a Google thief.

I think both should be chopped into bits, burnt alive in a public display to eradicate families who couldn't curtail their bestial impulses.

Lmaoo @Google thief. I don die cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:

Even if my destiny falls into your mother's , disease-ridden, STD-overtaken, dick-beaten _pussy, I ain't putting my hands there to retrieve it: the balding wench got enough chlymadia to share across all NL females and still last her a dozen life time.

N.B, I will be beating you here on one side, debating with ianSweet and tilll do penile gags on your mother.

You know you are so worthless and wretched.

news going round is that you use the smelly fluid from your moma's rotten toto, filled bit large maggots to eat bread every morning, bread you picked from refuse heaps. grin grin grin

The stench from your mother is so much that even thye devil is rejecting her. cheesy cheesy

So much for her witchcraft. cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
As empty as his mother's heart after she discovered all her kids are genetically identical to her dull brain and kleptomania.

She was a compulsive pant thief who later birthed a Google thief.

Since you are so useless not to follow your mates and do owomida to raise enough funds to treat your winch mother before she goes to hell, i will come and pour concentrated acid into that smelly veggies to cleanse it.

Stay here beating your rusty shests while snakes continue to swim inside your mothers veggies. cheesy

Would be such fun to hear the mad winch scream like a pig. grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Abeg dey use your google. Haba! Na only you waka come.

No, I go ask yandex and yahoo too.

Lmao... cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Lmaoo @Google thief. I don die cheesy cheesy
Bro, he's a Google thief, nah. An Intellectually sterile twit who rapes Google.

Caught and disgraced see how unimaginative and witless his disses are? Like a 7 year old suffering from intellectual epilepsia majora.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad / Chidozie Nwankwo: AAC Candidate Denies Stepping Down For PDP / Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.