Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated (1073 Views)

Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
some call me troll others funny some even call me troublemaker but i am the only troublemaker with a purpose on this forum, i have helped and changed many peoples lives here with my life changing yabs and today i will present their testimonies

mizzbouqui; i yab this babe tire, today she has changed and has stopped commenting up and down, no more yeye threads thanks to me
trapqueen77; after creating a thread to expose her aimless character, she learnt and nowadays she doesn't comment up and down thanks to me
ireneony; has been humbled to looking from afar
sexytemi; humbled into oblivion
berlyn; she deleted cheesy after i entered her but came back and begged for peace and changed her ways

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Winnelyn(f): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rubbish embarassed
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin

[size=38pt]MUMUGO[/size]

I am not here to please ur azz, so shutup!
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin

Seriously.. This is pure, unadulterated nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin

Seriously.. This is pure, unadulterated nzuzu
cheesy wink
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Sexytemi(f): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
judeefcc:
some call me troll others funny some even call me troublemaker but i am the only troublemaker with a purpose on this forum, i have helped and changed many peoples lives here with my life changing yabs and today i will present their testimonies

mizzbouqui; i yab this babe tire, today she has changed and has stopped commenting up and down, no more yeye threads thanks to me
trapqueen77; after creating a thread to expose her aimless character, she learnt and nowadays she doesn't comment up and down thanks to me
ireneony; has been humbled to looking from afar
sexytemi; humbled into oblivion
berlyn; she deleted cheesy after i entered her but came back and begged for peace and changed her ways

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You need to humble yourself into oblivion first, you're too worthless for me to waste my precious time on, and silly.. go get a life outside nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

You need to humble yourself into oblivion first, you're too worthless for me to waste my precious time on, and silly.. go get a life outside nairaland..
you no curse again cheesy cheesy cheesy yeye thing
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Laveda(f): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin Jude!

1 Like

Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Laveda:
grin Jude!
cheesy lipsrsealed wink
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
*sighs*
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Sexytemi(f): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
judeefcc:
you no curse again cheesy cheesy cheesy yeye thing

*yawns*, i see you're still affected by my curses, well that's nice... I'm so happy the curse is working, cox it's known to all how useless and miserable you are, keep going about with d curse....it's suits you nicely. cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

*yawns*, i see you're still affected by my curses, well that's nice... I'm so happy the curse is working, cox it's known to all how useless and miserable you are, keep going about with d curse....it's suits you nicely. cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
unlike you i dont throw failed words, call your mum and ask wink
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Gladiator1: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Common sense is actually not common smiley
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Gladiator1: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Darling, u need not respond this troll... A troll he is and a troll he'll forever be. Na joblessness cause am; but ppl shouldn't blame Buhari for this... Its beyond repair grin
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Essentials1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
Rubbish embarassed

Ohh he may come for you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Sexytemi(f): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Gladiator1:
Darling, u need not respond this troll... A troll he is and a troll he'll forever be. Na joblessness cause am; but ppl shouldn't blame Buhari for this... Its beyond repair grin

i know jor, so I'm just going to ignore him o, he's just too useless for anyone to banter words with.
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

i know jor, so I'm just going to ignore him o, he's just too useless for anyone to banter words with.
wen u attacked that innocent girl you didn't know , let me see you insulting her again , your mum will testify
Re: Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated by Sexytemi(f): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
judeefcc:
wen u attacked that innocent girl you didn't know , let me see you insulting her again , your mum will testify

So says the idiot.... you think u know my weakness??, try again dumbass... and if your so called innocent girl crosses my part again, I'll skin you both alive... so let that sink into your empty brain(bas.tard).

(1) (Reply)

GUYS!!!!!! Here Are 11 Crazy Ways To Turn A Girl On Sexually / If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You / Did The Money Get To His Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.