Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (159403 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by khatea: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Hello OmoIseyin

Great job u doing here, God bless U real good.

Pls, I'm a graduate of computer science, from which level do I start?

Also, if I register today can I still catch up wt d August diet exam? And are d study packs self explanatory cos I don't think I can join a study centre looking at d tym frame to d exam.

Pls, I need a sincere response

Thanks ahead
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Smartslim17:
omoISEYIN
I have Bsc Economics Education, pls which level will i still from. Thanks
You start from intermediate 2..
Pls try to read older post, as we have discussed about the registration procedure...
Enjoy the rest of your day...

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
khatea:
Hello OmoIseyin

Great job u doing here, God bless U real good.

Pls, I'm a graduate of computer science, from which level do I start?

Also, if I register today can I still catch up wt d August diet exam? And are d study packs self explanatory cos I don't think I can join a study centre looking at d tym frame to d exam.

Pls, I need a sincere response

Thanks ahead

Exams will be written third week of August I guess. that's about 5 to 6 weeks from the day you're posting to the exam period...
the truth is if you dedicate time to read, you will do well.... But there is possibility of having maybe 1 resit but you can't totally resit the diet..

Preparation tips...

1Do your reg asap
2 Get your study pack
3 Get past question, this will go a long way to give you an idea..
4 Make use of CIPM library, if you can.. You will met other student members that will aid your prep..

Yes you can scale through, maybe not with best of results but you'l scale through...
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by JBoy9(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
spenca:

Send me a mail, would try send you the ones I have but should you need more or can't be patient till I would send them , CIPM sells
hi, could you please send to me at
***""* thanks

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by khatea: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
omoISEYIN:

Exams will be written third week of August I guess. that's about 5 to 6 weeks from the day you're posting to the exam period...
the truth is if you dedicate time to read, you will do well.... But there is possibility of having maybe 1 resit but you can't totally resit the diet..

Preparation tips...

1Do your reg asap
2 Get your study pack
4 Make us of CIPM library, if you can.. You will met other student members that will aid your prep..

Yes you can scale through, maybe not with best of results but you'l scale through...

I rili apprec8 ur sincerity. U ddnt tell me the level I'm to start with tho
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
khatea:

I rili apprec8 ur sincerity. U ddnt tell me the level I'm to start with tho

Computer Science is Intermediate 1
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by khatea: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
omoISEYIN:

Computer Science is Intermediate 1

Bless u
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Jeebaryour: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good afternoon,

i just registered on the CIPM portal, i am currently a Senior HR Executive, what would make me an associate of CIPM because some people said i would start from Intermediate 1 since i studied Microbiology.

Would gladly expect a favorable response. I can be reached through jibayo4ril@yahoo.com or 08052487344
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Jeebaryour:
Good afternoon,

i just registered on the CIPM portal, i am currently a Senior HR Executive, what would make me an associate of CIPM because some people said i would start from Intermediate 1 since i studied Microbiology.

Would gladly expect a favorable response. I can be reached through jibayo4ril@yahoo.com or 08052487344

Baba mi, you funny o. I find it funny you dropping your contact to reach you for enquiries you needed.

Anyways, there are other ways of obtaining ACIPM. If you read my earlier post.
1 Examination route.
2 Practitioner's route.
3 Executive route.

Sir, If you have about 5 to 7 years post NYSC HR related job experience. You'l be assessed and required to attend an HR master class. If you scale through you'l be inducted as an associate member of the institute.

If you the required years of experience, let me know I can refer you to the institute..
Thank you sir and enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by geni(f): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello,
I studied Science Education with 10 years post NYSC ,what level am I to apply for.
Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Bobjyde12: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pls anyone with intermediate 1 past question should kindly forward the soft copy 2 my mail Babajide.s.odeyemi@gmail.com. or through WhatsApp 07063939944 Thanks nd God bless
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ogbeniolola: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
omoISEYIN:

Pls I hold MSc degree in Finance...which exemptions will I get if I'm taking CIPM exams?

Preparation tips...

1Do your reg asap
2 Get your study pack
4 Make use of CIPM library, if you can.. You will met other student members that will aid your prep..

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ogbeniolola: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pls I hold MSc Finance.
Which exemptions will I get if i'm taking CIPM?
omoISEYIN:

Hello fierceella,

As a graduate of Accounting you will start from intermediate 2, that's a confirmed information.
Take care and be good.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2017
ogbeniolola:
Pls I hold MSc Finance.
Which exemptions will I get if i'm taking CIPM?

Msc in Fin will you a further exemption, you'l be be writing just two stages to have ACIPM . You'l be writing the CIPM examination from Profession Examination 1 (PE 1)
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2017
geni:
Hello,
I studied Science Education with 10 years post NYSC ,what level am I to apply for.
Thanks

Intermediate 2
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ogbeniolola: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
ok many thanks sir.
I sincerely appreciate your kind response.
omoISEYIN:

Msc in Fin will you a further exemption, you'l be be writing just two stages to have ACIPM . You'l be writing the CIPM examination from Profession Examination 1 (PE 1)
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by DeeJay3(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good evening, thank you so much for this platform. I am a corper serving in Lagos state and I intend taking February edition of the exam next year... I did the corper's application online about 2 weeks ago so I could get the acceptance letter which is supposed to be between 48hours but it's still telling me my application is being processed. What can I do?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
DeeJay3:
Good evening, thank you so much for this platform. I am a corper serving in Lagos state and I intend taking February edition of the exam next year... I did the corper's application online about 2 weeks ago so I could get the acceptance letter which is supposed to be between 48hours but it's still telling me my application is being processed. What can I do?

You can have more patience. Still in the pipeline
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good evening OP.

Please after completion of a particular stage for example, Intermediate I or II would one be issued the certificate or must one complete all stages before issuance of certificate?

Please respond, thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
elmisti:

Hahaha...u got me @ unnecessarily big. Please i know of public administration, training and development. Please state d two remainder...and i have soft copy of d past questions for d two...u can pm if interested
Pls I need the soft copy too. Here is my mail.... Thank you.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
spenca:

Send me a mail, would try send you the ones I have but should you need more or can't be patient till I would send them , CIPM sells
Hi Spenca
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Odunharry:

Hi Spenca

Hello odunharry
I never read back from you. Hope you good ?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
Good evening OP.

Please after completion of a particular stage for example, Intermediate I or II would one be issued the certificate or must one complete all stages before issuance of certificate?

Please respond, thanks

You have to complete the professional II stage before you get your certificate, license and the likes.
ALTHOUGH AFTER EACH EXAM YOU GET SOME SORT OF STATEMENT OF RESULT ON YOUR PORTAL

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2017
spenca:

You have to complete the professional II stage before you get your certificate, license and the likes.
ALTHOUGH AFTER EACH EXAM YOU GET SOME SORT OF STATEMENT OF RESULT ON YOUR PORTAL
Thanks for this
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2017
spenca:

Hello odunharry I never read back from you. Hope you good ?
I'm good bro. I replied ur mail. Lemme chk if it's network or something.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Odunharry:

I'm good bro. I replied ur mail. Lemme chk if it's network or something.
Yea maybe.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by DeeJay3(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Please, I have just been admitted as student member of CIPM. I have paid the acceptance fee and I tried registering for the exam diet for February 2018 but it is not going through. I guess the it is not yet time for registration. My question is, when does the registration for the February diet commence?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by youdontknowme: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
DeeJay3:
Please, I have just been admitted as student member of CIPM. I have paid the acceptance fee and I tried registering for the exam diet for February 2018 but it is not going through. I guess the it is not yet time for registration. My question is, when does the registration for the February diet commence?

Probably after August diet result is out. Its still too early, relax
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by DeeJay3(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
youdontknowme:

Probably after August diet result is out. Its still too early, relax
Thanks a lot. I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
DeeJay3:

As a Corp member you're suppose to do a manual registration which comes with some advantages and also discounts.. The institute always have a stand inside the orientation camp which is just directly opposite the parade ground. Via the manual your admission and processes will be done in less than 24hours.. If you're still having difficulties you can stroll into their office, contact the membership department and you'l be attended to.
Pls enjoy the rest of your day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Human Anatomy & Physiology Graduates: Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.