Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (159409 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by debawilliam1: 5:40am On Nov 01, 2016
Please can I write the exam in benin?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by teymmyt(f): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Please op, should I pay the acceptance fee first before proceeding to pay for the exam fee and study pack or I can pay everything at once?. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
debawilliam1:
Please can I write the exam in benin?
YOU CAN WRITE IN PH OR ENUGU
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
teymmyt:
Please op, should I pay the acceptance fee first before proceeding to pay for the exam fee and study pack or I can pay everything at once?. Thanks
AFTER, REGISTRATION AND OFFERED ADMISSION, YOU PAY FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE NEXT, THEN STUDY PACK
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Meetmeat:
I asked for d cost

YOU PAY 3K FOR APPLICATION AND 6500 FOR ACCEPTANCE.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
omoISEYIN:

YOU PAY 3K FOR APPLICATION AND 6500 FOR ACCEPTANCE.
thanks after DAT I pay for d examfee and study pack.if yes I want to known d cost,I studied management
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by christhavemercy(f): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2016
omoISEYIN:

hello,
Have you paid for your acceptance? If yes you can pay for your study pack and exemption fee both online using your MasterCard of walk into any bank of your choice and pay using the e-transact platform to pay for CIPM, then you will have to print the payment acknowledgement, take it to their office where you will be given your sturdy pack immediately..
the next examination will be coming up in February you can still pay your exam fee by first or second week of January....
Pls feel free to ask if you still have any question.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

I've paid the acceptance. i understand the exam and study pack fees, but i don't understand the exemption fee. On the website i can see that it costs N14850. Please after paying THIS will i also have to pay exemption on each advancement? or is it a one time thing?

Thanks for your response.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by christhavemercy(f): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2016
Meetmeat:
thanks after DAT I pay for d examfee and study pack.if yes I want to known d cost,I studied management

http://www.cipmnigeria.org/Membership/MembershipbyExamination.aspx
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
christhavemercy:

I've paid the acceptance. i understand the exam and study pack fees, but i don't understand the exemption fee. On the website i can see that it costs N14850. Please after paying THIS will i also have to pay exemption on each advancement? or is it a one time thing?

Thanks for your response.

hello,
the exemption fee is a buy off of all the stages you've been exempted from. You pay jus once, subsequent payment will be jus the exam fee and study pack only.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
Gracias @omoISEYIN
You have been an opium

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Tosin17(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
please, how can i get my study pack in Abuja? I have been trying to locate your office in Abuja but i could not. I have already registered when i was serving last year but i did that online directly from Lagos and my admission letter had been sent to me but i do not have my study pack. please help me with a number i can call in your branch in Abuja or send their original office address to me 08066353351. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by christhavemercy(f): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2016
omoISEYIN:

hello,
the exemption fee is a buy off of all the stages you've been exempted from. You pay jus once, subsequent payment will be jus the exam fee and study pack only.

Thank you very much..
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tosin17:
please, how can i get my study pack in Abuja? I have been trying to locate your office in Abuja but i could not. I have already registered when i was serving last year but i did that online directly from Lagos and my admission letter had been sent to me but i do not have my study pack. please help me with a number i can call in your branch in Abuja or send their original office address to me 08066353351. Thank you in anticipation.

Hello Tosin,
Pls take ur payment advice or receipt to:
A.R.O. Complex, Suite B4, Block B, First Floor,
Plot 2105 Herbert Macaulay Way,
Wuse, Zone 6, Abuja.
call Hido on this number 08175610005
or mail northcentralzone@cipmnigeria.org.....
That's the best person to help you out.
Sorry for the late response, I hope that will help out...
Enjoy the rest of your day

2 Likes

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
I got my study pack today and I must say they are four huge books to cover.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
spenca:
Nothing to worry bro, you still have till Feb 2017.....
Get a past questions, it aids preparation.
Big ups to you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
pls is there soft copy for d pack.intermidate 2
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
omoISEYIN:

Nothing to worry bro, you still have till Feb 2017.....
Get a past questions, it aids preparation.
Big ups to you...

If you have any available for intermidate II please do help forwarding it . Would be highly grateful .

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Meetmeat:
pls is there soft copy for d pack.intermidate 2

Looking at those texts I doubt if anyone would
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
spenca:

Looking at those texts I doubt if anyone would
do u reside in abuja so DAT I can get in touch with u
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Meetmeat:
do u reside in abuja so DAT I can get in touch with u

No I do not
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Welcomme: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2016
I have tried to see If I could get a centre at sokoto here but to no avail... omoISEYIN...How much is d total cost of the program..I am a graduate of public administration.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by teymmyt(f): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please op, how do I get the past questions for intermediate 11? kindly send to me if you or anyone has. teymmyt1000@gmail.com, Thanks and God bless you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
teymmyt:
Please op, how do I get the past questions for intermediate 11? kindly send to me if you or anyone has. teymmyt1000@gmail.com, Thanks and God bless you
Currently I dont have it but believe me its very affordable, walk into the institute's office you can get one
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by AdeojoFoluke(f): 6:08am On Nov 10, 2016
Good morning all, please I will like to take part in the February Diet but I just can't make payment online, it not always going through after completing my registration. can anyone help?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2016
AdeojoFoluke:
Good morning all, please I will like to take part in the February Diet but I just can't make payment online, it not always going through after completing my registration. can anyone help?

Did you registered manually? I mean, was your was registration done with paper form @ cipm office or with the help of their officials?
If yes, go to their office you can either to their account details or use POS right their in their office...

If you registered online and paid for your registration online, then you should have no problem paying for examination online, if paying with your MasterCard is giving challenges you can try the e-transact option.

Enjoy the rest of your day...

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by youdontknowme: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
spenca:

Thumbs up omoISEYIN. Quick one here spenca, am writing intermediate 2 in Feb, Does the 5k for the study pack cover all 4 books? Or 5k each?

Then OmoISEYIN, is it a must to pay the 14k exemption before writing exams?

Kindly enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
youdontknowme:

Thumbs up omoISEYIN. Quick one here spenca, am writing intermediate 2 in Feb, Does the 5k for the study pack cover all 4 books? Or 5k each?

Then OmoISEYIN, is it a must to pay the 14k exemption before writing exams?

Kindly enlighten me. Thanks

5k covers all four books

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by youdontknowme: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
spenca:

5k covers all four books
Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by princesana(f): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please Sir, I need to know everything about the fees and duration for an ND level in mass communication. Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by nmreports: 2:35am On Nov 14, 2016
There is a very simple post on CIPM stages and examinations route http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/11/chartered-institute-of-personnel.html

@princesana, with your ND in Mass Communication because it is not a social science course, you would start from Foundation 1.

It may look like you have a long way to go but it's worth investing in if you really want to be a chartered HR.

Great job @omoISEYIN

2 Likes

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2016
princesana:
Please Sir, I need to know everything about the fees and duration for an ND level in mass communication. Thanks as I await your response.

hi princesana,

with your ND in mass communication, you'll start in foundation 2...
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by bory: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
I have B.A in french and master of international Studies. Am I entitled to any exemption?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Human Anatomy & Physiology Graduates: Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.