Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

"Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister (47230 Views)

Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider / "Robert Akunne Obuoha Attempted To Bribe Me" - Ishaq Salihu, EFCC Zonal Head / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by guiddoti: 12:44am On Oct 19, 2016
just2endowed:

U defending this useless God cursed government
So, you are protecting Judi sharing
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by drnoel: 12:51am On Oct 19, 2016
FastShipping:
Either way, Amaechi should resign if the allegation is true.
The allegations doesn't have to be true for.him to resign
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by gabicon: 12:53am On Oct 19, 2016
as much as my intuition tells me that the story is true, it cant be substantiated in court because of lack of evidence. no paper trail no voice recording or video. The minister will deny the very existence of the judge himself.

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by MUgbedeU: 1:23am On Oct 19, 2016
[/quote]We are tired of the same set of criminals ruling these great nation youths let's a raise and take our country back and then make it a great nation[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Jayceo post=50317569]Its high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by MUgbedeU: 1:29am On Oct 19, 2016
]We are tired of the same set of criminals ruling these great nation youths let's a raise and take our country back and then make it a great nation, let us show the world we can do and make Nigeria great. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by coolscott(m): 1:53am On Oct 19, 2016
pheesayor:
A corrupt judge rejected bribe and monthly pay? Either he's not telling the truth or Akpabio gave a higher offer

MODIFIED

See Amaechi's response
samopad, brainpulse, Oyimeoyimemua, guiddoti, gabicon, MUgbedeU, just2endowed

[size=13pt]This is exactly how Amaechi was the hench man behind Dr. Odili, facilitating the connection between Odili and the cult boys that eventually became the militants of Riivers State.

It was still Amaechi running the show behind the scenes when to our disapproval, disappointment and shock, a militant became Chief Security Officer of the state in govt. house in Port Harcourt.

It was still with Amaechi running things in the background that perceived political rivals within the same PDP were killed by in Rivers State one by one.

Odili was an elderly man. He knew not the cult boys. But Amaechi his boy was the connecting factor between the Odili administration and the cult boys.

Amaechi has not changed the the spots on his skin it would seem, but perhaps sees more available leverage with which to bring out the thug in him on a national level
[/size]
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by siempere(m): 2:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Jayceo:
Its high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths
People be been saying this for quite a number of times now... We need someone Big to propagate this idea..sadA gofund me account can be opened) So to dat people can whole heartedly key into this.. ..Seun can u pick this up for us please... Before these people render dis country uninhabitable for our children and grandchildren...
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by securi: 2:45am On Oct 19, 2016
http://www.nigerianewspaper.com.ng/2016/10/chief-justice-of-nigeria-berates-buhari.html?m=1

Privacy Policy About Us Contact Us

Home

News

Entertainment

Politics

Lifestyle

Sports

Health

Business

Jobs

Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-To-Face Meeting At Aso Rock (DETAILS)
By Nigeria Newspaper On October 11, 2016
Tweet

Mahmood Mohammed, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, has confronted President Muhammadu Buhari in a face-to-face meeting in the Presidential Villa following the weekend crackdown on federal judges and two Supreme Court justices by the country’s secret police, The Trent can exclusively report.

The meeting, which held in the morning of Monday, October 10, 2016, was at the instance of the Honourable Justice Mohammed, multiple sources reveal.
Present at the meeting were Lawal Daura, the director-general of the Department of State Security Services, DSS, which serves as the country’s secret police and the president of the National Industrial Court of Nigeria, Babatunde Adejumo.
Our findings are that the meeting was very tense and the chief justice did not mince words when addressing the president on the matter. The visibly infuriated CJN tongue-lashed the president for violating the democratic principles of separation of powers and assuming the unconstitutional status of “supervisor” of the judiciary, an independent arm of government.

Justice Mohammed accused President Buhari of victimizing the judges targeted in the midnight crackdown by the DSS for refusing to be intimidated by the secret police over the matters of the election petitions of Rivers and Akwa Ibom states.
According to one of our top inside sources, the CJN exposed a series of scare and intimidation tactics carried out by the DSS director general, a kinsman to President Buhari, to make the bench bow to its wishes and overturn the judgement against the current governors of two oil-rich states.
Mohammed expressly accused the DSS DG of using the name of President Buhari in carrying out what he called an “unprecedented attempt to influence the bench and pervert justice” in the country. The president was visibly upset by the revelations and repeatedly denied knowledge of such harassment of of judges by the DSS.
Mr. Daura attempted to deny knowledge of such subterranean moves and claimed that the judges that were arrested, in what the secret police wrongly termed as “sting operation”,  were corrupt. A claim which saw the CJN shout him down telling him to shut up and sit down.
After lambasting the secret police boss, Justice Mohammed proceeded to unreel instances in which Daura contacted judges handling the election petition cases claiming that ruling in favour of the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidates was “what President Buhari wanted”. Again, the president denies issuing such instructions.
The CJN also revealed that the minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi offered the judges millions of dollars to overturn their ruling on the two election petitions. He said the honourable justices rebuffed Amaechi because they were hellbent on delivering a sound judgment on the cases which had been unduly sensationalised by politicians.
Justice Mohammed revealed that Amaechi also said that he was acting on the orders of the president and that in actual fact, the judges arrested over the weekend were those who refused to be corrupted by the DSS and Amaechi and insisted on preserving the independence and integrity of the bench.
On this revelation, Buhari presented a disturbed contenance, our sources say. The president requested that the CJN puts down his position which we are reliably informed has been done.
Insiders revealed to The Trent that the climate in Aso Rock is unusually tense following the posture and damning revelations by the CJN.
There are whispers in the corridors that based on the gravity of the allegations against the DSS director and Amaechi, Buhari may let go of the duo to “clear his name from the embarrassing episode’, a top security source told our reporter.
Justice Mohammed went on to describe the DSS action as “very saddening”, “deeply regrettable” and a “distressing and unfortunate” incident when he later addressed the valedictory court session held in honour of a retiring Justice of the Supreme Court, Suleiman Galadima. The attorney general of the federation and minister of justice, Abubakar Malami was conspicuously absent at the event on Monday.
In the early hours of Saturday, October 8, 2016, operatives of the county’s secret police invaded the homes of a number of senior judges and abducted some of them from the homes under the guise of an anti-corruption battle. 
“My lords, invited guests, ladies and gentlemen, not to detract from this occasion, it is indeed very saddening and deeply regrettable, the distressing and unfortunate incident which occurred on Friday, October 7 and Saturday, October 8, 2016,” Mohammed said at the valedictory court session held in honour of a retiring Justice of the Supreme Court, Suleiman Galadima
President Buhari appointed Lawal Daura, his kinsman from his hometown in Katsina on July 2, as head of the DSS after firing Ita Ekpeyong. Daura was recalled from retirement as he had retired from the service of the DSS when he reached the mandatory age of 60 according to the Civil Service rules of Nigeria. He is also a member of Buhari’s political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) and served on the security committee for Buhari’s presidential campaign.
While the election petitions were being heard at the courts,  the INEC resident electoral commissioners (RECs) for Akwa Ibom, Austin Okojie, was detained and tortured for 13 days and his Rivers State counterpart, Gesila Khan , was also detained for two weeks by Nigeria’s secret police. The harassment, detention, and torture of electoral officials of the two oil rich states was reportedly connected with the interest of President Buhari in reclaiming electoral victory from main opposition party, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in those states.
None of the INEC officials detained by the DSS have been charged with any crime and the election petitions were eventually ruled in favour of the PDP by the Supreme Court.

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by InvertedHammer: 2:46am On Oct 19, 2016
flexeey:
Do u have sense atall ??. So APC could say he was biased??. Let's don't always type everything that comes to our brain. Let's give room for little reasoning.
/
You are a mo.ron.

An accusation from APC or any opposing party is not an excuse to tolerate corruption.

What did keeping quite get him? He was still raided.

He could have credibly referenced the bribery petition against Amaechi. But he chose to do the right thing at the wrong time. He should be nailed to the cross.

So if not for the raid, he wouldn't have publicly mentioned the allegation?
\
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Onboard1: 3:02am On Oct 19, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Too late. An upright man would have brought the petition before the raid. It sounds more like the cry of a drowning man.
\

Exactly, learned ppl are just acting like dumbs. 'He said she said' is a thing of the past and cannot incriminate anybody. Provide video/audio evidence.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by hollypagan: 3:34am On Oct 19, 2016
This is arrest before investigation,mumu DSS

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by KissCODE(m): 3:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Jayceo:
Its high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

how many youths have 50000?
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by lordkhalifa(m): 3:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Buhari and his APC "collection of rogues" are indeed ROGUES and CONFUSED strange bird fellows, who are only interested in grabbing power for selfish gains The APC has suddenly become a more glorious Mecca, no matter how grievous your level of crime or corruption is, once you cross to the other side which is APC, you are suddenly not just forgiven, but a saint whose garment is as white as white, beyond the whiteness of snows or the clouds you see in glorious array from the windows of a plane, your new identity carries the addendum of “Opposition” and if you are a big looter, a corruption expert and a leader, it becomes “Opposition Leader” (e.g Opposition Leader Rotimi Amechi). If you think I’m lying, ask all the former PDP governors who are now in APC, all there past records of corruption has been wiped cleanly through divine means and they are now saints who want a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by TheVictorious(m): 3:55am On Oct 19, 2016
comshots:
Does efcc arrest judges who rule in favour of apc?

FFOD FOR THOUGHT!
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by repogirl(f): 4:31am On Oct 19, 2016
The CJN definitely has damning evidence against Buhari's APC cronies. That's why after one visit to Buhari, the judges were let go.

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by repogirl(f): 4:39am On Oct 19, 2016
securi:
http://www.nigerianewspaper.com.ng/2016/10/chief-justice-of-nigeria-berates-buhari.html?m=1

Privacy Policy About Us Contact Us

Home

News

Entertainment

Politics

Lifestyle

Sports

Health

Business

Jobs

Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-To-Face Meeting At Aso Rock (DETAILS)
By Nigeria Newspaper On October 11, 2016
Tweet

Mahmood Mohammed, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, has confronted President Muhammadu Buhari in a face-to-face meeting in the Presidential Villa following the weekend crackdown on federal judges and two Supreme Court justices by the country’s secret police, The Trent can exclusively report.

The meeting, which held in the morning of Monday, October 10, 2016, was at the instance of the Honourable Justice Mohammed, multiple sources reveal.
Present at the meeting were Lawal Daura, the director-general of the Department of State Security Services, DSS, which serves as the country’s secret police and the president of the National Industrial Court of Nigeria, Babatunde Adejumo.
Our findings are that the meeting was very tense and the chief justice did not mince words when addressing the president on the matter. The visibly infuriated CJN tongue-lashed the president for violating the democratic principles of separation of powers and assuming the unconstitutional status of “supervisor” of the judiciary, an independent arm of government.

Justice Mohammed accused President Buhari of victimizing the judges targeted in the midnight crackdown by the DSS for refusing to be intimidated by the secret police over the matters of the election petitions of Rivers and Akwa Ibom states.
According to one of our top inside sources, the CJN exposed a series of scare and intimidation tactics carried out by the DSS director general, a kinsman to President Buhari, to make the bench bow to its wishes and overturn the judgement against the current governors of two oil-rich states.
Mohammed expressly accused the DSS DG of using the name of President Buhari in carrying out what he called an “unprecedented attempt to influence the bench and pervert justice” in the country. The president was visibly upset by the revelations and repeatedly denied knowledge of such harassment of of judges by the DSS.
Mr. Daura attempted to deny knowledge of such subterranean moves and claimed that the judges that were arrested, in what the secret police wrongly termed as “sting operation”,  were corrupt. A claim which saw the CJN shout him down telling him to shut up and sit down.
After lambasting the secret police boss, Justice Mohammed proceeded to unreel instances in which Daura contacted judges handling the election petition cases claiming that ruling in favour of the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidates was “what President Buhari wanted”. Again, the president denies issuing such instructions.
The CJN also revealed that the minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi offered the judges millions of dollars to overturn their ruling on the two election petitions. He said the honourable justices rebuffed Amaechi because they were hellbent on delivering a sound judgment on the cases which had been unduly sensationalised by politicians.
Justice Mohammed revealed that Amaechi also said that he was acting on the orders of the president and that in actual fact, the judges arrested over the weekend were those who refused to be corrupted by the DSS and Amaechi and insisted on preserving the independence and integrity of the bench.
On this revelation, Buhari presented a disturbed contenance, our sources say. The president requested that the CJN puts down his position which we are reliably informed has been done.
Insiders revealed to The Trent that the climate in Aso Rock is unusually tense following the posture and damning revelations by the CJN.
There are whispers in the corridors that based on the gravity of the allegations against the DSS director and Amaechi, Buhari may let go of the duo to “clear his name from the embarrassing episode’, a top security source told our reporter.
Justice Mohammed went on to describe the DSS action as “very saddening”, “deeply regrettable” and a “distressing and unfortunate” incident when he later addressed the valedictory court session held in honour of a retiring Justice of the Supreme Court, Suleiman Galadima. The attorney general of the federation and minister of justice, Abubakar Malami was conspicuously absent at the event on Monday.
In the early hours of Saturday, October 8, 2016, operatives of the county’s secret police invaded the homes of a number of senior judges and abducted some of them from the homes under the guise of an anti-corruption battle. 
“My lords, invited guests, ladies and gentlemen, not to detract from this occasion, it is indeed very saddening and deeply regrettable, the distressing and unfortunate incident which occurred on Friday, October 7 and Saturday, October 8, 2016,” Mohammed said at the valedictory court session held in honour of a retiring Justice of the Supreme Court, Suleiman Galadima
President Buhari appointed Lawal Daura, his kinsman from his hometown in Katsina on July 2, as head of the DSS after firing Ita Ekpeyong. Daura was recalled from retirement as he had retired from the service of the DSS when he reached the mandatory age of 60 according to the Civil Service rules of Nigeria. He is also a member of Buhari’s political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) and served on the security committee for Buhari’s presidential campaign.
While the election petitions were being heard at the courts,  the INEC resident electoral commissioners (RECs) for Akwa Ibom, Austin Okojie, was detained and tortured for 13 days and his Rivers State counterpart, Gesila Khan , was also detained for two weeks by Nigeria’s secret police. The harassment, detention, and torture of electoral officials of the two oil rich states was reportedly connected with the interest of President Buhari in reclaiming electoral victory from main opposition party, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in those states.
None of the INEC officials detained by the DSS have been charged with any crime and the election petitions were eventually ruled in favour of the PDP by the Supreme Court.

This is exactly what I suspected happened.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by jblackbell(m): 4:52am On Oct 19, 2016
akilo1:
show us the evidence or I don beleive u Mr thief judge
What evidence do you need please? Did you even make out time to read the letter.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Bigii(m): 4:54am On Oct 19, 2016
Jayceo:

I'm so touched. I wish I'm boyant enough to kick-start dis vigorous campaign.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by jblackbell(m): 4:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Onboard1:

Exactly, learned ppl are just acting like dumbs. 'He said she said' is a thing of the past and cannot incriminate anybody. Provide video/audio evidence.
But there's no video evidence of the judge taking bribe. However oral evidence is admissible.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by jblackbell(m): 5:02am On Oct 19, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
You are a mo.ron.

An accusation from APC or any opposing party is not an excuse to tolerate corruption.

What did keeping quite get him? He was still raided.

He could have credibly referenced the bribery petition against Amaechi. But he chose to do the right thing at the wrong time. He should be nailed to the cross.

So if not for the raid, he wouldn't have publicly mentioned the allegation?
\
He did the needful by reporting to the CJN and also asked to be removed from the electoral panel. We shouldn't insult each other over this matter, they all have a skeleton in their closet. Amechi for one is not a saint.

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Billygee2u: 5:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Leboska:
I knew buhaha is not fighting any corruption his out to silence any body who dare speak against him.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Sirbun: 5:13am On Oct 19, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Seriously? You trust Amaechi? And this is supposed to be a defense or what? How dumb can people really be
.. Nigeria youth had already Sold there conscience, Can u Imagine how People still Argus such a magnitude of cases and that of First Lady confession..Nigeria as a Country are in deep mess
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by babestella: 5:24am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
A desperate man can say anything and besides its his words against Amaechis own angry angry

Just as a desperate clueless failure who doesn't want anyone to talk about his foooolishinesss, ineptitude and failures, he will use everything possible to make sure he silences reasonable voices in the land.

If you don't know what to say, sit down and watch how things unfold. Buhari used forged certificate to contest for elections and thereafter use 21 SANs to defend an ordinary school certificate, why? Any reason man on this planet earth would know that things like school certificate, NYSC certificate, etc are easily verifiable, even if it is declared missing, there are references, but NO, the cattle herder we have on top chose to use 21 SAN for his defense.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by emmykk(m): 5:45am On Oct 19, 2016
martineinstein:
Just look at what a whole judge is saying........and he wants us to believe it without evidence?

Wike is doing everything possible
The moment Ameachi say it is a lie....video evidence will fly.judges know the importance of evidence be talkung rubbish
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Cchuks27(m): 5:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Jayceo:

Great idea ... the only hitch is that igbo won't agree with the choice of Hausa and Yoruba and ... vise versa
So how then can we form a government when there's no unity ? The best in my opinion is Regional Govt
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by kahal29: 5:47am On Oct 19, 2016
gabicon:
as much as my intuition tells me that the story is true, it cant be substantiated in court because of lack of evidence. no paper trail no voice recording or video. The minister will deny the very existence of the judge himself.

Shee.. . You have a point
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by omogerohprecious(m): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2016
[ Very good idea. I commend u. Create the platform and we will join hands with u in full capacity

quote author=Jayceo post=50317569]Its high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths[/quote]
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Henrichemeka(m): 6:00am On Oct 19, 2016
Wetin they want talk. We are in one party system. Once they succeed in silencing the judiciary or in planting their loyalists there, their aim will be achieved and no one will win case again in this country unless you are an APC member. I am sorry for Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Olusola147(m): 6:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Ghen Ghen! Na so e dey start oooo,day Don break and water don dey pass garri! APC una father!!
Bloody hypocrites and useless party. embarassed
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by DrHighchief(m): 6:05am On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=Jayceo post=50317569]Its high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visi
Youths are not ready for leadership positions. If u give then such amount of Money, they will fight over it.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by DrHighchief(m): 6:06am On Oct 19, 2016
Jayceo:

Youths are not ready for leadership positions. If u give then such amount of Money, they will fight over it.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by DrHighchief(m): 6:09am On Oct 19, 2016
shammah1:
Wow!
He tried to bribe you and you didn't tell the world all this while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos / Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.