Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Am Bent On Murdering Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Bent On Murdering Her. (1643 Views)

My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / This Illuminati Guys Are Hell Bent On Recruiting Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Someone sent this to me and asked me to keep his identity secret, how do you even begin to advise someone who's bent on murder, I haven't slept well since 4am I saw this message, I need help abeg before I reply him, don't want to say something that might piss him off or make him snap

Hello,

as I write this to you I am contemplating murder in my mind. I want to kill her. My relationship with her is that of complete disloyalty to me while I have being faithful most of the three years we've being dating.

She is flirting badly. I happen to meet some of the guys she is flirting with and I got to know that we are many she is doing it with all because I don't have money to give her anymore.

Now she flirts to my face telling me I can't do anything.

I have tried to leave the relationship but somehow it has being difficult for me to leave her. I will leave and find myself back with her again and she has refuse to leave also after several plea from me for her to break up with me.

I figure out in my mind that if she no longer exists anymore it will be easy for me to move on with my life.

so I am determine to kill her if that is the only option left since she has refuse to change her ways.

I have being researching and googling better ways to execute my plan on her and I am making progress.

please note that I wrote this to you to see if you advice will help me change my mind but if not I am ready to be called a killer as long as she is the person I murdered.

please keep my identity secret

Talk2Bella

When I got your email, it scared me in ways I can’t even imagine, I didn’t reply because I wanted to put myself in your shoes to know exactly how you feel, for you to even consider murdering someone and you’re planning it so perfectly.

What I see here is an obsessive kind of relationship, she can’t leave but keeps cheating/flirting on you, you can’t leave even though you have tried to cheat, do you see an obsessive pattern here? Both of you cling to each other for reasons best known to you and this might be destructive, is this the type of relationship you’re willing to murder someone over for?

When was the last time you were happy in this relationship? You say she cheats because you don’t give her money anymore, is that even supposed to be a reason to hurt someone who cares about you? She even does it to your face and with your friends, common! Is this the girl you want to spend the rest of your life in jail for? She’s not worth it.

You wanted my advice, this is it, although it might seem impossible and might hurt you but it’s very possible if you set your mind to it, LET HER GO! Everyone I spoke to about your case said the same thing, when I got your mail I had to seek advice from some other people and everyone said why would you want to waste your life because of a girl.

Please let her go, would you be able to bear the guilt of murder? What about your parents? What about her parents? Your parents would lose a son and her parents would lose a daughter, do you want that on your conscience? Do what’s best and let her go please, killing her will solve nothing, believe me, she would regret this, she would come to realize a bird at hand is worth more than ten in the bush, let her go, you would meet someone who would appreciate and love you for who you are.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/i-am-bent-on-murdering-her.html

Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by freesinzu(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Y not google information that could make you richer, someone that flirts to your face should not be called your girlfried so guy ur single.

y kill when you can choose to walk out of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Where are the lawyers in the house, what is the mininum sentence for murder perpetrators?
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by MrPresident1: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Where are the lawyers in the house, what is the mininum sentence for murder perpetrators?

na death by firing squad grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2016
this person is really serious, checked his profile and he's been talkin about it, this girl might be someone's sister, someone's daughter, how do you revert a persons mind from carrying out a planned thought
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by naijaboiy: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2016
What is difficult in googling how to move on without her?

Some people are just fools! undecided
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Cutehector(m): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

lol be serz.. cheesy
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by freesinzu(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:
this person is really serious, checked his profile and he's been talkin about it, this girl might be someone's sister, someone's daughter, how do you revert a persons mind from carrying out a planned thought
Give him an alternate girlfriend
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Cutehector:
lol be serz.. cheesy

If dem wan mercy am, dem go give am hanging or electric chair.

But the real sentence na firing squad grin
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by dharay99: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Just poisen her ohk, mtcheeew!
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by HIScraziness(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2016
Just kill her and go enjoy your eternal vacation in jail undecided

Rubbish!!
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2016
cheesy

Tested and proven... He must get out of his country... Go and travel the world...he will surely gonna forget his girl wink
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by xendra: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2016
if you kill her it will be easier for you to move on with your life?? you won't have a life. or you think whatever research you claim to be doing will help you get away with murder? you are the one with the problem, taking her too seriously.
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2016
freesinzu:

Give him an alternate girlfriend

This kinda love is obsession

He can't leave
She can't leave
This won't end well
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
Don't you get it, he's finding it difficult to walk out undecided
freesinzu:
Y not google information that could make you richer, someone that flirts to your face should not be called your girlfried so guy ur single.

y kill when you can choose to walk out of the relationship.
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by freesinzu(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Don't you get it, he's finding it difficult to walk out undecided
I do get it but which is better option murder or quiting the relationship
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by freesinzu(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

This kinda love is obsession

He can't leave
She can't leave
This won't end well
pls report that mofo before he tries to do something stupid,
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2016
Walking out, he needs professional help, like a psychiatrist smiley
freesinzu:

I do get it but which is better option murder or quiting the relationship
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by freesinzu(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Walking out, he needs professional help, like a psychiatrist smiley
No he doesn't, he's just stupid and is looking for an excuse to murder a poor girl
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2016
If he doesn't get professional help he's going to murder that girl I'm telling you sad
freesinzu:

No he doesn't, he's just stupid and is looking for an excuse to murder a poor girl
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by sinaj(f): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

charge n bail lawyer lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2016
freesinzu:

pls report that mofo before he tries to do something stupid,

Dude created a new Facebook account to send me that message and on his profile picture he's a corper
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by freesinzu(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Dude created a new Facebook account to send me that message and on his profile picture he's a corper
Thank god he has a pic
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2016
freesinzu:

Thank god he has a pic
different corpers like a group picture
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by firstking01(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Rubbishundecided
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by freesinzu(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:
different corpers like a group picture
All of them don enter gbege be be dat
But being candid do u think he's really goin to try and kill his girlfriend for the reason stated
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Jay542(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2016
Kuku kill yourself. It's better that way.
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2016
freesinzu:

All of them don enter gbege be be dat
But being candid do u think he's really goin to try and kill his girlfriend for the reason stated

Read what he sent, I got it 4am been shaken ever since
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Richiy(f): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2016
Tell him to join the prison ministry in his church to attend prison visitation.

He will come out with a change of heart

1 Like

Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Go on

Kirikiri awaits thee undecided
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
He might be a nairalander he just removed his profile picture
Re: I Am Bent On Murdering Her. by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nawa for this guy o.. So he wan commit murder cos of say other guys dey share ur ponmo.. She doesn't see you as a priority, just an option, why are you then seeing her as your only priority.

Lemme tell you what to do;

1. Relocate and change your contact, at least you just want to be free.

2. Make friends with Olosho gals and get to know how they live their lives, by doing this,,,, your mind would put her where she belongs.

3. Get involved in FAKE juju things just to scare her away from you.

4. Finally, Go and get busy... An idle hand is the devil's workshop. Do things that adds great value to your life instead of worrying about a low life gal who see ur d*ck as spare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(video)Man & Married Woman Get Stuck While Having An xtramarital Affair In Kenya / I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! / At 7weeks ...Is Abortion the way Out? please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.