Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers (39358 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Shymm3xx: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
I really don't know why you keep hunting me around the forum o.
But if push comes to shove, I will send Lisabi Agbongbo Akala(The best military planner of pre colonial Yoruba history) to smack your head.

Nah, I'm just calling you out. grin

Ya Lisabi wouldn't be able to fight his way out of a paperbag. If he had been that great, he would've stayed in Ibadan and fight off everyone, not the long migration he took to hide under the rock. Alaafin Shango, my favourite Yoruba king, was the greatest lol.

Just messing about...but don't be a sheeple. The Ogun state governor is an utter useless leader and he lacks decorum, hence the state is a failed one while being heavily indebted. He's just as terrible as the Ekiti governor, albeit he's not a psychotic. Location/proximity alone ought to make the state the next best thing after Lagos.
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by OAUTemitayo: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Nah, I'm just calling you out. grin

Ya Lisabi wouldn't be able to fight his way out of a paperbag. If he had been that great, he would've stayed in Ibadan and fight off everyone, not the long migration he took to hide under the rock. Alaafin Shango, my favourite Yoruba king, was the greatest lol.

Just messing about...but don't be a sheeple. The Ogun state governor is an utter useless leader and he lacks decorum, hence the state is a failed one while being heavily indebted. He's just as terrible as the Ekiti governor, albeit he's not a psychotic. Location/proximity alone ought to make the state the next best thing after Lagos.
Lisabi was either not yet born when Egba left Ibadan or he was still young.
Your cowardly brothers couldn't challenge Oyo until Lisabi expelled Oyo ajeles
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by ceejay80s(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
OkoliCharles:

WE ARE CURSED IN SOUTH EAST.

i am not the only okoli charles in the whole world but i like the way u are trying to impersonate, when police storms ur house to arrest u, dont call seun to come and beg, cos thats when u remember its the devils fault,
i sorry for u, i hope u know what impersonation, forgery and fraud means?
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Shymm3xx: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Lisabi was either not yet born when Egba left Ibadan or he was still young.
Your cowardly brothers couldn't challenge Oyo until Lisabi expelled Oyo ajeles

Lol, but he needs to hold the L, regardless of when he was born for hiding under the rock. Real warriors go get theirs especially what belongs to them. For not going back to Ibadan to recapture the original habitat of his forebears - he needs to hold the L. King Shango wouldn't have done that. grin

Well, we never had problems with Oyo and we were the only Yoruba kingdom that existed without paying or being subjugated by either Oyo/Bini. Heck, no outsider was allowed to walk through the kingdom. That right there shows how great we were, despite our small population. Respect the greatness, my 1/4 Egba brother. grin

Now, are you going to talk about the failed and irresponsible Yoruba governor that you're supporting or not?
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
yes i agree! they have no brains and they are senseless! otherwise they would have left the Rubbish job from the
very first month they didn't get paid.

you know? it is illegal not to pay people for services provided, apparently in nigeria it is accepted to owe people for months how are they expected to pay for food, bills, tranportation, school fees for their children and hospital bills, every thing cost money in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th / Okorocha Splashes N1m On A Pure Water Seller & Girl Whose Parents Are Jobless / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.