Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69769 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Newbeginnings(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2016
sanpipita:

Good i can also see you are an aggressive, hopefully you will reduce Nigeria's poverty rate single handedly like the man you claim you are.

an aggressive...?? rather interesting...

Remember to support me when you hear of me...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Kelluckom: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2016
[I guess you are wrong , in fact very wrong cos this was the exact amount I was earning when my wife married me , I told her and she said no problem bshe even left her own job to come stay with me since it was different cities. but to His glory alone things have changed for the better my salary has increased, greatly form what it was and still growing. now we are looking at 300k per month with other benefits and she got a new job too. so I say faith has a lot to play.rquot author=Newbeginnings post=50357764]I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Newbeginnings(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Kelluckom:
[I guess you are wrong , in fact very wrong cos this was the exact amount I was earning when my wife married me , I told her and she said no problem bshe even left her own job to come stay with me since it was different cities. but to His glory alone things have changed for the better my salary has increased, greatly form what it was and still growing. now we are looking at 300k per month with other benefits and she got a new job too. so I say faith has a lot to play.rquot author=Newbeginnings post=50357764]I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

Thank God for you...

So how many success cases?

Like 1 out of 1,000

Still talking about Nigeria's high poverty rate here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sheubaba2013: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2016
Washing of your Bohol water tank/plumbing works in Port Harcourt call Sheubaba on 08038834322 or 08052015150. BB pin; 2BE31DA3. Avoid typhoid
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by trippla01(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2016
I earn #23,800 yet m craving to get married...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Kelluckom: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Yes of course, because that was exactly my take home pay when I tied the knot, but I bet things have changed for the better, as my salary is now in the 100s *3 to be exact. So sure it possible. But it all boils down to how the lady takes life . Some live too big therefore see what the wise call a humble beginnings as no beginning at all, I implore our sisters to begin to see being the now. Have faith in what the future holds for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by fatiaforreal: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Sheer hypocrisy! Many Nigerian men earn far less than that. How much are the banks paying people on the counter now? You guys better wake up to the reality.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ochuko80s(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2016
as for me I believe marriage is partnership, although in this part of the world,the man is the boss of business(marriage),but in real partnership kind of business u can't get possible but all the burden on one partner,you have to support. recession or not two people even with a kid can still live comfortably on a combined of say 70 -80k,depends on the kind lifestyle you choose,if its not "cut-throat" kind of lifestyle. and who says u mustn't support ur husband if he is earning just 50k?and will he earn 50k forever?....... I know of a Couple who are both graduates,the husband does not have a job,and the wife earns "just 50k"...yet they did not die nor separate......let's ask ourselves WHERE IS THE MOUTH WATERING JOB ? most graduates are either unemployed or under employed,is it this I hear that over 5million people have already applied for the civil service job?....u shld even thank ur stars if your husband to be is earning 50k,....I think the real question that should be directed all this dictating ladies here is SHOULD U EVEN BE THINKING OF MARRYING IF URE EARNING NOTHING AND EXPECT UR HUSBAND TO CARRY ALL UR BURDEN?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by HaroldFinch(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:
If I love him I'll but only if my own monthly pay is atleast 10times his

Don't want my future Kids to suffer
The God that promised you kids, is the same God that'll make him rich
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ddjay: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!
Plus my own tentative salary of 200k. grin

But no way we are having kids on that kinda income. I accept a little hardship but not for my babies
y must be an RCCG member
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ghostwritter(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2016
lol nairaland....una don kill me and here I'm urging my boss to increase my salary from 10k to 12k... as long as I'm happy with my life then i don't care about ur comments.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by happney65: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:
I have something nice i want to tell you

I will buy a brand new used brain for you

Why won't you marry a guy who earns 50k per month ??

Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go get a high paying job and help your husband and stop looking for Dangote to come marry you

Gold digging Hoes

So, men who earns 50k per month doesn't deserve a wife because they're poor ?? God, please destroy this world make everybody go rest

Just look at useless females who doesn't earn 60k in a month airing their opinion on who to marry

If you are a female and earn 80k per month, you don't have the right or opinion on a hard working man who earns 50k per month, why don't you work hard and support your husband ??

My father was earning 10 naira per month when he married my mother and 40 years later they're still married and my old man is now a millionaire

This is the only reason why i will never get Married, i will just go find a girl, get her pregnant she gives me 4 kids and we live together for ever, i don't want rubbish from Foolish girls

The only people i blame are men, they fall mumu to women, that's why these females who have nothing and are broke have expectations on the type of guys they wanna marry

This type of Fuckery is what you get when you foolishly want to get married

Just get them good for nothing girls pregnant, that's how to cure their foolishness

*Spits

*Spits again on money hungry hoes who only wants a guy for his money

omolola15 come and see how this guy don vex sha...someone should give him a bottle of origin zero to calm down...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by moonnstar(f): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2016
shegsky:

Op. You can't find such a lady on Nairaland cos most of them belong to #TheOtherRoom. but in real life, You will surely see someone whose gonna marry you with that. #Oga is Not Happy.
you just lied.me fit marry am,cos am I graduate,I get hands n legs,am healthy and above all I GO HUSTLE MY. Own

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ochuko80s(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2016
moonnstar:
you just lied.me fit marry am,cos am I graduate,I get hands n legs,am healthy and above all I GO HUSTLE MY. Own

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Kassidy90(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

Why
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sisisioge: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Welcomme:
U are just too rude with the way u always talk...Aunty, I know it is not good to marry a woman and give birth to kid to come and suffer in this life but if the wife and husband are prudent and dont live an extravagant life, I believe, couple with wat the wife earns, they should b able to start up a family and with time they will grow. I am not upto 25 yet but I earn far far above that but that doesnt mean I should start looking down on those that earn such amount as they have no life.

Kiddo, get off my handle. Kala your maamu biko. Thanks.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Killurself: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

WHY? How much are they paying some banker and some civil workers, #50,000 is manageable if ur wife re working earning some cash to support the family also.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nishola17(f): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2016
I believe money is relative , 50k to someone is very huge , to another person it could be meagre ..... I feel any one that wants to get married should be responsible for his or her choice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by fxseven(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2016
I make 50k a month
I am married with a kid
We are happy as a family

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by adebayal(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Anytime i come across questions like this, i just laugh out loud cause i knew the responses will not be sincere,so many people living in fantasy land forgetting reality,same people saying they can't marry a guy who earns 50k monthly don't even have a job. i posted a job advert here recently and despite stating i needed a WAEC or OND holder a lot of graduates called to apply and this is a job that pays less than 50k and am sure many among those that called are married....Fact is there are no jobs out there now, even those who have jobs are getting fired everyday..prudent matters a lot even someone that earns 1million a month will still not have savings compare to someone who earns far less, lets always see the Bigger picture today his salary is 50k tomorrow it could be 1million,so also today his salary is 1million tomorrow it can be 50k.everybody wants to get better nobody wants a better last year except for lazy ass dudes i believe with support and passion everyone will get to there goals but at least do not forget Rome was not built in a day.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Then he should sit down and continue planning well,

Planning well doesn't mean your plans will be achieved
with 50k he can marry provided the wife is not lazy afterall ladies support their husband to be this days.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by luminouz(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Welcomme:
U are just too rude with the way u always talk...Aunty, I know it is not good to marry a woman and give birth to kid to come and suffer in this life but if the wife and husband are prudent and dont live an extravagant life, I believe, couple with wat the wife earns, they should b able to start up a family and with time they will grow. I am not upto 25 yet but I earn far far above that but that doesnt mean I should start looking down on those that earn such amount as they have no life.
Send some money to me or ahdonbelivit!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Fox14(f): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:
I have something nice i want to tell you

I will buy a brand new used brain for you

Why won't you marry a guy who earns 50k per month ??

Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go get a high paying job and help your husband and stop looking for Dangote to come marry you

Gold digging Hoes

So, men who earns 50k per month doesn't deserve a wife because they're poor ?? God, please destroy this world make everybody go rest

Just look at useless females who doesn't earn 60k in a month airing their opinion on who to marry

If you are a female and earn 80k per month, you don't have the right or opinion on a hard working man who earns 50k per month, why don't you work hard and support your husband ??

My father was earning 10 naira per month when he married my mother and 40 years later they're still married and my old man is now a millionaire

This is the only reason why i will never get Married, i will just go find a girl, get her pregnant she gives me 4 kids and we live together for ever, i don't want rubbish from Foolish girls

The only people i blame are men, they fall mumu to women, that's why these females who have nothing and are broke have expectations on the type of guys they wanna marry

This type of Fuckery is what you get when you foolishly want to get married

Just get them good for nothing girls pregnant, that's how to cure their foolishness

*Spits

*Spits again on money hungry hoes who only wants a guy for his money

judging by your username and your post, it is obvious that you do not have a functioning brain. However, i'll advise that you sell your father's properties and try to own a brain.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Leriebloom:
Marriage would have to wait until there is enough income to start a family. In this economic recession 50k is not enough to take care of a family for a month. So in order avoid the hardship on my unborn children we would wait until we both have enough to raise a family.

Hahaha..

Thing is, when ladies like you make such comments, do you also think about what you'd contribute? What you'd bring to the table to supplement the 50k earned by your husband?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by lolamitayo: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Eleyi gidi gan ni o
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Cholls(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Culin:
i'm i crazy?
my sister yes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by jamislaw(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
soberdrunk:
I can bet my last crate of gulder that the ladies that will give "positive" replies on this thread will be ladies above "30" angry angry
bad man you nail it.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by honestpoju: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
rawpadgin:
it's not advisable to marry wen u earning just 50k

bros my friend married while receiving #60k salary with diamond bank and he's doing just fine. Infact he done buy land okay.

my two cents

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Leriebloom(f): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:

Hahaha..

Thing is, when ladies like you make such comments, do you also think about what you'd contribute? What you'd bring to the table to supplement the 50k earned by your husband?

Ladies like me
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by fadahunsilegend(f): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Really don't mind for a start. Does anyone have any to offer[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by blesoh(f): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent
You are so right, talking from my experience marriage indeed brings blessings.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Wiseworthwords: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
that's mean the words ' love and passion ' have vanished from our women heart so that money is a head than anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.