Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69694 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Harpesin(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
It's not by salary but by what else can u do to generate money. I started my own family with N7k though my wife too do contribute little from her own small biz. I was working in a cafe then, I do go around teaching people how to operate computer, I do repairs, help people to purchase etc. Today, it's a story...There are lots of people earning more than 100k n yet to settle down. D wife to be shd be ready to contribute n prudent in her spending.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Dadsonval(f): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
ukeme200:

I currently earn 50k, oya come lets start from dating first.

btw, I'm having a crush on you.

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Odunharry(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
Slushious:
Must it always be about the man's salary?? As a young educated woman, I don't think I can get married if I don't have a source of income, no matter how small. Two good heads are better than one.
I like this..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Welcomme: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
sisisioge:

Kiddo, get off my handle. Kala your maamu biko. Thanks.
Oldie aunty...Ema binu

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Welcomme: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
luminouz:
Send some money to me or ahdonbelivit!
Send me ur acct number
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by luminouz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Welcomme:
Send me ur acct number
Correct guy! grin me go pm u now!
Guy Na wao.....ur pm no dey ooo.....PM me joor!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by benzzyno(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
ednut1:
angry God forbid bad tin. My first salary na dat amount u quote multiplied by 9.33. E no even dey reach self angry
and e still never the enuf for u to marry..oya clap for urself..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
moonnstar:
you just lied.me fit marry am,cos am I graduate,I get hands n legs,am healthy and above all I GO HUSTLE MY. Own

hmmn. Guess your kind on Nairaland is rear
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by prejulsuc(f): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
is money that trigger love nah.Love alone is not enough for marriage or else frustration of money will make the love die automatic dead.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nenergy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!
Plus my own tentative salary of 200k. grin

But no way we are having kids on that kinda income. I accept a little hardship but not for my babies
Inspiring! Are you single?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
nenergy:

Inspiring! Are you single?

Awwww... Sadly or happily single. Depending on the day and mood grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
mrsfavour:
I married my guy 3years ago ,he was getting 27k, after our trad.marriage it was increased and my man started getting building contracts. we are good now.

yea, but i need to ask how you made your traditional marriage with 27k salary? Or was it your family that paid for the wedding ?

I'm just curious sha. Cuz I just checked bag of rice and its 25k.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Gracy0015: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
I will sure marry u. Marriage is all abt understanding
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:

What is "sb"? Are you trying to say somebody? What happened to the rest of the letters?

What is "dat"? Are you also saying that?

What is "ppl"? Are you also saying people?

And who is depending on civil service job?

And I was never addressing the man to make 200k, I was addressing myself

Hahahaha...What is dat 'that'?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Leriebloom:

Ladies like me

Yes dear, ladies like you...do you also think about what you can do to support your husband?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
truthsayer007:

yea, but i need to ask how you made your traditional marriage with 27k salary? Or was it your family that paid for the wedding ?

I'm just curious sha. Cuz I just checked bag of rice and its 25k.

Lol. Bag of rice as at that should be between the range of 10-15k
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol. Bag of rice as at that should be between the range of 10-15k

Oh yeah true....so i guess the remaining 17k or 12k is for Fried meat, Coke & Pure water for the guest smiley Niceeeeee one.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
truthsayer007:

Oh yeah true....so i guess the remaining 17k or 12k is for Fried meat, Coke & Pure water for the guest smiley Niceeeeee one.

Loool.

Abeg na him go answer that one. But don't you also think that he must have been saving all this time?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
prejulsuc:
is money that trigger love nah.Love alone is not enough for marriage or else frustration of money will make the love die automatic dead.

Money is very very important oh, but love is critical.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
sanpipita:

It looks like he is a misogynist, his type believes women are meant for kitchen, living room and other room, hopefully he gets married or already married to a woman who will bring herself down for him

Bet women are actually meant for the kitchen, living room and other room. Any 'other room' should be ancilliary or secondary but not a priority unless the man is not capable of being in the 'forest'! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sanpipita(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:

Bet women are actually meant for the kitchen, living room and other room. Any 'other room' should be ancilliary or secondary but not a priority unless the man is not capable of being in the 'forest'! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope you are joking, or else dont quote and reply my comment with this demeaning nonsense about women cos you feel you can, you dont tell people where they belong or not.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
sanpipita:

Hope you are joking, or else dont quote and reply my comment with this demeaning nonsense about women cos you feel you can, you dont tell people where they belong or not.

Sharrap dere!

You are still a child - not a kid. Because you have a phone and an internet connection doesn't mean you have sense. If you're not a child, then you are one grown adult with no sense.

Women do belong to the kitchen, the living room and the other room.

If you don't understand what it means, GET LOST!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sanpipita(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:

Sharrap dere!

You are still a child - not a kid. Because you have a phone and an internet connection doesn't mean you have sense. If you're not a child, then you are one grown adult with no sense.

Women do belong to the kitchen, the living room and the other room.

If you don't understand what it means, GET LOST!

Im NOT obliged to lower myself and understand your silly comment, dont bring me down to your level, im on a better level than some obtuse human who thinks he can dictate where others belong cos he feels he can, go away with your foolishness.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by PreferedOne: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Surely a man can marry on a salary of #50,000 a month. Just as there are different kinds of accomodation namely face me i face you, room and parlour with general kitchen and toilet, self contain, two or three bedroom flat, duplex, etc; so there are different kinds of marriageable women. With your #50,000 monthly pay, some kind of women will give you kingly treatment and do every thing within there power to please you.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
sanpipita:

[s]Im NOT obliged to lower myself and understand your silly comment, dont bring me down to your level, im on a better level than some obtuse human who thinks he can dictate where others belong cos he feels he can, go away with your foolis.hness.[/s]

You are not obliged yet you came off your silly response.

I also do not have time for si.lly ignorant cow.ards who are still suckling from their mother's b..reast.

GET OFF!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ademate(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
I wonder to read some guys comments here, I want to asked them how many companies in Nigeria paid 100k as start salary for graduate in Nigeria. The mindset of corrupt leaders has planted in many Nigerian youths has made them to be thinking beyond their capacities. How much is your father had in his account when he decided to marry your mother. Is it until u have billions like politicians. U want to live life like politician while your father is not one. When do u think u will get that job of 500k per month. Do u know d set of people u collect such amount now in Nigeria, level 17 and councilors. u are just a graduate expecting 500k job in two years, how many working experience do u have. If u allow salary to determine ur next level, many of ur younger brother who learn trade, artisans and security operative receive 20k as salary and they have build their family still be waiting for 1million Naira job bfr marriage by 40yrs u will have first Son.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:

Loool.

Abeg na him go answer that one. But don't you also think that he must have been saving all this time?

Saving on 27k?...naaaa, its just for survival
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
truthsayer007:

Saving on 27k?...naaaa, its just for survival

When someone says he earn 27k a month, it doesn't mean survives solely on 27k a month. There could be other side businesses
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sanpipita(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:

You are not obliged yet you came off your silly response.

I also do not have time for si.lly ignorant cow.ards who are still suckling from their mother's b..reast.

GET OFF!!!!!!

I only gave you a response cos your madness should never be allowed to go unchecked, and fyi its been so many years i last sucked my mother's breast, and i can bet you never suckled your mother's breast cos if you did, you wont be too stupid to demean women. What a waste of space.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by yemmyfolks(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
hello house its my 1st time on dis forum..i greet u all.i need a serious lady for a serious relationship.+2348039422818 thanks
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
[s]
sanpipita:

I only gave you a response cos your madness should never be allowed to go unchecked, and fyi its been so many years i last sucked my mother's breast, and i can bet you never suckled your mother's breast cos if you did, you wont be too stupid to demean women. What a waste of space.
[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahaha.....

Maybe you sucked fowl milk and that's why you are behaving this way! The milk really has caused some deformity in you, rendering your reasoning capacity use.less.

It is people like you who would demean a woman because you lack common sense.

Buzz OFFFFF!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

why do you say so come to the north a jobless man has 4 wives

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack / These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.