Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69757 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by pikapizy(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

You sound pained.

Sorry.
hahaha did you say pained ? I hate when people brag. Pained ? The month has not even ended yet but I've made past a million Naira . I'm living fine and everything I have today was not given to me, I either made it or earned it btw I'm still an undergrad . I'm living life the very way it should . I can afford all the necessities I need I live comfortably in a house I paid for . I have a woman and she's loyal. I've got respect , I earned it .I'm living ! I'm living the life you pray for and I ain't even in my mid twenties yet . You what have you achieved so far this month ?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2016
mypains:
some of you lack the ability to start with what you have and people like you can hardly build a house because they want to START when the money is available?

Do you realise you have to save money to get things done? So because the husband nd earned 27k means it was with that he married? What happened to SAVING? Dude people save money to do their wedding and the lade probably added and NO, husband might have other side hustle to supplement his 27k.

Life is a process.

Yea, i just wanted to know how she got wedding things running in terms of expenses with her husband.

I'm talking about reality here, 27k is no joke, Its a small sum of money. If you were to be earning that. How much could you possibly save?

I'm not even talking of dating while earning 27k, because i was once earning 30k years ago & i had a GF, and we were happy even with the little money. But i couldn't save anything. I was living to survive.

Because truth is most families that start this way, Its their both Families that carry the marriage ceremony responsibility and make it successful, uncles , Aunties etc. Unless maybe it was Court Marriage they did and there was no reception involved afterwards, and so they just prayed & went back home.

Marriage ceremony & life after marriage are 2 separate things entirely.

So Abeg, lets be realistic here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2016
pikapizy:
hahaha did you say pained ? I hate when people brag. Pained ? The month has not even ended yet but I've made past a million Naira . I'm living fine and everything I have today was not given to me, I either made it or earned it btw I'm still an undergrad . I'm living life the very way it should . I can afford all the necessities I need I live comfortably in a house I paid for . I have a woman and she's loyal. I've got respect , I earned it .I'm living ! I'm living the life you pray for and I ain't even in my mid twenties yet . You what have you achieved so far this month ?

So therefore, Can i send you my account number? grin You seem like we could hang out in Quilox this weekend. YOLO
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kvngveektour(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
I have something nice i want to tell you

I will buy a brand new used brain for you

Why won't you marry a guy who earns 50k per month ??

Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go get a high paying job and help your husband and stop looking for Dangote to come marry you

Gold digging Hoes

So, men who earns 50k per month doesn't deserve a wife because they're poor ?? God, please destroy this world make everybody go rest

Just look at useless females who doesn't earn 60k in a month airing their opinion on who to marry

If you are a female and earn 80k per month, you don't have the right or opinion on a hard working man who earns 50k per month, why don't you work hard and support your husband ??

My father was earning 10 naira per month when he married my mother and 40 years later they're still married and my old man is now a millionaire

This is the only reason why i will never get Married, i will just go find a girl, get her pregnant she gives me 4 kids and we live together for ever, i don't want rubbish from Foolish girls

The only people i blame are men, they fall mumu to women, that's why these females who have nothing and are broke have expectations on the type of guys they wanna marry

This type of Fuckery is what you get when you foolishly want to get married

Just get them good for nothing girls pregnant, that's how to cure their foolishness

*Spits

*Spits again on money hungry hoes who only wants a guy for his money

i was going to reply buh u already said my mind.how many jobs today pay upto #300,000k monthly and how readily available are they?

during my internship,i wept when i saw the Jobs young men do just to get #25000 monthly.

Riches is not all bouh money,its about planning after all there are people who earn #700k monthly and still borrow

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by naylor(f): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
truthsayer007:

Yea, i just wanted to know how she got wedding things running in terms of expenses with her husband.

I'm talking about reality here, 27k is no joke, Its a small sum of money. If you were to be earning that. How much could you possibly save?

I'm not even talking of dating while earning 27k, because i was once earning 30k years ago & i had a GF, and we were happy even with the little money. But i couldn't save anything. I was living to survive.

Because truth is most families that start this way, Its their both Families that carry the marriage ceremony responsibility and make it successful, uncles , Aunties etc. Unless maybe it was Court Marriage they did and there was no reception involved afterwards, and so they just prayed & went back home.

Marriage ceremony & life after marriage are 2 separate things entirely.

So Abeg, lets be realistic here.

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by awakeuche(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2016
nuelyoyo:
my brother, that was how one was asking me how am being paid in my sales work, asking if is based on commission or salary, she was also asking me how I go about selling, whether I use a vehicle to run around. Bottom line is she wants to have a clue of my income and mobility. And this questions were coming a day after I approached her chatted her up and got her contact - after church service, how on earth would u be asking such bearly 24 hours after, she even wan know the area wey i dey stay for the town, at best u can ask me what i do for a living , other thing you wish to know will be revealed as we get along, mbanu! She wan know deep things, even when I never state my intentions.
So I have started loosing interest in her, and Na teacher she be oh for private school, her salary for no pass 20k. No woman wan suffer, they want to know the level of Ur pocket before committing themselves to you for marriage, and I no blame them.
The way Nigeria has been from time past has made many people materialistic, people want to associate with you only coz of the things they want to benefit from you, and this mindset has been extended to relationships and marriage.
hahaha, bro i can relate, its simple, most Nigerian women only care about settling down with a man they feel is wealthy, they keep thinking short term, until they turn 35 and become desperadoes.... My advice for them would be to appreciate a hard working man and build something with him and to quit dreaming of lalaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
naylor:

Faced with a similar issue, he earns 50k, thing is he has zero savings.

Abi o, people fail to see the realistic part of things.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Leriebloom:

If you notice in my comment I used the term we, which means it involves both parties.
You still haven't clarified me on the tag "ladies like me" tho

Okay

Am sorry I didn't get you initially. I see your point now.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ukeme200(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dadsonval:

oh! I'm happily married

no wahala.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by cc150615(f): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
I'm coming lemme ask ifa.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by cc150615(f): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
I have something nice i want to tell you

I will buy a brand new used brain for you

Why won't you marry a guy who earns 50k per month ??

Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go get a high paying job and help your husband and stop looking for Dangote to come marry you

Gold digging Hoes

So, men who earns 50k per month doesn't deserve a wife because they're poor ?? God, please destroy this world make everybody go rest

Just look at useless females who doesn't earn 60k in a month airing their opinion on who to marry

If you are a female and earn 80k per month, you don't have the right or opinion on a hard working man who earns 50k per month, why don't you work hard and support your husband ??

My father was earning 10 naira per month when he married my mother and 40 years later they're still married and my old man is now a millionaire

This is the only reason why i will never get Married, i will just go find a girl, get her pregnant she gives me 4 kids and we live together for ever, i don't want rubbish from Foolish girls

The only people i blame are men, they fall mumu to women, that's why these females who have nothing and are broke have expectations on the type of guys they wanna marry

This type of Fuckery is what you get when you foolishly want to get married

Just get them good for nothing girls pregnant, that's how to cure their foolishness

*Spits

*Spits again on money hungry hoes who only wants a guy for his money

Awwww sorry dearie you sound soo pained, but that's just the way the world is.
But u know when a lady dt earns less says I can't marry a man that earns 50k you ppl will say she's a gold digger ;but even when the other ones dt earn high says I can't marry a man that earns 50k or anything lower than me you people will still say she's proud, so u see there's really nothing we can do to please you ppl, dts why we just go ahead to do whatever makes us happy anyway.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by YorubaStinks: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
cc150615:

Awwww sorry dearie you sound soo pained, but that's just the way the world is.
But u know when a lady dt earns less says I can't marry a man that earns 50k you ppl will say she's a gold digger ;but even when the other ones dt earn high says I can't marry a man that earns 50k or anything lower than me you people will still say she's proud, so u see there's really nothing we can do to please you ppl, dts why we just go ahead to do whatever makes us happy anyway.

Shut up

Goat face

I'm too rich to be pained

You want a husband who earn more than 700k every month ?? Where do you work ?? How much do you earn ?? Are you worth the 700k ??

Well, men don't want ladies who earns less than 900k every month and haven't had abortions, i know you ain't up to these criteria i just mentioned

Just go eat a dick
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by cc150615(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Shut up

Goat face

You want a husband who earn more than 700k every month ?? Where do you work ?? How much do you earn ?? Are you worth the 700k ??

Well, men don't want ladies who earns less than 900k every month and haven't had abortions, i know you ain't up to these criteria i just mentioned

Just go eat a dick
tongue
You don't even know me. If you did you'll know you don't even deserve the least of my bragging rights so I'll just pass.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by cc150615(f): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Shut up

Goat face

Just go eat a dick
YorubaStinks:

Hey, miss poverty stricken
You're still a little kid
If i know you ?? Who the hell are you ??
Stinky millionaires like us don't talk, that's why a [b]little girl who may have just 20 million in her bank account [/b]will have the effrontery to say "You don't know me"
Who are you ??
*Spits
Lookatew.....you're getting close but try harder! You're sounding so frustrated I'm beginning to worry for you! tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by cc150615(f): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

You will know how frustrated people sound

This is exactly how your father and mother sounds every minute and they also have a useless child

God is not happy with your family
You can't go a minute without looking for just anybody to insult just to make yourself happy, and that's how pathetic your life is. You need help asap. Now stop quoting me. Why am I even wasting my time answering you sef?
I'm off to more important stuff. Enjoy the rest of your evening 'buddy'
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nkechiben(f): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
There's nothing wrong with that
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Olumyyde(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Btruth:
The question is "does most woman marry again because of love or because of money? Most ladies out there now prefer material things to the marriage. There's nothing wrong in starting a home with a man that earns 50k a month. Besides, where are the work that even pays that 50k to our young men out there now? But if a man is earning 50k and the lady in question to is earning about 30k, they can both (if truly they are in love) attain a great height.

I earn 82k+ currently,my fiancee earns 39k+ & our wedding is in five weeks time. with GOD by my side and with diligence n focus, we shall succeed in JESUS name. and who says i wont become a millionaire tomorrow?it is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Btruth: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Olumyyde:

I earn 82k+ currently,my fiancee earns 39k+ & our wedding is in five weeks time. with GOD by my side and with diligence n focus, we shall succeed in JESUS name. and who says i wont become a millionaire tomorrow?it is possible.
By the grace of God my dear you will get there. And the Lord will see you through your marriage in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Olumyyde(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Btruth:
By the grace of God my dear you will get there. And the Lord will see you through your marriage in Jesus name.

Amen n amen,I really appreciate this. GOD bless you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by mrsfavour(f): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
truthsayer007:

yea, but i need to ask how you made your traditional marriage with 27k salary? Or was it your family that paid for the wedding ?

I'm just curious sha. Cuz I just checked bag of rice and its 25k.

Oh Dear,that Was 2012, And He Does Other Jobs To Up. He Started Getting Money After Trad.So We Made Up And His Good Friends, Also
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
mrsfavour:
Oh Dear,that Was 2012, And He Does Other Jobs To Up. He Started Getting Money After Trad.So We Made Up And His Good Friends, Also
Okay sha, all in all, he was getting more than 27k sha. Because you make it seem like 27k is enough money.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by dabrightt: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
opethom:
Some girls go dey form push now, and thier father no earn up to 30k
I wonder oooo...that y many of them foolishly give there innocent pastor spiritual exercise when they could not even find any man even the one that earn 10k....they start fasting and prayer looking for husband y lack of wisdom..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by GodblessNig247(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
mem88:
I can ooooh! But will he be able to handle me?gringringrin. I gather wahalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooohwink

What kind of wahala? grin.... Am interested[right][/right] smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
GodblessNig247:

What kind of wahala? grin.... Am interested[right][/right] smiley
Oya na. start digging ur grave; Dgringrin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
mem88:

Oya na. start digging ur grave; Dgringrin

I am not afraid to die lady... grin . Am not a coward. A coward dies 100 times before his death but a viliant taste of death but once grin. I want to know u and enjoy ur waHala. What does It take lady?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
GodblessNig247:

I am not afraid to die lady... grin . Am not a coward. A coward dies 100 times before his death but a viliant taste of death but once grin. I want to know u and enjoy ur waHala. What does It take lady?

gringringrin
It takes Ferrari and other necessity will be ship to ugrin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by GodblessNig247(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
mem88:

gringringrin
It takes Ferrari and other necessity will be ship to ugrin

No p. So lets get started. Where are u at? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.