Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

List Of Dignitaries At The Coronation Of The OBA Of BENIN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Dignitaries At The Coronation Of The OBA Of BENIN (1360 Views)

Ayiri Emami Greeting Dignitaries At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding / Photos Of Dignitaries At Wedding Of Gov Amosun's Daughter & Abike Dabiri's Son / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Dignitaries At The Coronation Of The OBA Of BENIN by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
I can't take pictures now. . later the pictures from the ceremony will be online

1. The Ooni of Ife

2. Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II (The emir of kano)

3.Amirul Mumineen Sultan Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar III ( The sultan of sokoto)

4. Vice president yemi osibanjo (still expecting the president)

5. minister of state of petroleum Dr Ibe kachikwu

6. Kevin Parker representative in the New York State Senate,

7. minister of information Lai Mohammad

they are so many at the venue I will try to get the full names and post it here, but right now these are the few important traditional leaders and political leaders i know that are present...

OBA GHA TOR KPERE ISE
Re: List Of Dignitaries At The Coronation Of The OBA Of BENIN by MistaBabz: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Of course they have to surface
Re: List Of Dignitaries At The Coronation Of The OBA Of BENIN by ademo1: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good, update is very important. we here to be updated and be part of the event. thanks

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London / Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? / Why Ex-benue Governor, Suswam Would Not Be Released – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.