Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (13954 Views)

Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) / Lady Posts Picture Of Her Boyfriend, Discovers She Is A Side Chick( Photo ) / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Cos ur pussy demands and craves more attention, obviously! wink
leave that indomie seller, her stand dey obalende
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

you are just too childish ,i pity the gal that is dating you..

Too bad! Where is ur boyfriend?

Is the hunk of a man that is ur stud, a knight in shinning armor u can be proud of?
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Maximum
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Cos ur pussy demands and craves more attention, obviously! wink
Dumb guy grin u don join gang,sensless gang.
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
U need sense angry angry oya receive it!

Ayah! undecided collect hin number now while u still can! undecided
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

And y will i want to do thatmy boo is cuter than him *10 and that gal has gat nothing on me...so y wld i be jealous huh?
lmao I don see you continue mchhw
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

She ugly oh bros no be lie! grin

Like person wey dem baptise with abject poverty
ode Ni bobo yii sha grin

Very ugly my guy grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
worwor cheesy abeg go look bush
iswr my guy she ugly die
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
nsogbuMod:
iswr my guy she ugly die
she done use shame remove her picture
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
jesu cheesy i done die and worwor girls association of nairaland

grin grin grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dumb guy grin u don join gang,sensless gang.

Collect this guy number oh! I don dey tell u since! undecided the ego hin dey use control those babes so pass d nonsense ur bobo dey give u! And u still dey suck ur guy dick!
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Delicious22: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oga lala is viewing.
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
she done use shame remove her picture
lmao I tire grin cheesy Oga don't mind them the tin d pain Dem wella esp d hoes continue your good work
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:

grin grin grin

your bf suppose to dey attempt suicide after being with u, wetin them take ugliness swear for u and herbie27
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
ode Ni bobo yii sha grin

Very ugly my guy grin

Ah no go dere oh, my babe! Dat diddyydiva girl worwor oh no be lie!
grin

She resemble lastma agent wey niggas dey flog steady with dick for under sun for free! grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
discoprophet:

Ah! Bro, I'm pleading on behalf of the girl na..
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:

lol giving up already was ganna poison you soon grin
bia its like this your period is affecting you or you just get brain damage this small girl undecided
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
They have all removed their ugly dp's cheesy cheesy
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lavendra:

Hi Mr jude, your post is disrespectful ... even though she agreed to date you knowing that you have a gf doesn't mean you should post her pic and tag her side chick, I feel embarrassed for her already... I imagine myself in her shoes... it's a free world continue!
fugly olosho getout angry
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
nsogbuMod:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Silkmoth33:

Ah no go dere oh, my babe! Dat diddyydiva girl worwor oh no be lie!
grin

She resemble lastma
judeefcc post=50373680:
your bf suppose to dey attempt suicide after being with u, wetin them take ugliness swear for u and
agent wey niggas dey flog steady with dick for under sun for free! grin
Okay guys,

Its nice having fun here today, take it easy on the ladies.

Good night. smiley
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
SkinnyDude:
oga no misspell pussy again.. pussy is now legalized..
lmao I just realized

Pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy Pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy Pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
I will let this slide tonyt, the next time you mention me in your senseless banter... you may not like it.
shut up
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

grin only stating the obvious and the facts
my guy abeg murder these hoes
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Okay guys,

Its nice having fun here today, take it easy on the ladies.

Good night. smiley
you have been humbled cheesy don't cry ok even ugly person deserve happiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
nsogbuMod:
my guy abeg murders these hoes

With pleasure, boss! grin

1 Like

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Herbie27 done humble
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by sinaj(f): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bowoto you shouldn't be here lol
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
jesu cheesy i done die herbie27 diddyydiva prettythicksme and CindyeMerAld worwor girls association of nairaland
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by BOWOTO(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
sinaj:
Lol I feel bad for the girls.
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
sinaj:
you no dey fear abi
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
you have been humbled cheesy don't cry ok even ugly person deserve happiness
make she go clean the makeup expose the baboon
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
All these olosho will be feeling fly on nl grin

Using style to beef niggas babes to uplift their selfworth and pseudo-selfesteem. To be frank, the creatures behind these myriad of nl female monickers are hugly to behold! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls / Strictly For Ladies / Pick Your Favorite Doggy Style Here???? Sexy Nigerian Model Ask (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.