Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (13963 Views)

Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) / Lady Posts Picture Of Her Boyfriend, Discovers She Is A Side Chick( Photo ) / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
nsogbuMod:
make she go clean the makeup expose the baboon
diddyydiva for you

2 Likes

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:
All these olosho will be feeling fly on nl grin

Using style to beef niggas babes to uplift their selfworth and pseudo-selfesteem. To be frank, the creatures behind these myriad of nl female monickers are hugly to behold! grin
guy nairaland hoes too fugly, na one ugly one wey get big bress I fit manage suck cry
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by nsogbuMod(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
diddyydiva for you
iswr grin cheesy
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
nsogbuMod:
guy nairaland hoes too fugly, na one ugly one wey get big bress I fit manage suck cry

Nairaland skanks ain't worth _shit! Dey are all rag dolls only good to be used to wipe dirt and hung right back to dry

1 Like

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by sinaj(f): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
BOWOTO:

Lol I feel bad for the girls.
I feel so so embarrassed.

Coz he just spoiling their image. Someone that knows the girls might be on this forum too nd it will be bad for their reputation.

That's what girls get for dating over grown babies sha.

2 Likes

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
abeg which of em bae is laveda abi na lavender
buh bros u no try....if i start posting side bae pics.......e fit hang nairaland server
nd they are classy, abj nd oda baes.....guy receive sense
help tell, laveda i said "hi"
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Presh900(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by IamEntropy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by BelleNoireZaire(f): 1:42am On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin Sometimes I just want to thankGod he didn't make me a woman..

So na Wetin I for dy suffer be this?? Chai... grin grin

You ment to say you want to thank God for not making you a dumb woman...only a dumb woman would allow this nonsense. or one with her own agenda. Hopefully he's boyfriend number 2 for her too.

3 Likes

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Winnelyn(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2016
judeefcc:
you herbie27, berlynn are ugly things that shouldn't even be talking in public

Good morning Judeefcc kiss
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Winnelyn:

Good morning Judeefcc kiss
smh

1 Like

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Lavendra(f): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2016
nsogbuMod:
fugly olosho getout angry
thanks
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by coolestchris(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Guy Is Hörny, His Dïck Stands Up But When A Lady Is Hörny, What Happens / Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Wearing Crop Top? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.