Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,149 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (14352 Views)

Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) / Lady Posts Picture Of Her Boyfriend, Discovers She Is A Side Chick( Photo ) / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by teejaypee: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
you no well my babe get massive curves, the one you saw if she is slim no be my babe and she is at abuja now

bruh, the babe i'm talking bout have curves too grin

no fear, i might send you her pictures when I begin rapport with her, cheesy
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hope say ya mouth never dry grin grin
abeg look for ugly person like you follow relate spits
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
teejaypee:

bruh, the babe i'm talking bout have curves too grin

no fear, i might send you her pictures when I begin rapport with her, cheesy
cheesy you no well, she is at abuja
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
abeg look for ugly person like you follow relate spits
That's what I am doinggrin grin

But guy on a more serious note, you dull ooo grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Winnelyn(f): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
what is it na, is she your sister angry whats my business with bottom of pot girl like you, shut up read and get lost

this is ridiculous i must tell you! She isn't my sis and can never be.... I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high undecided

2 Likes

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:

this is ridiculous! I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high undecided

wetin concern me with your opinion, i resemble all those boys when dey reason nonsense like you

1 Like

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by teejaypee: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy you no well, she is at abuja

didn't say it's your babe though, just a resemblance.

Besides Jos no far from Abuja grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
teejaypee:

didn't say it's your babe though, just a resemblance.

Besides Jos no far from Abuja grin
cheesy you be devil i swear
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Winnelyn(f): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
wetin concern me with your opinion, i resemble all those boys when dey reason nonsense like you

i can't force my opinion on you c'mmon, the only positive thing about you is your HIV status

3 Likes

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by teejaypee: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy you be devil i swear

better confirm from her if she don enter Jos before ohh grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
op, why some ladies dey vex for ur matter even though those girls no gree show us their faces

but that ur side chick fine pass the main chick. just kidding

1 Like

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:

i can't force my opinion on you c'mmon, the only positive thing about you is your HIV status
that line has been retired ugly thing
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oma307:
op, why some ladies dey vex for ur matter even though those girls no gree show us their faces

but that ur side chick fine pass the main chick. just kidding
na so ugly girl dey do na, mock and yab

1 Like

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
teejaypee:

better confirm from her if she don enter Jos before ohh grin
she is at abuja grin you be devil i must do you back
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by unapapadeycraze: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
These CHICKS are fine and you are not a bad FOWL also.
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
These CHICKS are fine and you are not a bad FOWL also.
thanks boss wink
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by YorubaDemon(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
thanks boss wink
in your mind, have you seen my request?
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
YorubaDemon:
in your mind, have you seen my request?
make i check
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by unapapadeycraze: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
thanks boss wink

I was like if your side chick could be dis beautiful, how would your babe be? Then i saw your babe, mehn, she is more beautiful than your side chick.
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by AlexCk: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Op, u dey do James Bond abi, lol.

But u for no put her pix o, except she's cool with it though.

But wait 1st, im sensing those ladies are ur sisterz joor

grin grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by teejaypee: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
she is at abuja grin you be devil i must do you back

grincheesy
wetin you go do?
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:

why don't you just shut up fvcking mouth up and give the hole in ur damage brain chance to heal ... You aint funny at all angry
whats your problem how did i offend you, which kind nonsense be this angry no make me enter alternate face you for another thread, carry your useless self and get lost
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
AlexCk:
Op, u dey do James Bond abi, lol.

But u for no put her pix o, except she's cool with it though.

But wait 1st, im sensing those ladies are ur sisterz joor

grin grin
boss she isn't on this forum both no dey this forum, besides i just dey celebrate my side sugar dont see the offence in that, abi how you think am
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
teejaypee:

grincheesy
wetin you go do?
watch your back grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Winnelyn(f): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
whats your problem how did i offend you, which kind nonsense be this angry no make me enter alternate face you for another thread, carry your useless self and get lost

i'll be honest, you are not mature enough poopyhead

2 Likes

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by EFCCnig: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:

i'll be honest, you are not mature enough poopyhead

where you raped as a child angry abi the craze when kill your gran pa dey worry you, come no make thunder fire your bore hole puna this hot afternoon

2 Likes

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by AlexCk: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
boss she isn't on this forum both no dey this forum, besides i just dey celebrate my side sugar dont see the offence in that, abi how you think am

Hehehehe,

Abi na, no one is the boss of u o,

Maybe people dey yan cuz say e get as dem see am shaa
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Winnelyn(f): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
EFCCnig:

where you raped as a child angry abi the craze when kill your gran pa dey worry you, come no make thunder fire your bore hole puna this hot afternoon

lol i was expecting something tougher than this! Is this all what your pumpkin brain could come up with undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by EFCCnig: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:

lol i was expecting something tougher than this! Is this all what your pumpkin brain could come up with undecided
come i dey warn no annoy me this afternoon carry your loaded sanitary pad dey go

2 Likes

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Una no go free dis guy? Abi good things dey hard una to deappreciate?
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Winnelyn(f): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
EFCCnig:
come i dey warn no annoy me this afternoon carry your loaded sanitary pad dey go

seriously i don't normally take you serious but today i mean you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Popular Things People Do On Valentine’s Day - Bamisepeters' Blog / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display / Girls Caught Pants Down Inside The Bush Fingering Their Female Teacher (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.