Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood (52020 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by GurlFriend: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
A Kano-based Islamic scholar, Mallam Aminu Ibrahim Daurawa, has called on banned Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau not to honour the invitation extended to her to visit the Hollywood in Los Angeles, USA.

In an open letter he wrote to Rahama on Facebook in Hausa, Mallam Daurawa described the problem the actress had with Kanywood as trial from God to test her faith.

He added that Islam agrees with people being told to mend their ways when they make mistake.

He also suggested that marriage would be better for the actress.

Rahama Sadau was suspended from Kannywood after the release of a music video in which she hugged the musician Classiq.

After her suspension, US-based singer Akon and movie producer Jeta Amata extended an invitation to her to visit the set of their new movie in Hollywood, USA.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/islamic-scholar-asks-rahama-sadau-to.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Tolexander: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2016

[s]In an open letter he wrote to Rahama on Facebook in Hausa, Mallam Daurawa described the problem the actress had with Kanywood as trial from God to test her faith[/s].
nonsense!

What a stylish way to woo her back!

Well, that has shot her to the sky!

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by INTROVERT(f): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
I FEEL LIKE INSULTING SOME ONE.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by ajokebelle(f): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Story Story......
They call it Test of Faith, but its called Stepping stones.
I knew this people will never leave her alone.
Imagine saying marriage will be better for her, the kitchen ,the living room and the other room abi.

Laughing in Swahili.

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by JaneyBlingx(f): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
See his face like a burnt tuber of yam

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by icebebe(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
See as dey av block somebody's blessing

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by RealJaneDoe: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
hmm
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by gurunlocker: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
That religion again.... Leave this babe alone

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by MadCow1: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4380993_sheikh2_jpeg004578da5268508ed6cfcc03522386f6

God Punish Abokee angry angry ..

If that girl turns down this opportunity to break away from not just this country, but also the fhuckery that is Kannywood, then I go know say the person wey dey winch her learn work for Benin. angry

If she needs inspiration, she should remember the story of Barkhad Abdi.. A Muslim from Somalia that stole an entire move spotlight from Tom Hanks and is now a super star in Hollywood .

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by AllTheWayUp: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin grin

In an open letter he wrote to Rahama on Facebook in Hausa, Mallam Daurawa described the problem the actress had with Kanywood as trial from God to test her faith.

He added that Islam agrees with people being told to mend their ways when they make mistake.

He also suggested that marriage would be better for the actress.

Too many mad people in the North

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by tolexy007(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
undecided dont even no what to say,...
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by seunaj: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
These ppl are not only living in the 10th century, they are also insane and hypocrites. Emir in Katsina can kidnap and marry a 14 year old gal but a grown up adult like Rahama cannot hug a man in a video. It is obvious that Islam has lost Rahama already, she should be wise enough to understand that she cannot achieve her goals nor display her talent in Islam. Aisha Buhari is the next (I am sure she's tired of Islam already), we are inviting her to the religion that preaches truth and love, where u can shake as many men as possible once u are doing it with a free mind and a pure heart. I strongly warn Christian ladies having any form of relationship(s) with muslim men in the name of money, not to be so gullible to exchange their freedom for material stipends that may not last a lifetime.
Islam is cursed. Women are depleted, deluded, cheated upon and regarded as intimacy gadgets to the husband who will still go ahead and bring another wife to come and be a rival to these faithful, innocent women.
Women are still not to be heard in this 21th century where a female is the paramount ruler in developed countries such as Germany, UK, to mention a few. I was shocked wen I read recently that in a sharia court, 2female witnesses are equivalent to a male witness and a woman must present @least 2 male witnesses before she can report a rape case in court.
If u are a woman and u are practising Islam, I wonder if Ure brainwashed or u just accept some sort of incompleteness and inferiority.

188 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by IMASTEX: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
As her God or father?! You don't hit a child and ask her not to cry at the same time.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by gen2briz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
OK oooo
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Akshow: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rawbiiisssh
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
What's his business? undecided
Enemies, we know your logo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by DennisEche(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
i am scared for this girl's life..................Northern overzealous religious bigot .............could kill her........................i pity Northerners and their 1904 reasoning

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by sapientia(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
wetin dis one mean na?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by fufuNegusi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
ENDTIME letter... cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
He is entitled to his own opinion

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by DennisEche(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
See his face like a burnt tuber of yam
sister you de vex o....................

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Abbeyme: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
How?
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Mastermind91(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Devil wan use am block the lady blessing

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by loomer: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
So hunger go kill her na?

Una pursue person from work, God open another and una say make she no accept.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by EROMS38(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Make dis fanatics no go behead dis lady when she visits d North

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by solidgidlas(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nairalanders lets cast vote. (u don't need voters card)

Hit like if u DISAGREE with this scholar ,OR hit share if u AGREE.

Voting don start b dat o. Remember to vote wisely grin grin grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by afroniger: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
I fear for this babe's life o. shocked Just imagine? In this day and age??

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LieDetector(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Our hospital equipments are still in Stock cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) / Faze, 2face, Annie, Blackface & Akon (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.