Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood (52117 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by ajokebelle(f): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2016
APCsupporter:

My sisters are not fools unlike some people that I know
Good of them.
Now get off my posts.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by tohact(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2016
i know someone go push u gohell and still claim I don comot my hand oooo.

u forget say Na so devil did to your Papa and Mama Adam and eve.

aboooro laasofun omonuabi
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Lightening: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2016
LenThorneheart:

Theyre going there to escape war or for a better life. Not to join hollywood.

He made reference to the "American ways of doing things" not Hollywood.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Lightening: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2016
LenThorneheart:

Its kept us from becoming mindless world renowned filthy criminals like you lot so i'd say thats something.

It has really kept you from becoming mindless as shown by the Islamic NGOs like ISIS, AL QAIDA, BOKOHARAM, AL SHABAB et all.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by manikspears: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2016
ItsawrapOutfit:
He is entitled to his own opinion
He is mad, how much did he give the feed when she was hungry and struggling let alone when she was banned. He should shut the f*ck up and go drink fura on the street jor angry bigot

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Lightening: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Struggling? Damn you!

I asked a question and you entered cursing mode. You see intolerance and violence are twin "virtues" of Muslims. I guess this is what readily puts them in murderous mood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2016
LenThorneheart:

The board claimed that the law to ban transgressors is new and Ali nuhu hasnt violated it since it was introduced. I hope the bare wasteman gets banned as well. i cant stand him. Speaking of ali nuhu, you do know hes her manager right?

You can have her. while shes at it she should change her name and officially become one of you, she is a disgrace!
or else what? You'll issue a fatwa on her head? Abeg let's hear word. You can not take away her roots and origin. It is her life, unless you've never sinned before, you all have no right to judge/condemn her. She issued an apology to those affected and she doesn't owe anyone anything more than that. If being an actress of international repute invalidates her claim to being Muslim to you, then I really have to question your thought process. I was gonna let it slide and watch from the sidelines but I realized that foolishness not properly addressed will only lead to it being empowered.

You know, you talk alot of filth about the West, yet your hypocritical selves can't help but patronize things manufactured by the so called filthy West. You see Saudis(the originators of Islam) spending millions and billions of dollars buying Cars, Planes, Ships, even Weapons manufactured by people of 'other religious inclinations(predominantly Christians), yet you do a round about turn insulting the same West for their way of life. Let's come back home. The same boko haram that claims western education is a sin have no problem buying western weapons and making western bombs to 'further' their cause. How hypocritical. You hate the West, yet the same Kannywood is using filmmaking equipment manufactured by the same sinful West. Motion picture as a whole originated from the west, why didn't you people issue a fatwa on it for being a means of sinful activities? You don't know? I'll tell you why; It's because you speak from both sides of the mouth.

You automatically assume Hollywood is bad, yet you chose to ignore the fact that there are internationally recognised actors and actresses who are unashamedly Muslims yet you don't see their people vilifying them for it.

I have other things I really would have liked to thrash out, but I will stop here and let your brain assimilate this first. By the way, I was born into a Muslim home, so you can spare me your rhetorics and whatever jibe you think you can throw at me that will have any effect(you wish).

Plain fact is, those of you condemning her in the north are hypocritical sinners who are just as doctrine selective as the Christians you so vilify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2016
Ishilove:

You're a fanatic. You prolly belong to the class of men who lock their wives in black ninja gowns in the sweltering heat, leaving them looking like Noob Saibot.

Yes we will accept her and give meaning to her talent, unlike what obtains in Kannywood.
down down up, down triangle(uppercut)!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Culin(f): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2016
i think he's high. go and find yourself a woman who has nothing and deserve nothing to shark.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

To the sky? American ways of doing things are a pathway to hell
why are you so fixated on her? Is it your life? Does she owe you anything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Cannonleo(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
GurlFriend:
A Kano-based Islamic scholar, Mallam Aminu Ibrahim Daurawa, has called on banned Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau not to honour the invitation extended to her to visit the Hollywood in Los Angeles, USA.

In an open letter he wrote to Rahama on Facebook in Hausa, Mallam Daurawa described the problem the actress had with Kanywood as trial from God to test her faith.

He added that Islam agrees with people being told to mend their ways when they make mistake.

He also suggested that marriage would be better for the actress.

Rahama Sadau was suspended from Kannywood after the release of a music video in which she hugged the musician Classiq.

After her suspension, US-based singer Akon and movie producer Jeta Amata extended an invitation to her to visit the set of their new movie in Hollywood, USA.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/islamic-scholar-asks-rahama-sadau-to.html
madness made in the north. accept the fucking errors u made about her a nd let her soar

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2016
APCsupporter:

Shut up you are the one that is exhibiting madness here. Your god rraped mary and wiped out races. he sent moses and david to kill thousands of people including women and children. Go through the old testament and see how your god encouraged bloodshed and killed millions of people.
Chai! I'm so tempted to reply this. But then, what's the point? You most likely won't comprehend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2016
badluck....look at his ugly face
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by sunnyside16(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2016
GurlFriend:
A Kano-based Islamic scholar, Mallam Aminu Ibrahim Daurawa, has called on banned Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau not to honour the invitation extended to her to visit the Hollywood in Los Angeles, USA.

In an open letter he wrote to Rahama on Facebook in Hausa, Mallam Daurawa described the problem the actress had with Kanywood as trial from God to test her faith.

He added that Islam agrees with people being told to mend their ways when they make mistake.

[s]He also suggested that marriage would be better for the actress.[/s]

Rahama Sadau was suspended from Kannywood after the release of a music video in which she hugged the musician Classiq.

After her suspension, US-based singer Akon and movie producer Jeta Amata extended an invitation to her to visit the set of their new movie in Hollywood, USA.

uhmmm marriage is good for her abi? Testing her faith abi? una try........Allah has looked with favour on her.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Bakass(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] SINCE YOU LUNATIC XTREAMIST DONT LIKE HER SERVICE IN THE NAME OF RELIGION, DEN LET DOS WHO NO HER IMPORTANCE USE HER. Y AR U GUYZ NOW WRITING LETA NOW TO HER? SO IT IS NOW U NOBDAT SHE ISSUPOSE TO MARRY SINCE ALL DIS WILE? ANIMALS.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by iconize(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2016
LenThorneheart:

You can keep deceiving yourself all you want. I've always considered being dumb in your ends a genetic disorder you cant help, Just like your manky faces.

Somebody who lives in a world of delusions is talking about another person deceiving himself.

You're an addlebrained schmuck. An effing illiterate filthy serf!

BTW, you've not told me how those begging Hausa filths transformed from Nigerians to Nigeriens, you despicable bush pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2016
Ryabcool:
why are you so fixated on her? Is it your life? Does she owe you anything?

I'm not fixated on her, just a take
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Lightening:

I asked a question and you entered cursing mode. You see intolerance and violence are twin "virtues" of Muslims. I guess this is what readily puts them in murderous mood.

Let's just say you want war of words which I deem unnecessary
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by lazioking: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
GurlFriend:

GurlFriend:

GurlFriend:

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by temiaseese: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=VomeSchakleton post=50367760]Visiting a set in Hollywood will do her no good as they'll never hire her. She chose to rebel, she chose to go against her culture and values, soon she'll find out that this fame and attention is temporary and then she'll realise who her true friends are. [/quote

You cant say she won't be employed or accepted since you are not the one to employ her.
Leave her biko!! Let her enjoy her freedom and next level. Cultures that only favour men. Issh

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Lightening:

He made reference to the "American ways of doing things" not Hollywood.

Even worse!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by ibnjarir93(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Hello Feminists!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
iconize:

Somebody who lives in a world of delusions is talking about another person deceiving himself.
Lame!

You're an addlebrained schmuck. An effing illiterate filthy serf!
And you are a manky jobby jouster with the IQ of a koala. The idiott who cant construct one proper sentence calling me an illiterate. the cheek of it! And calling me a serf, small fry i can buy your generation, of that i am certain. Self hating brainless bampot!

BTW, you've not told me how those begging Hausa filths transformed from Nigerians to Nigeriens, you despicable bush pig.
Small fry if im going to have to teach you geography and biology too then you're going to have to pay me. Though i doubt theres any amount of money that can make me teach a ret.arded lost cause like you.

Over 50 percent of nigeriens are hausa and almost 90 percent of nigeriens speak the language. Just like not every northerner is hausa, not every hausa speaking person is a nigerian. But wazzocks like you prefer to make generalizations based of bare stuupid facts made out of thin air. Fvck off with your malaria you baby factory produced inbred plonker.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ryabcool:
or else what? You'll issue a fatwa on her head? Abeg let's hear word. You can not take away her roots and origin. It is her life, unless you've never sinned before, you all have no right to judge/condemn her. She issued an apology to those affected and she doesn't owe anyone anything more than that. If being an actress of international repute invalidates her claim to being Muslim to you, then I really have to question your thought process. I was gonna let it slide and watch from the sidelines but I realized that foolishness not properly addressed will only lead to it being empowered.

You know, you talk alot of filth about the West, yet your hypocritical selves can't help but patronize things manufactured by the so called filthy West. You see Saudis(the originators of Islam) spending millions and billions of dollars buying Cars, Planes, Ships, even Weapons manufactured by people of 'other religious inclinations(predominantly Christians), yet you do a round about turn insulting the same West for their way of life. Let's come back home. The same boko haram that claims western education is a sin have no problem buying western weapons and making western bombs to 'further' their cause. How hypocritical. You hate the West, yet the same Kannywood is using filmmaking equipment manufactured by the same sinful West. Motion picture as a whole originated from the west, why didn't you people issue a fatwa on it for being a means of sinful activities? You don't know? I'll tell you why; It's because you speak from both sides of the mouth.

You automatically assume Hollywood is bad, yet you chose to ignore the fact that there are internationally recognised actors and actresses who are unashamedly Muslims yet you don't see their people vilifying them for it.

I have other things I really would have liked to thrash out, but I will stop here and let your brain assimilate this first. By the way, I was born into a Muslim home, so you can spare me your rhetorics and whatever jibe you think you can throw at me that will have any effect(you wish).

Plain fact is, those of you condemning her in the north are hypocritical sinners who are just as doctrine selective as the Christians you so vilify.

I am not a politician so you missed me with the politics, i honestly didnt bother to read most of what you wrote But one part of your comment caught my eye, can you please give me an example of any such actress?
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lightening:

It has really kept you from becoming mindless as shown by the Islamic NGOs like ISIS, AL QAIDA, BOKOHARAM, AL SHABAB et all.

You dont get it do you? you sprags are slaves to this world and riches. You pillocks make me sick!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
iconize:
LenThoneheart, you're an effing filth. You're not worth to speak to me.

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/174202-kano-%E2%80%8Breturns-52-beggars-to-home-states.html

Judging by your grammar i think you're right.

PS if you understood english you'd understand the article stated kano was deporting said beggars out of kano to other states. But i guess you're too stuupid to understand the simplest forms of english. bloody uphill gardener
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by jammer777: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
LenThorneheart:

You dont get it do you? you sprags are slaves to this world and riches. You pillocks make me sick!

Changing from one moniker to the other, smh.
Ur responses have been full of hate and envy, despite making some good points, u stink of extremism. Using vulgar vocabs has nt in any way portray ur high level of literacy, instead it has relegated all forms of God giving senses in u. I remember some few years ago when Prof Wole Soyinka gave a speech, asserting that it'll take a lot more than 20yrs for the sons of dirty and inhumane caliphates to catch up wiv the proud and ever industrious Igbos n Afonjas. My Ppl, bother less cos d proponents of there religion has decimated there path to freedom. I know ur response to this will be a troll, lolz. FYI, we enjoy reading ur responses here cos it has confirm...." e pain am".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
jammer777:

Changing from one moniker to the other, smh.
Ur responses have been full of hate and envy, despite making some good points, u stink of extremism. Using vulgar vocabs has nt in any way portray ur high level of literacy, instead it has relegated all forms of God giving senses in u. I remember some few years ago when Prof Wole Soyinka gave a speech, asserting that it'll take a lot more than 20yrs for the sons of dirty and inhumane caliphates to catch up wiv the proud and ever industrious Igbos n Afonjas. My Ppl, bother less cos d proponents of there religion has decimated there path to freedom. I know ur response to this will be troll, lolz. FYI, we enjoy reading ur responses here cos it has confirm...." e pain am".

I was banned small fry!

Envy who? subhumans like you lot? you and and always will me an inferior race small fry!

I'm glad you agree i make good points. Saying we have to catch up with you would mean you clueless mo.rons have deluded yourselves into thinking you're ahead of us. Trust me mate, this sket doesnt affect me one bit, she can jump off a cliff for all i care but realizing i share a nationality with demented sub humans does bother me. Now let me enjoy my waffles in peace, go rob a bank or whatever it is you southerners do to keep busy.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by jammer777: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
LenThorneheart:

I was banned small fry!

Envy who? subhumans like you lot? you and and always will me an inferior race small fry!

I'm glad you agree i make good points. Saying we have to catch up with you would mean you clueless mo.rons have deluded yourselves into thinking you're ahead of us. Trust me mate, this sket doesnt affect me one bit, she can jump off a cliff for all i care but realizing i share a nationality with demented sub humans does bother me. Now let me enjoy my waffles in peace, go rob a bank or whatever it is you southerners do to keep busy.

U've actually made nada, was just trying to rub ur ego so i can pull u out to respond and laugh at ur pained ass. U cant deny it cos ur previous responses gave out ur pained ass. U ppl kept saying she should be ready to live with the consequences of her action. I'm afraid for the babe cos we all know what ur envy filled hearts can push u to execute.
Just came across this and would wanna serve you. http:///akon-in-liberia-to-install-electricity-at-schools/
Same person that invited her to Hollywood is busy giving back to the world what Hollywood gave him. If she knows what is good for her, she should swerve completely and i know one day she would come to give back or perhaps do her part to clean up some handful of Almajiris from ur despotic streets up North

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
jammer777:

U've actually made nada, was just trying to rub ur ego so i can pull u out to respond and laugh at ur pained ass. U cant deny it cos ur previous responses gave out ur pained ass. U ppl kept saying she should be ready to live with the consequences of her action. I'm afraid for the babe cos we all know what ur envy filled hearts can push u to execute.
Just came across this and would wanna serve you. http:///akon-in-liberia-to-install-electricity-at-schools/
Same person that invited her to Hollywood is busy giving back to the world what Hollywood gave him. If she knows what is good for her, she should swerve completely and i know one day she would come to give back or perhaps do her part to clean up some handful of Almajiris from ur despotic streets up North

What exactly are you trying to say small fry? are you drunk? We dont want/need anything from her treacherous hands small fry, principle cant be bought. Once she accepts that invitation she becomes persona non grata and we will chase her out of kano, like we once did her gormless mentor, Ali Nuhu.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by jammer777: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
LenThorneheart:

What exactly are you trying to say small fry? are you drunk? We dont want/need anything from her treacherous hands small fry, principle cant be bought. Once she accepts that invitation she becomes persona non grata and we will chase her out of kano, like we once did her gormless mentor, Ali Nuhu.

Who is at loss really? That's d ultimate question dude. Be objective and don't allow religion bend ur reasoning. Merkel, Michelle Obama all shook hands with the king of saudi in public, wetin happen? Aisha Buhari shook hands with Alafin of Oyo, wetin happen? Which yeye principle are u even blabbing about? This babe shooting a musical video with mere hugs has turned ur whole kannywood upside down. Oh Lord, u shouldnt have allowed these treacherous souls shared same country with the Afonjas and d Igbos, we need to break this curse by all means.

note: why didnt u comment on the link or shame grip ur blokos?
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Elviswhite0007: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wonderful Rahama, God has done it for you. Go and glo like the sunshine.you are the best among the rest so pls don't rest until u achieve what you want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Phyno And Ifeanyi Ubah At Ifeanyi Ubah Stadium In Anambra / Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos / Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.