Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood (52084 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Justiceleague1: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2016
What!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2016
Lmao. You wish. Nollywood is third in the world. Where is Kannywood.Kannywood is cancer and Ebola put together. Even the most mediocre of primary school drama is light years ahead of disease you call Kannywood.
APCsupporter:

God punish inyamiri. The poowood that you refer to as nollywood is 1000000 worse than kannywood. In poowood, the storylines are repititve, no creativity, unnecesarily lengthy, full of needless scenes and usually full og garbage. You see ghosts looking left and right before crossing roads? Pdp posters in the 1980s and so on. I would pick a hundred kannywood over nollywood
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2016
Hahaha.... This lie can make a mad man crazy. USA, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia, Canada etc are all what?

Tell your parasite refugee terrorists to stop flocking like flies into christian countries. Yeye!
APCsupporter:

Don't mind him christianity is the biggest obstacle to the progress of this world. We have explained that in the religion section
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dullard. Before you call a christian an illiterate go check out the stats. Islam and illiteracy are like bread butyer . They go hand in hand. Daft swines.
Kakesman:

its crystal clear Islam is the only true path to salvation, nowadays Christianity is used for money making, everybody wants to be a pastor cos its easy money ones you have have many followers, and all these illiterate Christians will not go and seek knowledge about their religion they will be here making conclusion about northerners
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
But he was a pedophile rapist murderer so going by your analogy itbis ok for muslims to be rapists, pedophiles and murderers yh?
acehood907:
People should know in our Islamic religiou is prohibited to hug any other man who's not Your husband, and it is even prohibited in Islam to be shooting films, cause our prophet peace be upon him is not a kannywood, nollyhood, Hollywood actress, so please who don't know anything about Islam should keep his mouth shut please
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Beautiful question!
Lightening:

Are the Muslims all over the world struggling to enter US also on their pathway to hell ?
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
You're a bastard, like your pedophile rapist Muhammed. Fool![s]
abbertee:
since this man spoke about this prostitute I know that mad peoples will comment on that, you know that Islam is the religion that has pillars and Muslim's has follow it's rules and regulations to be good Muslim's, I know that there are prostitute right people who their use is to oppose what Islam says about female, especially the dodgers that practice muslim/catastrophe (Christian). in Islam woman has to close her body because Islam Teaches that, unlike in catastrophe woman have to reveal her body posting nude picture, sex before marriage wearing tight dress, in Islam all this nonsense is prohibited. she is invited by a Christian terrorist to go and start selling her body her pride her Islam her parent fidelity, at some cost. as he is Muslim cleric ALLAH give him opportunity to tell her truth..... but if she convert to Christian she is free from that, she can do all that things like prostitution, revealing her body on internet like how the rest like Tonto, omotola,niki minaj, halima abubakar ,eminado, rihanna, maheeda are doing ,and even sex in film, drinking alcohol and other irritating christian behaviour.. so the reason why he call her attention on that ......she is muslimah, and in islam ALL WE ARE THE SAME LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER

waiting for your stupid comment like your irritating religion
[/s]
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hahahah! Amen! She is free indeed.
lohresloco:
Islam is a disease to this earth.... I read things like this and I'm blown out of my socks..... Woman thou art loosed from Islam. Be free, for him/her whom the Lord Jesus sets free is free indeed.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pls do not apologize for the christian crusaders. The crusaders were a resistance army that fought against the Islamic jihad against Europeans. If not for the crusaders the Islamic jihadists would have slaughtered their way through Europe and imposed their religion on the survivors. I'm very happy the crusaders fought back and very soon i know a new crusaders army will spring up. Enough of Muslims killing Christians.
ilynem:

Lol. Calm down. When you talk about "Christians" jailing scientists in the past and the crusade blah blah blah. It's not Jesus' fault people didn't understand his teachings. Now Christians have a better understanding of the Bible. How may Christians have you seen or heard kill for "religion"? And the fact Jesus would have massacred people is just a brainless conjecture. When people came to arrest Him, Peter cut the ear of one of the soldiers and Jesus picked it up and healed him. He healed someone that was coming to arrest and kill Him! Which is in stark contrast of your prophet Muhammad who would have gone to war in the name of jihad. Mr man, stick with your sick and backward religion. Haven't you noticed it can't even keep up with changing times? So your scholars have to twist and twist the Quran for this to happen. I pity you and pray Jesus arrests you.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Daft slowpoke. Stop using phones made by Christians. Stop using the internet fool.
LenThorneheart:

You dont get it do you? you sprags are slaves to this world and riches. You pillocks make me sick!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Omudia:
Daft slowpoke. Stop using phones made by Christians. Stop using the internet fool.

nothing in islam against using items made by infidels. Besides, you nigerian chimpanzees didnt invent phones now did you? i have no problem with christians, only you ungrateful nigerian uphill gardeners!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hahaha... Christians all over the world are one. You should be ashamed of yourself. Muslims remain the scum of the earth. 5th class citizens. Poor, inbred, illiterate sub humans. Only fit to dwell in caves and forests. Get lost, Fool!
LenThorneheart:

nothing in islam against using items made by infidels. Besides, you nigerian chimpanzees didnt invent phones now did you? i have no problem with christians, only you ungrateful nigerian uphill gardeners!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Omudia:
Hahaha... Christians all over the world are one. You should be ashamed of yourself. Muslims remain the scum of the earth. 5th class citizens. Poor, inbred, illiterate sub humans. Only fit to dwell in caves and forests. Get lost, Fool!

Says the disgusting repulsive ugly baby factory produced incestous nincompoop typing from the thickest forest in aba. Like all things you guys are the buttt of christians small fry. Besides, these christians you call your brothers laugh at your stuupidity, they have long since abandoned you farce of a religion. And whats with you monkeys and stealing a persons diction? cant you idiotts be original for once in you life? gee! you pillocks steal everything dont you? friggin flat nosed homo erectus'
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by ilynem(m): 4:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Omudia:
Pls do not apologize for the christian crusaders. The crusaders were a resistance army that fought against the Islamic jihad against Europeans. If not for the crusaders the Islamic jihadists would have slaughtered their way through Europe and imposed their religion on the survivors. I'm very happy the crusaders fought back and very soon i know a new crusaders army will spring up. Enough of Muslims killing Christians.
Well, I don't know much about the crusaders, but fighting is not our way.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by APCsupporter: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Omudia:
Hahaha.... This lie can make a mad man crazy. USA, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia, Canada etc are all what?

Tell your parasite refugee terrorists to stop flocking like flies into christian countries. Yeye!

Do you know the millions of people these countries have killed?
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by APCsupporter: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Omudia:
Lmao. You wish. Nollywood is third in the world. Where is Kannywood.Kannywood is cancer and Ebola put together. Even the most mediocre of primary school drama is light years ahead of disease you call Kannywood.

Its not about quality its about how much movies you produce. yes they are the 3rd largest producers but they make only one reasonable movie in every 1000 movies. Another thing is that you are so ignorant. Kannywood, yoruba movies, etc are all nollywood. Kannywood is just an ordinary nickname for hausa movies .olodo
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2016
**** Who doesnt know that nollywood is third in terms of production? You say Nollywood makes 1 reasonable movie per thousand, fine! Is kannywood better? Your movies are cancer. The worst of nollywood is better than the best of Kannywood. No reasonable movie has ever been produced by Kannywood. Shiit movies that can cause epilepsy and seizures.

Stop claiming association, the only thing Kannywood is one with is firewood. Get lost!
APCsupporter:

Its not about quality its about how much movies you produce. yes they are the 3rd largest producers but they make only one reasonable movie in every 1000 movies. Another thing is that you are so ignorant. Kannywood, yoruba movies, etc are all nollywood. Kannywood is just an ordinary nickname for hausa movies .olodo
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2016
Tell your refugees to stop flocking there. [s]
APCsupporter:

Do you know the millions of people these countries have killed?
[/s]
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by APCsupporter: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Omudia:
You're the ignorant one here. Compound fool. Who doesnt know that nollywood is third in terms of production? You say Nollywood makes 1 reasonable movie per thousand, fine! Is kannywood better? Your movies are cancer. The worst of nollywood is better than the best of Kannywood. No reasonable movie has ever been produced by Kannywood. Shiit movies that can cause epilepsy and seizures.

Stop claiming association, the only thing Kannywood is one with is firewood. Get lost!

Why call me a fool? Cc: mynd44

You are being ignorant. What is the meaning of the word "producer"? They produce so much but most of it is garbage. You see ghosts looking left and right before crossing a road, on a flash-back dating to the 1980s you see pdp posters, showing a man driving to a location from the beginning to the end without anything happening, repititive storylines, boring plots and sex-filled scenes and so on. Kannywood is so much better than nollywood but still I challenge you to make a research and stop being ignorant. Kannywood is under nollywood. Its just a nickname whether yoruba, hausa, efik or ijaw they are all nollywood. Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.