Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood (52071 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 2:32am On Oct 23, 2016
iconize:

You're outta of your fcking_ damn mind. You don't tell me to shut up, you moronic, burnt-skinned baboon from a village where people marvel at the sight of a bicycle. Lmao.
But i just did! And you're a hairy homo sapien with a nose the size of texas. Oh and your mums uglier than my 10 year old tortoise ranjeet!

Meanwhile, if having the descendants of Ahmadu Bello cut my nails, fetch my water, empty my cesspool with their hands, etc, then being inferior, is a thing of pride. Lmao.. god-accursed desert wildlife.
You are disgusting small fry! you let those people cut your nails? ewww! But again you're looking at the wrong picture, they divert your attention into thinking we're harmless dummies while we play you like ping pong! Have been for ages and still are, yet you sprags are too stuupid to learn!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 3:31am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

She is not from a muslim background small fry, she doesnt apply to your earlier comparison. Try again!
okay big roast aka hypocritical douche.

Enjoy wanking over Ellen, while the girl your people spitefully banned accepts an offer from the West much better than the 'marriage' option one deluded person was offering her. Miss me with your bullshitt, and make sure you throw away that computer you're using cos the West made it.

What a tool!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 4:14am On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
okay big roast aka hypocritical douche.

Enjoy wanking over Ellen, while the girl your people spitefully banned accepts an offer from the West much better than the 'marriage' option one deluded person was offering her. Miss me with your bullshitt, and make sure you throw away that computer you're using cos the West made it.

What a tool!

Good grief? you still cant explain or give me an example? do you see how stuupid you are small fry?

Theres nothing wrong with using something made by infidels again as long as it doesnt go against islam, no one is attacking her for using a computer. And how do i qualify as a hypocrite? did i do something i'm preaching against?
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by iconize(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

[s]But i just did! And you're a hairy homo sapien with a nose the size of texas. Oh and your mums uglier than my 10 year old tortoise ranjeet!

You are disgusting small fry! you let those people cut your nails? ewww! But again you're looking at the wrong picture, they divert your attention into thinking we're harmless dummies while we play you like ping pong! Have been for ages and still are, yet you sprags are too stuupid to learn![/s]

You're a god-accursed raghead.

Jackass, you're playing nobody like ping pong just, your self-centered elites buying the destines of you serfs with a bowl of rice. Loool.

You see why we stay winning every time? - and fuck_ you, cos i don't allow any filth cut my nails neither do I reside in the same cesspit that you reside. Fucking_ retarded_ mooron!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by iconize(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

No, i am very much aware i am dealing with some forest streaking pear headed idgits from a cursed putrid region of homo erectus'!

You dont know the value of mothers small fry, because you dont know yours. Or maybe its because they too are forest idgits who cant raise a child properly and have no business doing so in the first place!

Shut up your disgusting gutter of a mouth. Incestuous son of a retarded_ pauper.

Crackhead, your parents are worthless paupers. Pound your father in a mortar, and fuck_ your mother with a rod till she cums. Illiterate raghead.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2016
iconize:

Shut up your disgusting gutter of a mouth. Incestuous son of a retarded_ pauper.
Damn small fry! have i really murked you to the level where you cant put one reasonable statement in your comment? Small fry you're just dissing me, or at least you're trying! But i thought we already agreed that you're the product of incest and or a baby factory did we not?

Crackhead, your parents are worthless paupers. Pound your father in a mortar, and fuck_ your mother with a rod till she cums. Illiterate raghead.
How about you suck your dead great gran through you dads batty crease rude boy!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

Good grief? you still cant explain or give me an example? do you see how stuupid you are small fry?

Theres nothing wrong with using something made by infidels again as long as it doesnt go against islam, no one is attacking her for using a computer. And how do i qualify as a hypocrite? did i do something i'm preaching against?
Infidels? And you take offense when they call you terrorists.

Congratulations, your significant contribution towards surpassing previous limits of idiocy hasn't gone unnoticed. Keep it up, a Nobel prize is surely in sight.

Turds like you are the reasons the stereotype will continue to linger over your heads. Intolerant idiot.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2016
iconize:

You're a god-accursed raghead.
If everything about me is what one would consider "god-accursed", i think everyone would be praying for god to curse them like he did me!

Jackass, you're playing nobody like ping pong just, your self-centered elites buying the destines of you serfs with a bowl of rice. Loool.
LOL! The north is and will always play the inferior south like ping pong. Somehow you idgitts thought you could pull off a coup in 1966, i guess the tenths of thousands of your brothers that paid with their blood must have thought you not to mess with the great white north! buying my destiny? loool! How about i buy your family and sell them into slavery in mauritania yeah?

You see why we stay winning every time? - and fuck_ you, cos i don't allow any filth cut my nails neither do I reside in the same cesspit that you reside. Fucking_ retarded_ mooron!
Small fry if your whole extended family would pool their resources i swear they would not be able to buy a quarter of where i reside. And you're a friggin nasty geezer, get a nail cutting kit, you get me?
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by APCsupporter: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2016
ilynem:

Wow. Daniel 10 (again I am referring you there for the gazzilionth time) says that Daniel saw a revelation of the Son of man, sitting on the right hand side of power receiving worship due ONLY TO GOD! Now go back to mark 14 : 65, after Jesus called Himself the son of man, the Jewish priest tore his clothes in anger. Why? Because he knew that was what Jesus meant! Now let's talk about your Quran. So your Quran recommended the Bible and you all are just going to pick what agrees with it and leave out the rest? Same way you will pick the Hadiths that don't make you all look like total belends and reject the rest? Forgetting that these Hadiths were written by Muslim scholars? Why would a Muslim write something bad about Muhammad if it's not true? Why would they make up something that puts your religion in the dirt? And saying we corrupted the Bible, please!!!! There are ancient Greek and Latin manuscripts, some written months after the death of Jesus. We can re-write the whole new testament if we want. And it's funny how you have conveniently avoided the contradiction I pointed out in the Quran and yet we are the confused ones? I know this is the point you stop replying me, because I'm making you look silly but please reply me!!!! I really want to get into your head and know why you are so ignorant.

Lol. Please stop being silly. When the Qur'an is talking about certain issues, it refers us to the bible where such issues are located but the bible as a whole is just book that is less important compared to the constitution of Nigeria. And please stop being ignorant. The scholars didn't pick what they wanted. They only picked what didn't contradict the Qur'an. Use your head. I also can't remember when you pointed out a contradiction in the joly Qur'an. Anyone who respects the bible needs to get a checkup bros
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
Infidels? And you take offense when they call you terrorists.

Congratulations, your significant contribution towards surpassing previous limits of idiocy hasn't gone unnoticed. Keep it up, a Nobel prize is surely in sight.

Turds like you are the reasons the stereotype will continue to linger over your heads. Intolerant idiot.

Oooh so now youre butt hurt yeah? all this while youre calling me a terrorist you didnt know names hurt? infidel! But i guess i wasnt hurt because i am a terrorist, i terrorize plonkers like you! Continue floating stereotypes while we reign supreme! The problem with you idgits is you're clueless and you dont even know it. You're still yet to back up your claims btw, you're derailing the topic.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by APCsupporter: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2016
ilynem:

Wow. Daniel 10 (again I am referring you there for the gazzilionth time) says that Daniel saw a revelation of the Son of man, sitting on the right hand side of power receiving worship due ONLY TO GOD! Now go back to mark 14 : 65, after Jesus called Himself the son of man, the Jewish priest tore his clothes in anger. Why? Because he knew that was what Jesus meant! Now let's talk about your Quran. So your Quran recommended the Bible and you all are just going to pick what agrees with it and leave out the rest? Same way you will pick the Hadiths that don't make you all look like total belends and reject the rest? Forgetting that these Hadiths were written by Muslim scholars? Why would a Muslim write something bad about Muhammad if it's not true? Why would they make up something that puts your religion in the dirt? And saying we corrupted the Bible, please!!!! There are ancient Greek and Latin manuscripts, some written months after the death of Jesus. We can re-write the whole new testament if we want. And it's funny how you have conveniently avoided the contradiction I pointed out in the Quran and yet we are the confused ones? I know this is the point you stop replying me, because I'm making you look silly but please reply me!!!! I really want to get into your head and know why you are so ignorant.

Lol. Please stop being silly. When the Qur'an is talking about certain issues, it refers us to the bible where such issues are located but the bible as a whole is just book that is less important compared to the constitution of Nigeria. And please stop being ignorant. The scholars didn't pick what they wanted. They only picked what didn't contradict the Qur'an. Use your head. I also can't remember when you pointed out a contradiction in the joly Qur'an. Anyone who respects the bible needs to get a checkup bros

Sorry I almost forgot. You are beating around the push. Show me where jesus said "worship me for I am your god" or something like that.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

Oooh so now youre butt hurt yeah? all this while youre calling me a terrorist you didnt know names hurt? infidel! But i guess i wasnt hurt because i am a terrorist, i terrorize plonkers like you! Continue floating stereotypes while we reign supreme! The problem with you idgits is you're clueless and you dont even know it. You're still yet to back up your claims btw, you're derailing the topic.
lmao! You're talking to someone who has long outgrown religion. I believe in spirituality, not the man made rubbish called religion which has killed more lives than it could possibly save. So my dear douche, miss me one more time with your butthurt bullshitt.

I really find it funny you call some people infidels, when in actual fact, the same Angel Gabriel that appeared to Mohammed is who PREVIOUSLY appeared to Mary. Christians and Muslims are cut from the same cloth. You have both committed mass murders in the name of religion, you both draw your roots from Judaism, and the only reasons y'all hate yourselves so much is because some king somewhere believed his branch was the right one(thereby drawing first blood).

Prophet Mohammed recognized Jesus as a Prophet of the Most High God. Christians follow the teachings of Jesus, pray tell me how Christians are infidels.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

cont'd from previous post.. So, if you call Christians Infidels, aren't you indirectly calling your beloved Prophet an infidel too? Afterall he fraternized with the enemy.

By the way, point to where I called you a terrorist or STFU! Your inferiority complex is beginning to rear it's ugly head. Nowhere did I claim anyone is better than you guys, matter of fact I lumped you in the same category with the same people you vilified. The fact that you felt the need to stress how superior you are has just shown me how petty you are and why I shouldn't have to deal with your rubbish

As to your derailing comment, well my man, you do not have monopoly of derailing. I'm only following your cue, afterall you ignored all the other points I raised in my first comment and opted to tackle a trivial comment. Don't go crying because I fed you your own poop
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
lmao! You're talking to someone who has long outgrown religion. I believe in spirituality, not the man made rubbish called religion which has killed more lives than it could possibly save. So my dear douche, miss me one more time with your butthurt bullshitt.
I am not surprised, atheism is on fleek for christians now.

I really find it funny you call some people infidels, when in actual fact, the same Angel Gabriel that appeared to Mohammed is who PREVIOUSLY appeared to Mary. Christians and Muslims are cut from the same cloth. You have both committed mass murders in the name of religion, you both draw your roots from Judaism, and the only reasons y'all hate yourselves so much is because some king somewhere believed his branch was the right one(thereby drawing first blood).
I dont hate jews, i dont hate christians, i hate nigerian christians because they are the worst most intolerant christians you'll ever meet

Prophet Mohammed recognized Jesus as a Prophet of the Most High God. Christians follow the teachings of Jesus, pray tell me how Christians are infidels.
Because they commit the worst sin of all, compare the most high with a shiittiing bleeding pissing eating human! They claim he begot a son! Subhanallah!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
cont'd from previous post.. So, if you call Christians Infidels, aren't you indirectly calling your beloved Prophet an infidel too? Afterall he fraternized with the enemy.
Fraternizing with infidels doesnt make you one small fry!

By the way, point to where I called you a terrorist or STFU! Your inferiority complex is beginning to rear it's ugly head. Nowhere did I claim anyone is better than you guys, matter of fact I lumped you in the same category with the same people you vilified. The fact that you felt the need to stress how superior you are has just shown me how petty you are and why I shouldn't have to deal with your rubbish
Im sure one of you did, how am i supposed to keep track of all the infidels i'm fighting this e-jihad with? I feel to stress my superiority because i want you to understand how utterly inferior and irrelevant you are to me, no rocket science behind it.

As to your derailing comment, well my man, you do not have monopoly of derailing. I'm only following your cue, afterall you ignored all the other points I raised in my first comment and opted to tackle a trivial comment. Don't go crying because I fed you your own poop
Ha! i never derailed anything, i was just fact checking and you failed! you're a charlatan small fry, nothing more!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

I am not surprised, atheism is on fleek for christians now.
Another applause for the village idiot. He has forgotten the fact that I said I was born into a Muslim home

I dont hate jews, i dont hate christians, i hate nigerian christians because they are the worst most intolerant christians you'll ever meet
That's your headache, not mine. It's the same way they view you as the most intolerant Muslims they've ever come across. Last time I checked, most of the beheadings in the name of religion has happened on your turf. No use denying it.

Because they commit the worse sin of all, compare the most high with a shiittiing bleeding pissing eating human! They claim he begot a son! Subhanallah!
and of course, they should be killed for it, right? Newsflash! Any religion that requires it's people to fight for its God instead of the other way around, really should be questioned. You banter about intolerance, yet you(Christians and Muslims) feel the need to force your religion on others. You don't see Buddhists or Hindus waging religious pogroms, neither do you see African religions waging war over which God is most superior. Hence part of why I called you a hypocrite because you guys really are no different from each other
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

Fraternizing with infidels doesnt make you one small fry!
see another hypocritical rubbish. Why didn't your useless brain think this when your fellow idiot advised the Kannywood girl not to accept the Hollywood offer?

Im sure one of you did, how am i supposed to keep track of all the infidels i'm fighting this e-jihad with? I feel to stress my superiority because i want you to understand how utterly inferior and irrelevant you are to me, no rocket science behind it.
dude just shut up. The more you talk, the more foolish you're pointing yourself out to be

Ha! i never derailed anything, i was just fact checking and you failed! you're a charlatan small fry, nothing more!
ok douche. wink
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
Another applause for the village idiot. He has forgotten the fact that I said I was born into a Muslim home
Dude you're from the west, all your muslim homes and christians homes are same to me. A southern muslim can relate to a southern christian more than he can relate to any muslim! Youre households are all mixed anyway so who gives a rats stinking bum? Suffice it to say you all idgits are the same to me!

That's your headache, not mine. It's the same way they view you as the most intolerant Muslims they've ever come across. Last time I checked, most of the beheadings in the name of religion has happened on your turf. No use denying it.
That would be the middle east small fry, usually when the north beheads infidels its because the south over stepped their boundaries, like when they killed balewa, its not religion its politics. we dont kill northern christians during these raids, infact they help us.

and of course, they should be killed for it, right? Newsflash! Any religion that requires it's people to fight for its God instead of the other way around, really should be questioned. You banter about intolerance, yet you(Christians and Muslims) feel the need to force your religion on others. You don't see Buddhists or Hindus waging religious pogroms, neither do you see African religions waging war over which God is most superior. Hence part of why I called you a hypocrite because you guys really are no different from each other
I am not saying you should kill anyone, i'm not saying anyone must convert to islam, i'm just saying once you betray our principles and openly rebel you are no longer one of us, you can do whatever the hell you want. And i am mighty different from the deluded immoral christians for one i dont worship a human being!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
see another hypocritical rubbish. Why didn't your useless brain think this when your fellow idiot advised the Kannywood girl not to accept the Hollywood offer?
LOL! Going about hugging infidels is a completely different case, if shes already started from here, imagine what hollywood would bring!

dude just shut up. The more you talk, the more foolish you're pointing yourself out to be
Well you've already proven yourself to be the biggest foool of all so i doubt i can beat that record!

ok douche. wink
ok shiit stabber!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

Dude you're from the west, all your muslim homes and christians homes are same to me. A southern muslim can relate to a southern christian more than he can relate to any muslim! Youre households are all mixed anyway so who gives a rats stinking bum? Suffice it to say you all idgits are the same to me!
oh this is no longer a religion matter. You're a tribalist? It all makes sense now. Too bad you're conversing with someone who definitely won't go down that road with you. Try someone else.

That would be the middle east small fry
lmaooooooo you really aren't helping your religion here. You've just by yourself pointed at your progenitors as the religious nut jobs who behead over religion. How very nice! In fact, it makes it all better and shows how very good your religion is.
usually when the north beheads infidels its because the south over stepped their boundaries, like when they killed balewa, its not religion its politics.
ohhhh so not only are you a tribalist, you're a political stooge? Lmao! Is there no low you won't sink yourself to? Chai! And I thought I was engaging someone with brains.
we dont kill northern christians during these raids, infact they help us.
ohhh because they help you, this makes murder acceptable. And right after they help you, you go back to attacking their villages and killing them for being Christians. grin grin grin

I am not saying you should kill anyone, i'm not saying anyone must convert to islam, i'm just saying once you betray our principles and openly rebel you are no longer one of us, you can do whatever the hell you want.
lol! Religion does not take away her root, so you can not deny her from going and coming as she pleases. She has the same fundamental human rights as you, so please don't behead the poor girl out of being pained cos she chooses a better career path for herself.
And i am mighty different from the deluded immoral christians for one i dont worship a human being!
why you're telling me this, I don't know. Do I look like a bible wielding warrior? grin grin
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

LOL! Going about hugging infidels is a completely different case, if shes already started from here, imagine what hollywood would bring!
lmao! So? Is it your life/body? Hollywood can have her doing porn for all I care. Why you're wailing and gnashing your teeth is what I don't understand. If she goes against the tenets of Islam, shouldn't judgement be reserved for Allah? It pains you that some infidel could someday be giving her dhoggy on tv and she'll even like it? Sorry dude. Her toto is not your exclusive preserve. grin

Well you've already proven yourself to be the biggest foool of all so i doubt i can beat that record!
lmao! You're inching closer to your Nobel prize in Idiocy with each new comment.

ok shiit stabber!
lol! You're beginning to bore me
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
lmao! So? Is it your life/body? Hollywood can have her doing porn for all I care. Why you're wailing and gnashing your teeth is what I don't understand. If she goes against the tenets of Islam, shouldn't judgement be reserved for Allah? It pains you that some infidel could someday be giving her dhoggy on tv and she'll even like it? Sorry dude. Her toto is not your exclusive preserve. grin
Exactly small fry! we dont want a sket like her being the role model for our children! we dont want her receiving "doggy" on tv and liking it and we dont want our children watching it. However i pray your future daughters move to hollywood, have doggy on screen and like it, how about that? Again she can do whatever she wants, she should just stay the hell away from our society!

lmao! You're inching closer to your Nobel prize in Idiocy with each new comment.
The fact that you can associate a nobel prize and idiocy says a lot about the irreversible rot happening in your brain!

lol! You're beginning to bore me
Dude you've been the most boring infidel i've encountered on this thread right from your first post!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
oh this is no longer a religion matter. You're a tribalist? It all makes sense now. Too bad you're conversing with someone who definitely won't go down that road with you. Try someone else.
i thought i made myself pretty clear?

lmaooooooo you really aren't helping your religion here. You've just by yourself pointed at your progenitors as the religious nut jobs who behead over religion. How very nice! In fact, it makes it all better and shows how very good your religion is. ohhhh so not only are you a tribalist, you're a political stooge? Lmao! Is there no low you won't sink yourself to? Chai! And I thought I was engaging someone with brains. ohhh because they help you, this makes murder acceptable. And right after they help you, you go back to attacking their villages and killing them for being Christians. grin grin grin
Murders arent religious, theyre political And religious wars in the north are sometimes started by christians, like the shariah war. You know..fighting about something that doesnt even affect them?

lol! Religion does not take away her root, so you can not deny her from going and coming as she pleases. She has the same fundamental human rights as you, so please don't behead the poor girl out of being pained cos she chooses a better career path for herself. why you're telling me this, I don't know. Do I look like a bible wielding warrior? grin grin
Her actions do, we dont act like that, and doing what she did, not the hugging but rebelling and accepting infidels over her people amounts to treachery. the US kills traitors, we are not asking for her head on a pike, we just ask that she be banished. She can still reject the offer though

And this is an anonymous forum how in the name of the wee name am i supposed to know how you look? geeee you just ooze effortless stupidity do you not? You quoting the boondocks wont change that!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

Blah blah blah!

More blah blah blah!

Sprinkled with Yapity Yap Yap!
lol I'm done with this idiot
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

i thought i made myself pretty clear?

Murders arent religious, theyre political And religious wars in the north are sometimes started by christians, like the shariah war. You know..fighting about something that doesnt even affect them?

Her actions do, we dont act like that, and doing what she did, not the hugging but rebelling and accepting infidels over her people amounts to treachery. the US kills traitors, we are not asking for her head on a pike, we just ask that she be banished. She can still reject the offer though

And this is an anonymous forum how in the name of the wee name am i supposed to know how you look? geeee you just ooze effortless stupidity do you not? You quoting the boondocks wont change that!
Boondocks? I didn't even realize. Oh I miss that cartoon. cheesy
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
lol I'm done with this idiot

Small fry, I knew it was only a matter of time before you eventually gave up!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

Small fry, I knew it was only a matter of time before you eventually gave up!
dude, You know in your heart that you didn't win anything here. You know it, I know it. I'm way too smart for your shenanigans, and you are intellectually too little to have a superior argument over me.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
dude, You know in your heart that you didn't win anything here. You know it, I know it. I'm way too smart for your shenanigans, and you are intellectually too little to have a superior argument over me.

You know nothing small fry.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

You know nothing small fry.
so says the tribalist. What a joke
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
so says the tribalist. What a joke

Political correctness makes people blind small fry. Everyone is a tribalist, i understand that, i accept it and i embrace it. Best thing that i ever did, because i see things clearly now.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
LenThorneheart:

Political correctness makes people blind small fry. Everyone is a tribalist, i understand that, i accept it and i embrace it. Best thing that i ever did, because i see things clearly now.
mschew

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island / Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.