Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship (2517 Views)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Currently lying in wait for a bethrode who wants her pussy flogged before its _fucked
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by ajokeade920: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
MacBrooklyn:

Lol, you mean the real other room?? shocked

Make ah off my trousers, I'll be joining you in there very soon wink cheesy
grin grin ;DMen and the other room are like bread and butter grin
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by MacBrooklyn: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:
uhn un. I never said I'd prove anything
Just maybe 1 day you'll know, you'll need 2 find a replacement ball on that day 2 wink Bye-bye Brooklyn.

[size=25pt]Goodbye, Weirdo wink cheesy [/size]

1 Like

Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
If that were the issue, you wouldn't be in so much pain after our first encounter!
MuddyHandsNFeet:
that's an interesting description of submission you gave.
I now know these issue,you watch blue films
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by MacBrooklyn: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
ajokeade920:
grin grin ;DMen and the other room are like bread and butter grin

And you ladies no con like the other room too abi?? undecided
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:
If that were the issue, you wouldn't be in so much pain after our first encounter!
Guy lipsrsealed you must stop this destructive behavior.
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by ajokeade920: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
MacBrooklyn:

And you ladies no con like the other room too abi?? undecided

of course,we do cheesy but not as crazie as men if not, Bubu wouldn't have mentioned it.
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by MacBrooklyn: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
ajokeade920:
of course,we do cheesy but not as crazie as men if not, Bubu wouldn't have mentioned it.

Lol, Ma'am the last time I checked Bubu is just a country president and I don't see any reason why you should judge all men according to what Bubu said or does wink tongue
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:
Guy lipsrsealed you must stop this destructive behavior.

cry you are right! Where can we meet
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

cry you are right! Where can we meet
no,this 1 pass me. Professional help is needed cry
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:
no,this 1 pass me. Professional help is needed cry
Oya refer ur professional nah cry

Hope the woman u bring won't mind getting tattoos and piercings
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Oya refer ur professional nah cry
Buhari grin can help you find
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by ajokeade920: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
MacBrooklyn:

Lol, Ma'am the last time I checked Bubu is just a country president and I don't see any reason why you should judge all men according to what Bubu said or does wink tongue

warrefah...
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:
Buhari grin can help you find

Does buari do anal? undecided
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Does buari do anal? undecided
nope. He gonna get you that help remmber? wink Look,I gotta go.Bye
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by nezer83: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
OP you mean Sophie and Emmanuel spend nights together without action..Big Fat Lie.
Tell th to babies, mbok.
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 21, 2016
Ok bye when next can I reach u?
Do u do whatsapp? Hit me up for my redemption, thanks for caring! cry
MuddyHandsNFeet:
nope. He gonna get you that help. wink Look I gotta go.Bye
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Ok bye when next can I reach u?
Do u do whatsapp? Hit me up for my redemption, thanks for caring! cry
grin clown.
remove that number
Re: Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:
grin clown.
remove that number

Oya I don remove am embarassed cry so sad to see u leave

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday / To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? / I Think I'm Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.