Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians (746 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Songs That Atheists Can Teach Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians by otemanuduno: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Atheists believe that there is no ALMIGHTY GOD, simply because Almighty God isn't revealing himself to them. Christians believe that there is Almighty God, but his name is yahweh.
Who could be more wrong? I will say the Christians are far too wrong, because they took Satan for God and worship him.

It is like seeing darkness and calling it light. The Atheists are more or less right saying there is no God as long as God Almighty doesn't reveal himself to them. Just like science, modifications of theories is allowed as long as KNOWLEDGE is increased. But with the Christians, they have gotten to their end point(taking Satan(yahweh) the wicked son of God as God Almighty himself).
GOD IS IN EVERYONE OF US; HE IS NOT IN A BOOK OR IN A BUILDING. FIND GOD IN YOU.

DOCTUFOS:
OBSCURUM 11:4, 14-18.
4. And some say that they believe Satan, the first god of Yacob as their own god. And their be even some in this place who say that Odin is the god whom they believe in because he is kind, sharing his things with his homos.

14. Now again, I say, he who say there is no God says it because he has not experienced God Almighty. But he who says Yahweh is God Almighty speaks foolishly like a blind homo. For it is like saying that fire is made of water.
15. Now I say this; the world is filled with thousands of gods and almost all of them desire humans to be enslaved. They give power to few for the purpose of enslaving the majority for them. But there are very few gods upon the earth who, for the sake of bringing knowledge into the heads of the homos, desire to be unknown.
16. And they have learnt millions of things, which when a homo goes deep into his own head, he shall also learn and know what these gods have learnt and known. And he shall say, I have got it!
17. For all heads in the universe are connected to each other, such that in the afterlife, there shall be no need of using the mouths to speak with one another but the use of the brain.
18. Do the magicians and the high priests not know this? But they keep it away from the common people for the purpose of making gains. For the magicians connect their heads with the heads of their viewers, making them see what they want them to see. And the high priests do the same, sending their voices to you in your dreams. And when you wake up, you say, it is the voice of God.

1 Like

Re: A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians by felixomor: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Phew!
sad
Re: A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians by EyeHateGod: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Otem abeg this weed way u day smoke i want some grin
Re: A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians by otemanuduno: 1:57am On Oct 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Otem abeg this weed way u day smoke i want some grin
I ain't a smoker.
Re: A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians by chiedu7: 4:14am On Oct 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
I ain't a smoker.
You sure because you do reason like one who smoked some. undecided

1 Like

Re: A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians by Alhajipablo(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Otem Otem; I'm always loving your doctrine of UFOs.

I noticed Some of the gods you always mention are already part of the African mythology, especially that of Congo.You've never mentioned any Igbo ,Hausa or Yoruba god. Why?
Re: A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians by Temolad: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Just passing though!
Re: A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians by otemanuduno: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Otem Otem; I'm always loving your doctrine of UFOs.

I noticed Some of the gods you always mention are already part of the African mythology, especially that of Congo.You've never mentioned any Igbo ,Hausa or Yoruba god. Why?
Mythology is the writing of things which has happened in the past world as if they are just happening in the present world.
All the gods are there... check Deorum and Motus in the DOCTUFOS
Re: A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians by otemanuduno: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
chiedu7:

You sure because you do reason like one who smoked some. undecided
That's your opinion though undecided
Re: A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians by tobechi20(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
pardon my ignorance. What book are you quoting from?what religon
Re: A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians by otemanuduno: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
tobechi20:
pardon my ignorance. What book are you quoting from?what religon
The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

(1) (Reply)

History Revealed, Jesus’ Tomb Discovered In Church Of The Holy Sepulchre, Empty / Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. / Reigners Church's god

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.