Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport (40535 Views)

Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Ayiri Emami Running In Edo (Photos) / Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by Jafar1: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
is good to be rich shaaa, but some politicians ehn?
make I keep quiet
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by Adeyinka12(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Even the greatest Oba (Oni of Ife) pray for him yesterday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by mare23ayo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dangote is humble I swear
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by Eziokwu1: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Afonjas and their Bini brothers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by JuanDeDios: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin

Obaseki always looking confused.
As in ehn?! I'm afraid for him. I hope he doesn't embarass us!
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by jrusky(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
dunkem21:
What's the sense in this thread ..

It's like our brains are on recession o .. cheesy

That is we should look at outfits or what exactly sad

Please not our brain but the brain of the poster already in recession
. By the way I'm still wondering could this be real that Edo men are this so sun burnt and Chimpz looking human I tried to figure out any human resemblance among all the men here all I could see that resemble human is Osibanjo and the turban emir or king I don't know what to call him the rest are just a resemblance of homosapien somehow.

The reality is Edo women are beautiful no doubt about that and I do have a couple of close friends from Edo who are good looking guys but Oshio-Gorilla and Obaseki are like left hand side of Edo people. Ugly in face, ugly in character, ugly in speech, ugly in mind, ugly in lies as a matter of act ugly in everything. Na wa oo see how they are so black burnt with oily greasy faces.

Political pastor coming to celebrate lies and electoral rigging, nice ones Mr man of God.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
banttieman:
All this hype for a 3rd class oba.

Smh
u re very stupid to call my Oba that.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
this obaseki guy ugly sha.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by Unigweson25(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
hm
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by nkemdi89(f): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Belated news, this happened in the morning before the ceremony, going by the sequence of the event and news, since the op couldn't post it earlier of what news can we get from this.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by musakanti: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Edo land needs spiritual cleansing from all these fetish rituals that is making them go backwards. The Oba is here to revive all customs and traditions whether good or bad. a lot of bini people have travelled by road to Libya and Italy to suffer. May the precious blood of Jesus cleanse our land. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by jrusky(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Eziokwu1:
Anything west of the Niger , minus the aniomas is allll Afonja to we Biafrans.
Binis, take note.

Please bro stop making silly of yourself this is why no one take you serious again Yoruba are not Afonja go and read Yoruba history very well please get the twisted information correct and as per this thread I don't see any reason abusing the Yoruba or turning it tribal rants for goodness sake and for any reason you are not the one to tell the Edo's to take note of anything its none of your business. Get it or leave it Edo will not for any reason join you in your biafra stupidity do you get that to your brain. I'm not Yoruba or from Edo I'm proper full fledged Igbo born but Biafra is a thrash to me because it lack reasonable points its all about "HATE"which I dislike with passion and those leading the struggle since the original man failed has no moral or credentials to lead ok so biko Nwanne park somewhere please.

Every little thing Afonja, every little thing Afonja as if you have no sense. What has Afonja needs to do with Osibanjo visiting Edo Afonja this Afonja that yet they are ruling over us since Independence you that you are not Afonja where do you belong Out of our
in-sensitiveness, failure and frustration took to arms and started war and make hate as our slogan so please don't try to woo the Edo they are on their own so don't join issue with them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by anonimi: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
maclatunji:
Practically everybody is a chief in Nigeria.

Please kindly consider the amendment below:

Practically everybody is a chief thief in Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by 4nobody4every1: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

Please kindly consider the amendment below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d
Only APC members are saints grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by anonimi: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Only APC members are saints grin grin grin

Very true!
Very true!!
Indeed very true!!!
Hence our corruption-fighting messiah and "only saviour" has to beg the saints to return their loot. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by 4nobody4every1: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

Very true!
Very true!!
Indeed very true!!!
Hence our corruption-fighting messiah and "only saviour" has to beg the saints to return their loot. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189

If any man is in APC , old stealing & looting are pardoned as long as he doesnt repeat the same or else, we shall arrest and jail him grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by anonimi: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
4nobody4every1:
If any man is in APC , old stealing & looting are pardoned as long as he doesnt repeat the same or else, we shall arrest and jail him grin grin

When will you arrest this man who budgeted N795,000,000 for ordinary website update grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by anonimi: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jafar1:
is good to be rich shaaa, but some politicians ehn?

make I keep quiet

Better for you to keep quiet before you embarrass yourself further by advertising your admiration for the stolen wealth of our politicians who deprive us of:

- education for all our children.
- tap water
- electricity
- clinics and hospitals.
- railways
- roads
- etc, etc

that will create EMPLOYMENT for our people!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by 4nobody4every1: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

When will you arrest this man who budgeted N795,000,000 for ordinary website update grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31

We have all their dossier on the desk of Mr President, the day they they stop been loyal to APC and our kitchen cabinet, we forward the file to EFCC to start prosecution, we learnt it from Jonathan and Obasanjo, so as APC is the party in the centre, we are using the same trick PDP taught us for 16 years, Amaechi, Saraki and other big thieves will eventually be flogged when the time comes , we dont forget easily in APC grin grin grin

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by ImperialYoruba: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Can someone pass message to the woman welcoming VP that see through dresses are not appropriate for formal occassions. Her upper body is visible through the cloth she has on.

Whats wrong with women in South sef?
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by legacyint: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
banttieman:

Smh
You better be careful before you meet your doom.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by legacyint: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
jrusky:

Please bro stop making silly of yourself this is why no one take you serious again Yoruba are not Afonja go and read Yoruba history very well please get the twisted information correct and as per this thread I don't see any reason abusing the Yoruba or turning it tribal rants for goodness sake and for any reason you are not the one to tell the Edo's to take note of anything its none of your business. Get it or leave it Edo will not for any reason join you in your biafra stupidity do you get that to your brain. I'm not Yoruba or from Edo I'm proper full fledged Igbo born but Biafra is a thrash to me because it lack reasonable points its all about "HATE"which I dislike with passion and those leading the struggle since the original man failed has no moral or credentials to lead ok so biko Nwanne park somewhere please.

Every little thing Afonja, every little thing Afonja as if you have no sense. What has Afonja needs to do with Osibanjo visiting Edo Afonja this Afonja that yet they are ruling over us since Independence you that you are not Afonja where do you belong Out of our
in-sensitiveness, failure and frustration took to arms and started war and make hate as our slogan so please don't try to woo the Edo they are on their own so don't join issue with them.
Bros pls i emplore you not to waste your time on this Margot, truely many are mad few are roaming.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by Eziokwu1: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
jrusky:

What is your problem? I simply said how we view Nigerians from the Biafran point of view.
Any crime in that? What exactly is the difference between Yoruba and Edo? They behave exactly the same way and have same mentality, with intertwined history.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ighoga898:

u re very stupid to call my Oba that.

Thanks. wink
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
legacyint:

You better be careful before you meet your doom.

Which doom? For confirming a third class oba?
No doom anywhere fella.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
BornStunner1:

BAASTARD UR PAPA!!

And what does that make your own papa?
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by oshiosense(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Oshiomole and Obaseki looks like Almajiris

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by Ubenedictus(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
banttieman:
Smh
U dont know the meaning of 3rd class monarchs.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport by anonimi: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
4nobody4every1:
We have all their dossier on the desk of Mr President, the day they they stop been loyal to APC and our kitchen cabinet, we forward the file to EFCC to start prosecution, we learnt it from Jonathan and Obasanjo, so as APC is the party in the centre, we are using the same trick PDP taught us for 16 years, Amaechi, Saraki and other big thieves will eventually be flogged when the time comes , we dont forget easily in APC grin grin grin

Now you are talking- loyalty or jail.
Yes for same tactics by Obasanjo, Mr. Do or Die politics but no for Jonathan, the hero of our democracy.
Is Ebola Owu, Amaechi, Saraki et al not from PDP's 16 years grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel / How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.