Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,221 members, 7,957,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy (1195 Views)

She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2016
My Girl Has Been Tormenting Me All This While By Denying Me Access To Her "kingdom".

According To Her, She Is A Virgin Therefore She Is Afraid To Have Sex Because Of The Pain She Will Experience.

I Have Told Her Time Without Number That I Will Do It Gently But She Will Not Listen.

She Even Undresses And Dresses In My Presence But She Will Not Let Me Do It.

My World Came Crumbling This Yesterday When I Caught Her Masturbating In My Bath Room.

She Visited And It Got Hot And She Requested For A Shower. I Directed Her To Where My Bath Room Was Located And She Got In.

A Minute Later I Tip-toed To The Bath Room For A Peep Because "Conji" Caught Up With Me.

Alas! My Supposed Virgin Bae Was Masturbating With A Carrot.

Even Now I Am Still Crying. I Am Yet To Confront Her. What Do I Do Now?

Lalasticlala
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2016
My brother, carry your leg and waka
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by majamajic(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmm

If she is ok and u love her , marry her untested . grin grin grin

Thats if u are old enough to marry or not under your parents roof anymore.
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2016
grin

Boiled the carrot and eat it in front of her... Tell her how delicious it is..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Do it by force and stop whining like a baby
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by Presh900(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2016
common sense is not common at all
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2016
Dey cry dey go na grin
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by MackBrooklyn: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2016
[size=25pt]Airforce1 Apprentice Spotted cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2016
It's that Thug guy with his lies again undecided
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2016
majamajic:
Hmmm

If she is ok and u love her , marry her untested . grin grin grin

Thats if u are old enough to marry or not under your parents roof anymore.
But Carrot Has Tested Her
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Eat A Smelling Carrot? U Weekend Oo
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2016
TheLastWeirdo:
Do it by force and stop whining like a baby
U Mean I Shud Rape Her? But I Dnt Wanna Go To Jail
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
U Mean I Shud Rape Her? But I Dnt Wanna Go To Jail

You should have confronted Her immediately You saw Her with the carrot

She wouldn't have been able to give any excuse
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by majamajic(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
But Carrot Has Tested Her

She is 2nd class virgin , she is still ok. Atlest u will be the first animal, carrot is plant grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by freesinzu(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2016
So your girlfriend walks around with a xarrot in her bag, well sha na ur wahalah tongue
Other room things
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by heffem(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2016
tell her what u saw and watch her reactions...........she will either succumb or walk out on you.... then you will become a free man again
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by DozieInc(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Buy plenty carrots for her and buy Vasel*** for yourself .
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by baski92(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lol at that point I go send her packing
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by luminouz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Loooolll! Dis geh u no well! grin
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
luminouz:

Loooolll! Dis geh u no well! grin

grin wudnt be nice showing her how he loves the carrots too? tongue
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy by luminouz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin wudnt tat be nice showing her how he loves the carrots too? tongue
Uuuuurggghh! Nyamaaa! grin

(1) (Reply)

. / What Will Be Ur Excuse If U Find Out Ur Blind Date Looks Like This / If You Are A Nigerian Living In Ghana, This Is The Best Business To Do Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.