Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Love Without Reciprocating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Without Reciprocating (3033 Views)

What Do You Do, When Your GF Isnt Reciprocating The Love and Attention? / She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Without Reciprocating by angelkent(f): 1:31am On Dec 31, 2006
how does it feel to love someone and the person doesnt love u back. i guess i feel most miserable what can i do?

1 Like

Re: Love Without Reciprocating by ikamefa(f): 1:41am On Dec 31, 2006
try and forget about the person and move on with your life

you will always come across other people to love!
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by Eurphoria(f): 1:49am On Dec 31, 2006
how do you know you love them?
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by Busta(f): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2006
@topic

hurts like hell
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by emenma(f): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2006
As a woman, do u love all those that say they love u? thats the key grin

It goes around with the men as well. Not all those u love will love u
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by iice(f): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2006
ikamefa:

try and forget about the person and move on with your life

you will always come across other people to love!

Word!
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by mamaput(f): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2006
Is it as in i love a star?
or someone at hand.
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by angelkent(f): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2006
of course a real human beign, do u think i should tell him?
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by ima1(f): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2006
i will say move on, Love is when you love someone and that person loves you back in a relationship love cannot be onesided.

1 Like

Re: Love Without Reciprocating by Sayoh: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2006
There's one sayin i tink makes a lot of sense esp 4ladies: only hang out wt a man dt loves u as u might grow to love him,bt never a man u love because he might trample on u. C'mon gurl! Guyz always cherish gurls they pick themselves more,so no matter hw hard it is 4get bout him n move on

2 Likes

Re: Love Without Reciprocating by macalurs(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2007
I never had a girl love me and I didn't reciprocate it; although it hasn't happened many times. But it must be a pain for a girl to love a guy that doesn't love her back.

I guess the real question is: "How do you express your love toward him?". Guys respond differently to girls that love them. I think it's absolutely beautiful for a girl to ask me out, but when she's all over me, it's another question-- I respond differently to that. When i mean "different" I mean it's a turn-off.

I advice: move on with your life; You still have a wide range of guys to love you. From handsomely dumb to beautifully sculpted to highly nerdy-- you'll have your pick.

1 Like

Re: Love Without Reciprocating by jaybaby(f): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2007
It really hurts
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by Miatha(f): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2010
Love is meant 2 be a 2way thing, if it is one sided it becomes a pain.[color=Black][/color]
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by Beync(f): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2010
if u love him and he doesnt reciprocate, takeheart and get him of ur mind thou it wiil take some times, otherwise if u force urself, u no luvers are suposed to friends, u become the slave and he l be the master, and u l not fair gud.
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by Mygoldie(f): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2010
@op it feels bad and i hate it.
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by banito1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2010
I've had some girls who think they are in love with me and two had had the courage to voice out but I subtly rejected because they were not my type its being at least 2 years and I've moved from were I was staying but that seems not to deter them.

At OP if the guy is someone like me, he probably already knows but he's not interested in you so no matter how hard it is try to move on and someone else might meet you. Only very few lucky girls get to be with there first choice.

1 Like

Re: Love Without Reciprocating by babytoun: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2010
emenma:

As a woman, do u love all those that say they love u? thats the key grin

It goes around with the men as well. Not all those u love will love u

Classic.
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by MrCork26: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2010
ok so how did i guess the Poster must have been a female? angry
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by tommi34475: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2010
Unrequited love, could be very traumatic, but I guess the best bet is to move on, you don't want to keep killing yourself over someone who does not appreciate you. You'll surely find someone who'll love you sincerely. I've been there, and I know it's difficult. Stay strong,
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by tpia6: 6:05am On Jan 22, 2011
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by koolchicco: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by MMM2(m): 5:26am On Jan 26, 2011
don't worry when some1 do n't luv continue show him or her luv 1day the person will luv out of pity or frustration.
Re: Love Without Reciprocating by koolchicco: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2011
M M M:

don't worry when some1 do n't luv continue show him or her luv 1day the person will luv out of pity or frustration.

Really cheesy

(1) (Reply)

'why Are Nigerian Actresses Are So Flirt In London'? / The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance / How Do You Know When Your Boyfriend Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.