Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

How Do You Know When Your Boyfriend Is In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When Your Boyfriend Is In Love With You (3033 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When Your Boyfriend Is In Love With You by kay29000(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hi everyone? I am a guy, so it might seem odd that i am starting this post, but my friend has been feeling insecure lately and she asked me how she is to be sure that her boyfriend loves her. I told her, i am a guy and wasn't in the right position to answer it, but she said the fact that i am a guy makes it the more easier that i can tackle the question from a guy's point of view. But, i really wasn't up to the task, and i told her that if he (the boyfriend) could say why he was in love with her, then it wasnt real genuine love. Love can not be attributed to physical things, so you can't say- i love you because you are beautiful, or you are shapely, or funny. Anyway, i left her more confused. I just need you guys to help me out with this one.

Thank you.
Re: How Do You Know When Your Boyfriend Is In Love With You by desholah(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
OP.
I guess you answered to her need already . . . .You can not tell how, why and if her Boyfriend really loves her or not.

She's the one in the position and can only answer herself . . . undecided

Just tell her to check her feelings ,How they spend the time together and the guy's Behaviour.
Re: How Do You Know When Your Boyfriend Is In Love With You by kay29000(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2011
Thanks a lot, at least now i know what i told her was on point. Okay, i would still appreciate a girls point of view on this.
Re: How Do You Know When Your Boyfriend Is In Love With You by llemisy(f): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2011
offcourse you wil kno without consulting anybody yu can place him on some certain text, even the way he act,talk definately yu wil kno but yu ave to be sincere to yurself nd face d reality for xample ,,,a guy dat give yu d beating of yur life nd later say sorry nd spend his last kobo on yu i mean cater for all yur need ao can yu qualify dat yu wouldnt want to liv him because he spend ,,,,,so yu,re d only one dat can decide if he love yu or nt,,,.
Re: How Do You Know When Your Boyfriend Is In Love With You by MrCork17: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2011
kay29000:

Hi everyone? I am a guy, so it might seem odd that i am starting this post, but my friend has been feeling insecure lately and she asked me how she is to be sure that her boyfriend loves her. I told her, i am a guy and wasn't in the right position to answer it, but she said the fact that i am a guy makes it the more easier that i can tackle the question from a guy's point of view. But, i really wasn't up to the task, and i told her that if he (the boyfriend) could say why he was in love with her, then it wasnt real genuine love. Love can not be attributed to physical things, so you can't say- i love you because you are beautiful, or you are shapely, or funny. Anyway, i left her more confused. I just need you guys to help me out with this one.

Thank you.

kay29000. Bro, is your boy friend in love with you? undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Lady Takes Me For Granted / Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! / "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.